UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Map Add-On 4] Black Ops Perks (UPDATE AVAILABLE)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by jei9363
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I dunno what's wrong with you people, this tutorial is easy.
Video tutorials are for complete noobs.
People learn at different paces and in different ways. Just because you don't have a problem following the text tutorial doesn't mean you get to mount your high horse and make anyone else who can't feel insignificant.
Date Registered: 20 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
NaviLlicious's Groups
NaviLlicious's Contact & Social LinksNaviLliciousNaviLlusShore
not sure where this code goes or how??

REPLACE ALL

Code Snippet
Plaintext
player weapon_give( self.zombie_weapon_upgrade );
  cant seem to find this one!! to replace with the bottom one??

WITH

Code Snippet
Plaintext
player maps\bam_bo_mod_bo1_perks_standalone_functions::weapon_give( self.zombie_weapon_upgrade );
It's under zombiemode_weapons
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
I don't have much XP in scripting and can't do anything but copy&paste.

nor do you have much experience in being nice to others
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
nor do you have much experience in being nice to others
=\ That's not true.
Date Registered: 31 December 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Signature
ItzAmW's Groups
Help its not working for me. Every time i try load my map it crashes. A message pops up saying

Please help someone
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
copy the most up to date patch file over yours

The link is on the Original post
Date Registered: 18 October 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Visitez mon site : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php pour rejoindre la communauté Française sur le mod tools!
visit my website : http://www.fr-mapping.net/index.php to join french communauty on mod tools
Wolf_Silver's Groups
Hey bam can you make who's who and tombstone perks please ;)
Date Registered: 4 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Raatn
mala15's Groups
mala15's Contact & Social Links
Hi,
was wondering if any mappers that have ugx mod and BO perks in their map could help me with my problem.
I've seen some recent christmas maps with both working in the same map.

i've tried adding this addon to a ugx mod map, and have manage to get the perks working in the map except for the models and shaders aren't being loaded. also the anims when drinking the perk doesn't work, it only prevents me from sprinting and ADS until i have bought a regular perk. also when i drink regular perk the shader for BO perks i've bought shows up as if the shaders are missing.

I've tried many different patch files but i have to compile the ugx mod before running the game(to avoid fx limit) and then it overwrites the patch file in appdata and i get the problem described above.

I also tried adding the patch file to the mod folder in root so as to make compile copy that over to the appdata mod folder when compiling ugx mod, but then cod stops responding with a black screen very early in the load process.

Have anyone else dealt with this problem or know how to fix it?

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2015, 11:18:44 am
I got it working with UGX mod.

For anyone else having the same problems, heres what I did:

Install everything like described in OP(ofc edit .gsc in the ugx_mod.iwd), with two exceptions.

-First download and install bam addon perks.
-Then update1 EXCEPT for nazi_zombie_MAPNAME_patch(use _patch from original bam addon perks), meaning do not use the newest _patch file.
-Then edit the .gsc files.
-Now do as described in this post: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4400.msg48577#msg48577
-Stop compiling ugx-mod and compile both iwd and mod.ff for your mapname mod file.
-The ugx menu and BO perks should now work.

This worked for me except for perk shaders not stacking properly but I guess that can be figured out.

Probably not the best way of doing it but at least all perks work, shaders and models are being loaded and animation work without locking ADS and running.

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2015, 11:36:28 am
forgot to say that you have to copy the nazi_zombie_MAPNAME_patch from bam_mod_ultimate_bo1_perks download to your appdata mod folder everytime you compile your mod.
Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:36:28 am by mala15
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
yup.... or... just a thought

follow the steps on the OP that says clearly "DO NOT COMPILE YOUR MAP_NAME_PATCH AGAIN AFTER INSTALLING THIS"

There is no need to keep recompiling it other than user preference, in this case it overwrites Bams patch, so just "dont" do that

Or go port the models and shaders yourself, thats all that is in the patch file, that way you wont need it
Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 04:17:09 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 4 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
mala15's Contact & Social Links
yup.... or... just a thought

follow the steps on the OP that says clearly "DO NOT COMPILE YOUR MAP_NAME_PATCH AGAIN AFTER INSTALLING THIS"

There is no need to keep recompiling it other than user preference, in this case it overwrites Bams patch, so just "dont" do that

Or go port the models and shaders yourself, thats all that is in the patch file, that way you wont need it

Ok, but if I don't compile UGX mod after copying over the patch file the menu doesn't work. so after changes to the patch file(or any other part of the mod) it needs to be compiled, thats why I used the steps described in the link to get around that probelm. Don't know how to compile the mod without touching the patch file, it was overwritten by the mod everytime.

As for porting, yeah that might be the best way, but I don't have all that much experience with modding and wanted to post the solution that worked for me in case it helps someone else someday  :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
what?

When you compile the map just DO NOT compile the patch after?

So click nazi_zombie_mapname = compile

then go to the build mod tab and build the mod. Bang, patch file wasnt touched at all

Follow all steps as normal, but there is no need at all to recompile the patch, like ever
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
what?

When you compile the map just DO NOT compile the patch after?

So click nazi_zombie_mapname = compile

then go to the build mod tab and build the mod. Bang, patch file wasnt touched at all

Follow all steps as normal, but there is no need at all to recompile the patch, like ever

When you have UGX mod installed you have to take an extra step when compiling your stuff..

If you use UGX mod, after you compile your map & mod use the project mover --> then you wont have to compile the UGX-mod again for the menu to work ( unless you change it obviously )
Setup the project-mover correctly following the steps in the topic for it
EDIT:
(being this stuff on the wiki)
http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#For_the_First_Time
(not sure if that solve's your issue's with the perk stuff though  ::) )
Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:17:07 pm by BluntStuffy
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
yea but either way you still dont have to recompile the patch file again? For your map? right?
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
yea but either way you still dont have to recompile the patch file again? For your map? right?

yes
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Erebuss's Groups
Erebuss's Contact & Social Links
Adding BO perks gives me 2048 material limit error and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Well, I guess my map will contain stock perks :(

Loading ...