Personal Quote
Yo mero
Cod_ne's Groups
Cod_ne's Contact & Social LinksGogeta235Gogeta
(Image removed from quote.)
window near teddy at spawn.

Double Post Merge: November 07, 2014, 03:31:57 pm
are you aware of the knuckle crack animation not always finishing,
 resulting sometimes in no weapons or hands visible but if you hit box you get 3 weapons, even
 if you dont have mule kick   . start of this video shows this wahnsinn custom zombies monkeys and troll gun
just add the pieces as fast as possible or wait for the animation to end.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
just add the pieces as fast as possible or wait for the animation to end.
thought i would mention it anyway but i had worked that out ,but thx for heads up . btw its not just your map, coliseum does the same thing if you build power to quick .  ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
 8)
Date Registered: 15 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
C_Zilla80's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
C_Zilla80's Contact & Social Links
This map BLOWS GOATS for solo players
1.) completely NO room as in ZIP, NONE, NADA, to train (which when playing solo IS ESSENTIAL YOU IDIOT!!!)
2.) glitchy as hell with fucking GEORGE in the game (all I can say is DO NOT BUY CHERRY CAUSE IF IT ZAPS GEORGE... YOUR'RE DONE even on round 25)
3.) more fucking zombie spawn areas than all other custom zombie maps that I've ever played COMBINED
4.) PAP CAMO is the same FOR EVERY DAMN GUN (BORING, and DISTRACTING)

Please map makers remember your map is NOT going to be well received (see NGT coverage of this map) if you don't leave room to train for solo players, and you don't iron out the kinks BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT!!!

Just trying to help!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
This map BLOWS GOATS for solo players
1.) completely NO room as in ZIP, NONE, NADA, to train (which when playing solo IS ESSENTIAL YOU IDIOT!!!)
2.) glitchy as hell with fucking GEORGE in the game (all I can say is DO NOT BUY CHERRY CAUSE IF IT ZAPS GEORGE... YOUR'RE DONE even on round 25)
3.) more fucking zombie spawn areas than all other custom zombie maps that I've ever played COMBINED
4.) PAP CAMO is the same FOR EVERY DAMN GUN (BORING, and DISTRACTING)

Please map makers remember your map is NOT going to be well received (see NGT coverage of this map) if you don't leave room to train for solo players, and you don't iron out the kinks BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT!!!

Just trying to help!

First of all, you need to calm down and learn to tell a map maker how to improve on their map, rather than yelling at them and calling them a idiot.
Second of all, there is a perfectly good train spot where the power and jug is, just train on the side with jug and never go over to the other side. If you have jug, speed cola, and stamina up, you will be fine.
The spawn points for the zombies is perfectly reasonable on this map.
I will admit that the george model is a big glitchy at times.
And seriously? Complaining about the PAP camo? Your just being nit picky now.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I finally got around to playing it. It definitely brought back some memories. The area with jugg didnt seem quite as large as it was in the original, but despite that you still delivered a VERY good, and much more detailed version of it. Adding Deadshot, Mule Kick, Electric Cherry, and that Nuke perk whose name I already forgot was a very nice touch. If you ever have to fix a new game breaking glitch and have to fix it, could you add the shoot-able radio into the stamin-up room? I actually went in there looking for it. Last thing, why is the Flopper jingle so slow?
P.s. I dont know why, but I was also half expecting the Stamin-up to use the double tap model.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
will there be more zombie portable map remakes? it would be cool to have a collection of remakes like this
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
So to beat this map, do you build power with 2 parts. Then build navcard table with 5 parts. Then shoot the 3 monkeys which opens secret room/box-in-the-wall and you pick the navcard there. Then you place the navcard on the table and it waits 21 seconds or something like that and you get 10,000 points, 7000 point blundergat buy, and enables end game trigger for 80,000. The end game is the teleporter in the green room that originally had the spool thingy part and all the panels on the walls right?

Is all this true?
Would appreciate if someone clarifys.
Thanks and peace

By the way:

8) (Image removed from quote.)

nice job, i will try to do the same as soon as possible.
Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:48:52 am by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 27 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Ph3NiX's Groups
Ph3NiX's Contact & Social Links
I did round 62, so train is entierly possible. I did a 15-17 seconds/hoard strategy. The spawns area are good, you just need to know how to control it. To me, it's a really good map. George is hard to kill when you don't know how to do. Personnally, I kill Georges with BlunderGat until round 50, then I kill him with teleporter. I will do round 100 in some time for sure... :)
Date Registered: 16 June 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
holz's Groups
holz's Contact & Social Links
I will do round 100 in some time for sure... :)

Haha, you're crazy.  :D
But all in all a real good Map!
Like the 5x Points Perk with 2x Drop you get 1000 Points per kill.  ::)
Small place to camp, nice Weapons, nice Ending.
Only one Monkey was real hard to find, thx for your Posts to help me finding this f**** thingy.

God Job, keep up your good work.   8)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
love this mao guys! the pap camo is so awesome. I wish some beter perks like vultureaid or vulture aid like rats v2 but ites ok. i love all the guns and i love this map. I beat it and i think it is awesome and actually it is easy . My strat was i stood at the window near pap and left the dors closed to phd, and all the zombies came tothat window only and from nowhere else like how YAW did and i bet it.some may call thoos cheating but i dont care its not cheatingit is a strategy that is too unrealizable for some people. Love this map,, good job map maker!!!
Date Registered: 25 June 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies 4 Life!
Signature
ScullyLoverX's Groups
ScullyLoverX's Contact & Social Linksninezerowill
Very addicting map, the challenge keeps me coming back for more! ^_^
Date Registered: 30 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ross324's Groups
ross324's Contact & Social Links
GREAT map shame it crashed after 12 rounds with the 128 bones error
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
A Player, Mapper, Engineer, & Team Player(Zombies)
.../ Played plenty-both w/ co-op & solo., neither work 100% .. playable but no E.E. finish cause of the card does not insert... i have gameplay if needed
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups

Loading ...