Legless Crawler
Primary Group
losangeles26's Groups
losangeles26's Contact & Social Links
Yote-topia V1.0
Mega:
Mediafire:
Note:
For the Nova Orbs in this game to look correctly, you need to make sure the setting "Specular Map" is set to "Yes".  To change it, start Call of Duty World at War, On the menu click "OPTIONS & CONTROLS", then click "GRAPHICS", then set "Specular Map" to "Yes"

Pictures:

Town Views from Above (on the catwalks)

On The Rooftops

Around Town

Along the Drainage Ditch

In the Houses

Matpatcholywack and LosAngeles26,

Features:

This is a map to remember Yoteslaya.  It is a huge map.  It uses the UGX Mod and is not too difficult, so anyone can play it and just have fun.  It has no doors to buy.  It does have a buyable ending.  Basically you do some random stuff and kill some zombies with a Non-Player Character Yote as he is a buyable powerup in the game. 
Five things we wanted the map to have:  (1) Open World Feel - where you can go anywhere on the map (2) Fun/Easy Map - that is not too hard so anyone can play it, (3) Objective Based Ending - that is not reliant upon acquiring money but completing a few self explanatory objectives (4) Overpowered Easter Egg - that is pretty easy to figure out (5) Random Spawn Items - so the map is different everytime and people want to play it over again - keep it from getting boring too quickly.

Strategy to Defeat This Map

To defeat this map on single player "Classic" or "Arcade" mode do the following:  First, purchase a generic weapon better than your start weapon.  Then purchase quick revive to save you if you get downed. 

Next, go on the tower that has the bank and the auto turrets and purchase the auto turrets as soon as you have enough money. 

Samantha will follow you up there.  Keep her up there by dodging back and forth as the auto turrets pelt her for about 45 seconds.  A good round of this should give each player plenty of money to do whatever they need - maybe $10,000 to $20,000. 

Then turn on the power, find Jugg and a better weapon. 

Next, find YoteSlaya and buy his help.  The price seems steep at $4000.  However, when he leaves after helping you kill the zombies for a few minutes he puts some money in the bank.  It is actually a lottery and he puts between $1,000 and $10,000 back in the bank.  Just keep buying Yote's help and Auto Turrets on the tower until Samantha is killed.  Some Notes: there is a delay of a minute or two from the time that Yote and Auto Turrets stop attacking and you being able to purchase them again as they are powerups and must recharge.  Also note that Yote will not kill the last zombie in each round just in case you want to make it a crawler and you can turn off his dialog if it gets annoying by looking at the picture of YoteSlaya and PredictableNova. 

Anyhow, once you kill Samantha the zombies will no longer teleport and you can take a breather from constantly running around. 
This may be a good time to pack-a-punch a weapon which is located in the sky.  To get there you have to do some Super Mario Brothers style jumping.  However, before you do this, make sure you have Jugg.  With Jugg you can fall from any height and not die as long as you don't get hit by a zombie before falling. 

Next objective is to destroy the 115 meteor.  I have found that the ray gun works the best at destroying the meteor as it is rapid fire and does a ton of damage.  Also, you can shoot the meteor at the top of the pyramid even from the bottom of the pyramid with you standing by the boat.  But some other weapons work very nicely too.  You may also want to purchase Yote's help as you shoot the meteor as he will kill zombies to allow you to keep shooting the meteor. 

Once the meteor is destroyed, head directly below the meteor as a door will have opened up with the perk called Detonation Dash Fizz.  It is a modified PHD Flopper.  It allows you to leap out great distances when you do the (Run, Crouch, Jump Action) in the air to pick up the Orbs that seem too far out of reach.  And you also make an overpowered explosion when you hit the ground to kill any zombies around you.  To get the floating Orbs requires a skilled jump, like shooting a ball in a basket because your jump with Detonation Dash Fizz is more like a teleport.  If you jump too far, you'll go through the Orb.  If it is at just the right distance, that you will pick up the Orb.  The distance of the jump is always the same so you must modify where you jump from.  Find all 50 Orbs and you can leave on the boat (buyable ending).  The Orbs are found all throughout the town in the buildings and floating in the air.  And each game the Orbs appear randomly in 50 of 100 potential spots so every game is different. 

