Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Looks cool! Maybe do more colors?
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Looks cool! Maybe do more colors?

are we allowed to take the black ops 2 ones, edit there contrast/color, and reupload them? cause these are from bo2
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
are we allowed to take the black ops 2 ones, edit there contrast/color, and reupload them? cause these are from bo2
As long as they aren't direct rips from the game I don't care. Change colors, add more details, etc - as long as the files aren't the same I would consider it different content.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
As long as they aren't direct rips from the game I don't care. Change colors, add more details, etc - as long as the files aren't the same I would consider it different content.
pow!

they looks cool man maybe add a drop of blood at the end of the hashes
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups

bluntstuffy did the same thing with some perk shaders but saje got onto him for it and removed his link

Distributing raw content which contains property of Treyarch or any other third party without their permission is against the rules of the board. Please remove all intellectual property of Treyarch, specifically referring to the powerup icons before re-posting. If the download is not replenished with a version which does not violate the board rules the topic will be deleted.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
bluntstuffy did the same thing with some perk shaders but saje got onto him for it and removed his link

It was xJimmy33 you are talking about  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
It was xJimmy33 you are talking about  :please:

:poker:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I'm pretty sure you mean xJimmy, and if I remember correctly those were nearly identical to the real files - with these round shaders I didn't reorganize them until someone else pointed them out, and as far as im concerned that makes them unique enough to be considered custom content. It's all sort of a grey area so don't expect every topic to be treated exactly the same when they aren't posting exactly the same files.
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
if its a problem i dont mind taking them down.. I was just bored and decided to make something or change it
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Sorry, I'm a noob... how do I get these in my map?
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Sorry, I'm a noob... how do I get these in my map?

No need to apoligize ;)
Because these images are in .png format, you will need to convert them to .iwi for them to work in game.
1. Open them up in paint.net (Or any other image editing software compatible with .dds or .tga)
2. Save them with the names "chalkmarks_1", "chalkmarks_2", "chalkmarks_3", "chalkmarks_4", "chalkmarks_5" in the .dds or .tga format. (make sure that the image number matches up with the tally number)
3. If you have a dds --> iwi converter, save them as .dds and then convert them through that.
4. If you dont, you can save as .dds or .tga and use asset manager to convert them to .iwi
5. After they are converted to .iwi, move them to your root/mods/MAPNAME/images folder

If you need any additional help feel free to ask!
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
No need to apoligize ;)
Because these images are in .png format, you will need to convert them to .iwi for them to work in game.
1. Open them up in paint.net (Or any other image editing software compatible with .dds or .tga)
2. Save them with the names "chalkmarks_1", "chalkmarks_2", "chalkmarks_3", "chalkmarks_4", "chalkmarks_5" in the .dds or .tga format. (make sure that the image number matches up with the tally number)
3. If you have a dds --> iwi converter, save them as .dds and then convert them through that.
4. If you dont, you can save as .dds or .tga and use asset manager to convert them to .iwi
5. After they are converted to .iwi, move them to your root/mods/MAPNAME/images folder

Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes!

Double Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 09:11:24 pm
No need to apoligize ;)

I got an error; "images/chalkmarks_1.iwi is version 5 but should be version 6"

Double Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 10:57:01 pm
Okay, got past the error, but the round 1 chalk looks like this: And the rest look like the regular BO2 ones except when they're switching. Please help
Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:57:01 pm by Wunderful

Loading ...