UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
let us use commands :c please
 Never ever, cry harder.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I never played a mod this hard since gridlock, my highest round is 21, good job.
Date Registered: 10 May 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Stealthonite's Groups
Stealthonite's Contact & Social LinksStealthoniteStealthoniteStealthonite#7058Website
Just curious, but will any more guns be added in future updates like the rest of the COD WWII family, or is the mod just about complete?

P.S. - This is the best cod zombies mod I know of imo, great work! :D

Date Registered: 6 April 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
udk115v2's Groups
udk115v2's Contact & Social Links
Still playing the heck out of this mod, once I actually followed instructions and learned what to do during a black load screen, aha. >>
I must say, the newest version with the winnable game is really cool. Only beat one map so far, nacht, at round 38, but I hope to beat a few more in the near future! Like, with the endgame now, this mod is pretty much perfection, my only nitpick is the fact my fave shotgun the trench gun is just a grenade launcher like in blops 4, but then you guy gave it the switchable ammo type from a shotgun that spews pellets that are sniper rounds and the rocket launcher sooo...yeah thanks for that! This mod is pretty much the best mod for black ops, and probably the best gameplay overhaul for any game I played in a long, long time. Kudos!
Date Registered: 27 July 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Anomalous13's Groups
Anomalous13's Contact & Social Links
Hi everyone, I've been working on an in-depth guide to this mod with input from OP (NikolaiLikesVodka), and wanted to share it with you! This guide discusses tier lists that rank every gun and perk available in the mod, and how viable they are. And also various advice and tips for guns, perks and their locations in every map, and power-ups since this mod is significantly more difficult than the typical vanilla Black Ops Zombies experienece. It also has statistics for every gun if you were curious, and general advice for progressing through the rounds and completing the endgame challenges. Hope you like it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEjYWHjOl0H2331BmzPsuKqNoOXCLi-l2fzsrOCW-Kk/edit?usp=sharing

The guide is not set in stone, and is still subject to changes! Any feedback is welcome
Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:28:26 am by Anomalous13
:\1
Date Registered: 8 July 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Casey_Hartley's Groups
Casey_Hartley's Contact & Social Links
I keep getting memory access violations when playing Dead Ops Arcade. I just made it to the end of round 2 when I entered the area for round 3, when the game gave me the memory access violation notice.
Date Registered: 16 May 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BleachyClean's Groups
BleachyClean's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys new to UGX. Literally made an account so I could use this mod.

Just thought I'd leave my thoughts on it and some bugs I've encountered:

Really fun! I like it a lot! Brings new light to an almost ten year old game! Nice work!

Bosses are a nice addition but I'd like the ability to not have them. I didn't really like the boss zombies during/after BO2 and still certainly dont.

I'm not huge on the explosive zombies and dogs. I'm not sure if PhD stops this but for what I've seen I don't think it does. It blurs your vision and will probably be the thing that kills you.

On Moon I believe the power sometimes will not have the ability to be turned on? I've played twice now and it hasn't given me the ability to turn it on both runs.

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

But overall I enjoy it. Thank you for your contribution good sir.
Date Registered: 16 May 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BleachyClean's Groups
BleachyClean's Contact & Social Links
Figured out the issue with Moon. If you pack a punch before you turn the power on (getting Mustangs before round 1 in NML) it won't let you. It's not affected by juggernog or stamin-up, just the pack a punch.

Hope this helps someone.
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups

I never played a mod this hard since gridlock, my highest round is 21, good job.
Good job on achieving round 21. Thanks, once you get the feel of it things start to become easier.

Just curious, but will any more guns be added in future updates like the rest of the COD WWII family, or is the mod just about complete?

P.S. - This is the best cod zombies mod I know of imo, great work! :D

Hell I wish tbh because my Hardrive died before the mod released I couldn't add any extra guns. (We already hit the weapon limit and adding in anymore through bootleg means would cause crashes). I can tell you I cycled through a lot of the ww2 aresnal and believe me I wish they were all in the mod, but...gotta have a mix of modern and old school guns. Yeah it's just about complete maybe if we figure out fixes for bugs or just wanna tweak the game we will update it. Thank you for loving the mod! :D.