Find all 50 Orbs then head to the boat dock and purchase the boat to leave the island.

Good luck!   

Easter Egg

Completing the Overpowered Easter Egg in this map opens up the room with Yote's Logo on it.  In it you will find two modified perk machines.  One is a modified Mule Kick called Blitzkrieg Pop - and it gives you all of the weapons for the remainder of the game.  And when you pack-a-punch a weapon, you are given back your weapon plus the pack-a-punched version of that weapon.  The other is a modified Deadshot Daiquiri called Head Pop - and does just what it says.  No matter where you shoot the zombies, their heads come off.  Although, they may run several steps before dying. 

To complete the Easter Egg, you will need a pad and pen.  There are 12 pads with Yote's logo on them throughout the map.  The pads turn on when you destroy the 115 meteor.  11 of them display letters when you shoot them and one of them resets the name you are spelling by shooting the pads.  For each individual game, the pad is assigned a letter randomly after you destroy the 115 meteor.  Anytime after the 115 meteor has been destroyed you must travel all over the map to shoot each pad and see what letter is assigned to each pad.  Then you must shoot the reset pad and travel to each pad and shoot it again in the specific order to spell the code: BRIANJRICKARD.  When you do this, Yote's room will open up.  Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense.  Drink a perk, and get all of the weapons but picking up a weapon from a piece of chalk drawn on a wall makes just as much sense.

Story: 

After his unfortunate passing, Yote respawns on Samantha's Overgrown Pyramid/Island, located in a place surrounded by mystery and the supernatural - the middle of the ocean in the Bermuda Triangle.  You must defeat a Possessed Samantha and destroy the 115 meteor (hovering over this map) which powers the zombie infested and vegetation overgrown pyramid.  Both are just bullet magnets with 1 million hitpoints each but it is fun nonetheless.  Inside the pyramid is also a WWII style town (a modified oldtown map) with WWII style zombies (Russians, Germans, Americans and Japanese).  Also, the zombies are fully functional in that body parts fall off, helmets pop and a large amount of blood splatters from their necks when decapitated. Every place is accessible in this free-roaming world.  You can go on the roofs of all the buildings and inside them all.  The buyable ending is not based upon a cash system.  To purchase the buyable ending, you must complete the two objectives listed above and then find all 50 Nova Orbs scattered throughout the map which forces you to explore the town/map and not just find an easy place to camp.  Furthermore, there is an overpowered easter egg that is accessible after you  destroy the 115 meteor.
R.I.P. Yoteslaya 10/23/13 ...

Credits

Map made by
LosAngeles26 & Matpatcholywack

Thanks to the following people for providing help, resources and tutorials we used in making this map:
BamSkater33 - Black Ops Perks
baseball4ev - Cheat prevention, custom loadscreen & pre-game message
Cinnober - Everything - Most helpful on forum postings
CodNerd - Installing mod tools and basic mapping
Darkflame - Adding custom images/textures
Elfenliedtopfan5 - Maya tutorials and install
Holty007 - Installing mod tools and basic mapping features
JayDecay502 - Game tester
Junny2233 - Making a bik
MakeCents - Too many script models debugging for coop gameplay
MrHankey91 - Zombie Counter
PredictableNova - voiceover samples & yoteslaya logo artwork
Quizz - Jugg & Wunderwaffe edits
(xR8D)Raptorx500 - Zones, sliding doors, spawns and teleporters -
TheJoeyBBB - 20+ part series on zombiemodding on youtube
Tom-Bmx - Mod installer, creator v2.1, buyable ending, music player, auto turrets and programming tools
Towniy - Random scripting on forums
Treminaor - Bank system & jukebox
TutorialsTechGaming - Making a bik
Sniperbolt & Sparks - Tutorial map
YoteSlaya - voiceover samples and logo

Ugx-Mods.com
ModsOnline.com
Zombiemodding.com
ZomMods.com

Video Link:

