UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Beta] UGX Mod Standalone v1.1.0 (updated 1/3/2016)

HOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by treminaor
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
When I launch the game I still have to go into the ugx settings menu and change stuff, then click save and close in order to see the "Start Game" button. I have to do this every time I launch Call of Duty. Also the "New" text is always beside the settings button. No matter what I try the new text never goes away and I always have to save and close my settings to see the start button.

It seems like a small issue but if I were to release a map using the mod I would get a million complaints about not being able to start the game. lol  :lol:

Please help,

WhippyTrout
It sounds like your config.cfg file is read-only. Check the properties on

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles\<PROFILE>\config.cfg
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Thanks for replying so quick. You're the man. I just checked and it's not set to read only. What else could it be.

I unchecked the read only on all the folders and files but it still doesn't work. hmmm I don't know what to do
Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:48:47 am by whippytrout
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Thanks for replying so quick. You're the man. I just checked and it's not set to read only. What else could it be.

I unchecked the read only on all the folders and files but it still doesn't work. hmmm I don't know what to do
I don't know, your settings definitely aren't getting saved. Have you played Requiem or Necro City? Do your settings save in those?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ok so i loaded up Requiem and opened the ugx settings, clicked save and close, then closed Cod WAW and loaded up my map and it works fine as long as I dont open the ugx settings again. If I do, the "new" appears after hitting save and close and I have to click "save and close" before every game to make the "start game" button appear. hahahaha I know, its crazy.

So tomorrow I'm going to send my map to my brother and see if he has any problems on his pc, if not then I guess Requiem solved my problem. lol

If you think of anything else that could be causing this bug please let me know.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Ok so i loaded up Requiem and opened the ugx settings, clicked save and close, then closed Cod WAW and loaded up my map and it works fine as long as I dont open the ugx settings again. If I do, the "new" appears after hitting save and close and I have to click "save and close" before every game to make the "start game" button appear. hahahaha I know, its crazy.

So tomorrow I'm going to send my map to my brother and see if he has any problems on his pc, if not then I guess Requiem solved my problem. lol

If you think of anything else that could be causing this bug please let me know.
Either that or I made a mistake in the update, idk. Let me know what happens.
Date Registered: 19 January 2015
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Gamefreak2ful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gamefreak2ful's Contact & Social LinksWollmilchsau2000
Thanks for the update Trem. :) It works for me with the settings but when I launch the game from a launcher with parameters it don't work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Well I sent my brother my map and it's doing the same thing. No start game button unless you "save and close" your settings every time you launch.  :'( Please let me know what to do.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Gamefreak2ful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I have still this problem that only two friends can play my map. The other two stuck on the "Mouse Moving" screen. A reinstall did not work.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
OK So I've added the 1.1 wall buy prefab but every time I change the weapon like the wiki's instructions tell me to, it makes the weapon change to all wallbuy prefabs to that gun
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
OK So I've added the 1.1 wall buy prefab but every time I change the weapon like the wiki's instructions tell me to, it makes the weapon change to all wallbuy prefabs to that gun
You need to stamp the prefab before you edit it. Use the stamp button on the tools bar of Radiant.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Gamefreak2ful's Groups

I have the exact same issue. It only worked one time. And I have still the problem that I can't play my map with more than 2 people. The other 2 stuck at the "Mouse Moving Screen". They just stand there with the UGX-Logo over their head and cant move. This must be fixed, I want to release my map so bad and I like the Mod. :'(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
You need to stamp the prefab before you edit it. Use the stamp button on the tools bar of Radiant.
done that, as I said I followed the wiki instructions
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
done that, as I said I followed the wiki instructions
well you're not doing it right then because it is the only explanation for the problem you're experiencing.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hey Trem, do you have any more ideas on what I could do to fix the menu problem? Is it just me or is it everybody?
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
General_101's Groups
General_101's Contact & Social Linksgeneral_20776561198041863674general_207

I have the exact same issue. It only worked one time. And I have still the problem that I can't play my map with more than 2 people. The other 2 stuck at the "Mouse Moving Screen". They just stand there with the UGX-Logo over their head and cant move. This must be fixed, I want to release my map so bad and I like the Mod. :'(
I am also having this issue. Only 2 people can play at a time on my map. It can't be related to weapon bob settings because when the second player leaves the third player is suddenly allowed to play.

Loading ...