Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 08:14:19 am

Contact & Social Links

general_207
Man, i have an issue, when i put just 1 perk the game crash with UGX 1.1, i hate this, i was trying to find an answer about a month and nobody helps  >:( :alone:
Have you tried installing T4M...
8 years ago
Yes it is related. As a test play necro city, it works with 3 people. I fixed it for necro city and i thought I added the patched files to the latest ugx mod standalone release
no and no.
I just...
8 years ago

I have the exact same issue. It only worked one time. And I have still the problem that I can't play my map with more than 2 people. The other 2 stuck at the "Mouse Moving Screen". They just st...
8 years ago
Thanks for the help! My Lmaps(Going to assume light maps?) where the problem and it looks perfect now.
8 years ago
So I have ran into a problem that is pretty annoying if I do say so myself. I was wondering if anyone could explain what would cause this.
Spoiler: click to open...

[/spo...
8 years ago
I still play Doom 1, 2, 3, and am waiting for the 4th to come out. Brutal Doom is ok but I prefer the original game and a lot of the multiplayer servers hosted on Zandronum. My favorite thing to play with my brothers and friends is Complex Doom Invasion. If I'm not playing that I often dabble a...
8 years ago
Loading ...