30 minutes of introductory gameplay. 
Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 07:09:58 am by losangeles26
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
thugmaster's Groups
thugmaster's Contact & Social LinksBestman80thugmaster
this map is awesome, but i wonder, is the map supposed to be the undead burg from dark souls
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
Wow. This map looks incredible! I will definitely give this a try later and repost my feedback :)
Date Registered: 3 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
losangeles26's Groups
It's not Mega, it's a fucking mediafire link... the worst

We wanted to update the download link when a person clicks the red download button from Mediafire to a Mega Download.  However, we couldn't find a way to edit the post after map approval.

If you could tell me how to edit the post and update the link myself or let an administrator know? 
I haven't done much on this site and my account says I'm not allowed to send Personal Messages.

This is the Mega Download link for this map:
https://mega.nz/#!cGRmhRLQ!gxu0k9iq9E6bmtYHXw6GuahYbnlnx8vubwjF5B_H_og

Thanks
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
We wanted to update the download link when a person clicks the red download button from Mediafire to a Mega Download.  However, we couldn't find a way to edit the post after map approval.

If you could tell me how to edit the post and update the link myself or let an administrator know? 
I haven't done much on this site and my account says I'm not allowed to send Personal Messages.

This is the Mega Download link for this map:
https://mega.nz/#!cGRmhRLQ!gxu0k9iq9E6bmtYHXw6GuahYbnlnx8vubwjF5B_H_og

Thanks

You can only send private messages and edit posts after you have posted 5 posts. Till then, a moderator such as myself can make changes for you.
Date Registered: 17 September 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
Rare10124's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rare10124's Contact & Social Links
Definitely playing this map looks like a amazing map

Besides: yote was my favorite YouTuber before he died so I'm gonna love this map

Kudos dude Kudos

Edit: oh boy where do I start about this map ( my complaints anyway )

While finding the power is easy I've only found 2 perks ( quick revive and speed cola )

haven't found the pack-a-punch yet

and Samantha, where do I even begin with her, quite overpowered ( but that's just me )

over all great map, just some complaints that's all
Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 10:03:45 pm by Rare10124
Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CounterfitCookie's Contact & Social Links
Yote is love, Yote is life.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
losangeles26's Groups
and Samantha, where do I even begin with her, quite overpowered ( but that's just me )

over all great map, just some complaints that's all

Yeah, if you don't like George Romero in the map Call of the Dead, you won't like Samantha in this map.  Samantha is similar to him.  However, Samantha must be killed to beat this map and has a meter to show her hit points.  Some weapons hurt her much more than others.  Shooting her gives you lots of money too.  Also, people playing coop could take her down pretty quickly.
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:57:46 pm by losangeles26
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
what's up with the image quality tho? is that actually what it looks like in game?
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
Nice looking map, Shame it's on UGX V1 though
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
losangeles26's Groups
Nice looking map, Shame it's on UGX V1 though

Thanks for the compliment.  I think V1.0 of the UGX Mod has more overhead for adding in custom content though.  We added back in 7 weapons from WaW (ppsh, mg42, stg44, thompson, trench gun, mp40, type100) plus some other stuff that we may not have been able to add if we used the newest version.  But drawback is that we would be missing some of the fixes between the mod versions.
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:03:27 pm by losangeles26
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
fk
Signature
iPlay - Facts                               
Hex Tower - Facts
Andromeda - Facts
Octagonal Ascension - Facts
iPlay v2 - Facts
Eclipse - Facts
MW2 Rust - Facts
Gulag - Facts
Decagon - Facts
---------------------------------------------- BO3
Scrapyard - Facts
Rust 2.0 - Facts
Rust MP - Facts
Gulag Again ffs - Facts
Hex Tower - Facts
Octagon - Facts
Decagon - Facts
Cataclysm - Facts
Dome - Bland
Psh's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Psh's Contact & Social LinksAskPshZombiesihaZzRaBieZI_haZzZ_RaBieZz
more pix plz thx
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
hi why is half your pictures or more linking to this?

Loading ...