Still playing the heck out of this mod, once I actually followed instructions and learned what to do during a black load screen, aha. >>
I must say, the newest version with the winnable game is really cool. Only beat one map so far, nacht, at round 38, but I hope to beat a few more in the near future! Like, with the endgame now, this mod is pretty much perfection, my only nitpick is the fact my fave shotgun the trench gun is just a grenade launcher like in blops 4, but then you guy gave it the switchable ammo type from a shotgun that spews pellets that are sniper rounds and the rocket launcher sooo...yeah thanks for that! This mod is pretty much the best mod for black ops, and probably the best gameplay overhaul for any game I played in a long, long time. Kudos!
Lmao thanks for actually taking the time to read the instructions (no srsly). Thank you for the feedback, our exact goal overhaul this simple horde mode by removing all the safties. We figured some people would want some goal or objective so winnable endgames was the easiest way, maybe some rewards would be nice but we dunno yet.

I keep getting memory access violations when playing Dead Ops Arcade. I just made it to the end of round 2 when I entered the area for round 3, when the game gave me the memory access violation notice.
I'm not sure honestly.  I know game mod tends to crash after playing for awhile.

Really fun! I like it a lot! Brings new light to an almost ten year old game! Nice work!

Bosses are a nice addition but I'd like the ability to not have them. I didn't really like the boss zombies during/after BO2 and still certainly dont.

I'm not huge on the explosive zombies and dogs. I'm not sure if PhD stops this but for what I've seen I don't think it does. It blurs your vision and will probably be the thing that kills you.

On Moon I believe the power sometimes will not have the ability to be turned on? I've played twice now and it hasn't given me the ability to turn it on both runs.

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

Thanks for enjoying the mod! If we really wanted to we can't have the option to disable bosses because a lot of the mechanics sorta revolve around them and we are set on keeping them in or else it would feel way to easy. The damage taken for explosive zombies and dogs is determined by the your distance from them and they like other enemies are there to keep you on your feet and alert. Yes the power switch issue happens on moon but usually you just wait a little bit and the text should pop up to activate the switch, we did that to counter people getting instantly settup on round 1 if they grinded points on no mans. Lastly for coop glitches you just gotta be patient and keep trying.

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Stealthonite's Groups
Stealthonite's Contact & Social LinksStealthoniteStealthoniteStealthonite#7058Website
Perhaps you might consider just releasing another version of the mod that removes the modern weapons and replace them with the rest of the COD WWII arsenal instead? That way people would be able to choose between all out old school guns or a balance between modern and old school -> (AKA the mod as it is currently).
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Stealthonite's Groups
As in two separate, but similar mods is what I'm trying to get at here.
Date Registered: 3 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Liamza2314's Groups
Liamza2314's Contact & Social Links

And yeah like you said in your known bugs Co-Op is a real pain to get working. My friend and I have gotten it on Five but we can't seem to get Kino to work. He doesn't have the DLC so we can't try those.

I've been rekt by the dogs like 5 times now, it really is frustrating especially if you are trying to get the EE done cos every round counts
:2funny:1
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More

Perhaps you might consider just releasing another version of the mod that removes the modern weapons and replace them with the rest of the COD WWII arsenal instead? That way people would be able to choose between all out old school guns or a balance between modern and old school -> (AKA the mod as it is currently).
I wish but I don't have access to the original files themselves for the models including weapon files, models, animations, effects, etc only scripts can be edited. Even if my hardrive didn't die I would prefer one single mod to avoid confusion.
Date Registered: 5 May 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Thestefjack's Groups
Thestefjack's Contact & Social Links
Hi! absolutely loving the mod. Played the mod plenty of times with a friend coop. Is it correct that widow's wine on five is bugged? I played the map two times already on coop and i can't seem to buy the perk...

Keep up the good work!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More

Hi! absolutely loving the mod. Played the mod plenty of times with a friend coop. Is it correct that widow's wine on five is bugged? I played the map two times already on coop and i can't seem to buy the perk...

Keep up the good work!
Son of a bitch I see the issue now... My best guess is that having the machine right behind the wall where the teleporter is messed up the trigger. I changed the location of the perk machine and now the trigger shows up, expect the fix in the next update till then just buy other perks. 

Loading ...