Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
Code Snippet
Plaintext
 add_zombie_weapon( "olympia", 						        &"Press & hold &&1 to buy Olympia [Cost: 500]", 				    500,	"vox_shotgun", 9);
add_zombie_weapon( "olympia_upgraded", &"ZOMBIE_WEAPON_Olympia_500",                     500,    "vox_shotgun", 9);

Ive done this to all my wallbuy weps but ingame it dosent show up any hintstring, but i can purchase it, after the purchase the hintstring appears, but when it does appear after purchase it dosent say Press and hold F or whatever button u want it to be.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
remove the &, that's for localized strings and only works for stock weapons. Just do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
"Press and hold &&1 to buy Olympia [Cost: 500]"
Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:53:00 pm by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Code Snippet
Plaintext
 add_zombie_weapon( "olympia", 						        &"Press & hold &&1 to buy Olympia [Cost: 500]", 				    500,	"vox_shotgun", 9);
add_zombie_weapon( "olympia_upgraded", &"ZOMBIE_WEAPON_Olympia_500",                     500,    "vox_shotgun", 9);

Ive done this to all my wallbuy weps but ingame it dosent show up any hintstring, but i can purchase it, after the purchase the hintstring appears, but when it does appear after purchase it dosent say Press and hold F or whatever button u want it to be.

and to save on hintstring limit. You don't need the upgraded Hintstring unless you're modding bo3 lol.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
and to save on hintstring limit. You don't need the upgraded Hintstring unless you're modding bo3 lol.

Hintstring limit is only affected as they are used. You could have 100 in your map and if you followed a different path, different hintstrings would show and not show. Its like there is a box, and as you see hintstrings you put them in this box, and when the box is full, you can't see any new hintstrings that are not in that box.
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
Signature
PlutoBro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
Hintstring limit is only affected as they are used. You could have 100 in your map and if you followed a different path, different hintstrings would show and not show. Its like there is a box, and as you see hintstrings you put them in this box, and when the box is full, you can't see any new hintstrings that are not in that box.

That explanation though  :rainbow: :rainbow:

Loading ...