Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Had a blast playing this with a friend, beat it on round 25 wasnt too rushed on completing the map cause I wanted to get all the perks, but an amazing map, one of the best I have played.

I noticed three things.

1. The space suit I noticed didnt do too much I think, I did wear it as soon as I unlocked sector 9, that might just be me.

2. The room next to the space suit room, I noticed an apparatus that had a hintstring that mentioned a welder and that theres more than one i think. Is this a four player ee? or am I missing an item to pick?

3. Also in one of the sectors, in the main rooms, I noticed a tinted box in the middle with a wonder weapon of some sort, is this an actual playable gun?

4. Lastly, I know you said there was side ee's, how many is there currently, if possible could you sort of hint as to what they are but not how to do it, for example one is a WW, another is related to a welder, you know then sort of hints.

thanks

That's great to hear! Thank you so much! The space suit, does only protect you from the green gas zombies (quads). That gas normally hurts you if you don't have a suit on. You're not the first to ask about that, lol, I wish I could have thought of what else to give it to help the player.

Spoiler: click to open...
Those robots typically service ORBiT's outer ring hall (on the outside) wink wink. They are currently working,  ;)
This one may be easier to see if you restart the map, as I had some issues with the fx on the first load, but they seem to work every time you restart
The reward for this is kind of broken in all versions before 1.2

That is an ee, and the gun is playable once it is figured out... and it is related to another ee but not dependent on it.

There are only 4 side ee's, due to so many issues I ran into, I just stopped adding things so I didn't have to keep fighting. I did plan on an ee per sector at least, but fell short after so may aggravations and increased work load.

If you want more specific hints, message me, or let me know, and I'll message you. I don't want to ruin it for those that like figuring things out.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:37:48 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
I can't play this with friends :( fortunately I'm more of a solo player but the option would be nice
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mazupicua's Groups
mazupicua's Contact & Social Links
I can't play this with friends :( fortunately I'm more of a solo player but the option would be nice

I already mentioned it in a earlier post joe.... it works if it ain't fullscreen :( you know how much i hate windowed
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW

I'm in the UK too, what problem are you getting?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I already mentioned it in a earlier post joe.... it works if it ain't fullscreen :( you know how much i hate windowed

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. One trick I used before I was able to fix it for my laptop was to change the graphics ratio in cod, i.e. 1600X900 etc... I had thought that a specific ratio was working, but it turned out that just changing it, even to the same thing, did something, that enabled me to play it full screen. I don't know if that makes no sense or what, but it's what I did for a while before downsizing the images folder fixed it consistently.

If that still doesn't work for you, I left the fullscreen/windowed button in the main menu still, just in case others still had issues and needed to switch. You can usually find something in windowed, ratio wise, close to full screen. Good luck!
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:15:41 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html
Date Registered: 8 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
zdblee's Groups
zdblee's Contact & Social Links
That's great to hear! Thank you so much! The space suit, does only protect you from the green gas zombies (quads). That gas normally hurts you if you don't have a suit on. You're not the first to ask about that, lol, I wish I could have thought of what else to give it to help the player.

Those robots typically service ORBiT's outer ring hall (on the outside) wink wink. They are currently working,  ;)
This one may be easier to see if you restart the map, as I had some issues with the fx on the first load, but they seem to work every time you restart
The reward for this is kind of broken in all versions before 1.2

That is an ee, and the gun is playable once it is figured out... and it is related to another ee but not dependent on it.

There are only 4 side ee's, due to so many issues I ran into, I just stopped adding things so I didn't have to keep fighting. I did plan on an ee per sector at least, but fell short after so may aggravations and increased work load.

If you want more specific hints, message me, or let me know, and I'll message you. I don't want to ruin it for those that like figuring things out.

I don't want you to tell me everything just the main hints for the 4 ee's, i still want to figure stuff out
Date Registered: 19 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hi m8
linkslag's Groups
linkslag's Contact & Social LinksLinkSlagRaychu97
I'm kind of confused, when powering the teleporter to get back to the station, it sometimes says that the Power Cell needs to recharge and I need to collect 20 souls to do that, but where am I supposed to get the souls?  ??? ???
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm kind of confused, when powering the teleporter to get back to the station, it sometimes says that the Power Cell needs to recharge and I need to collect 20 souls to do that, but where am I supposed to get the souls?  ??? ???

If your seeing that, please download v1.2. That version had a bug that I could not find so I removed the 20 soul feature. When it worked, which was all the time for me, but not for others, you would just kill zombies close to it and it would have collected their souls.
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:40:19 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I am afraid V1.2 crashes at load up for me. :( "Cant load image nosign"
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:53:22 am by Studly
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I am afraid V1.2 crashes at load up for me. :( "Cant load image nosign"

If that is a consistent error, I would think your download is bad, possibly, or it didn't install right. I've gotten weird errors like that with all maps, but restarting the map they went away. If that same one keeps happening, try to reinstall, and if that doesn't help, dl a new copy, and test installing again.

Make sure cod isn't running during install

Be sure to let me know, if you continue to have this problem.
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:41:31 am by MakeCents
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I Did what you said and re installed it works fine now . Tah :D

Great Map Keep up the Good Work.
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:38:26 am by Studly
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mazupicua's Groups
mazupicua's Contact & Social Links
i reinstalled and so did my friend no luck :( it only worked once and now not even on windowed mode. btw launch options on steam that make life beter = "-high -novid -noborder -resx=2560 -resy=1440" (change x and y depending on your resolution) and yes ive tried reinstalling the game and no launch options :/
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
This map is awesome! Great job man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i reinstalled and so did my friend no luck :( it only worked once and now not even on windowed mode. btw launch options on steam that make life beter = "-high -novid -noborder -resx=2560 -resy=1440" (change x and y depending on your resolution) and yes ive tried reinstalling the game and no launch options :/

Wow, I don't have a clue then man, sorry.

This map is awesome! Great job man.

Thanks!
I've been watching vids and have a few plans to improve game play, and I've been wanting to fix some bugs too, so I prob will update it once more, in a month or so, with all the tweaks. Nothing really different about the map just better game play, keeping the map and rounds moving a little better, more how I intended the map to flow. One final cleaning...
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:21:26 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...