UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 05:59:59 am

Title: ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 05:59:59 am
ORBiT
Organic Recovery and Biological Treatment

If you experience texture glitches or crashes, turn down your texture settings in the options menu.

Trailer

Downloads

ORBiT_v1.2

MediaFire
www.mediafire.com
Google Drive
drive.google.com

BIK FILE - MediaFire
www.mediafire.com
For single player load screen, put it in here for Steam users: C:\Call of Duty World at War\main\video\

Back Story

They thought they developed an endless source of safe power from things found floating in space. They created the GRAVITRON, which seemed to emit harmless radiation... or so they thought. After the accidental death on the station they found out different. That worker didn't stay dead... The scientist attempted to lock it up in Sector 9 and escape to earth, but they didn't know they and the entire earth were already infected. Three of the scientist teleported to earth while one stayed back to disable the space station. Little did they know what we know now. We must reverse the GRAVITRON. This should cure the earth and stop the infection from growing.
First power up the teleporters and then go retrieve the keycards from where the scientist teleported and unlock sector 9. We can't access Sector 9 without them. Then reverse the GRAVITRON. It's up to you...

Or just play gun game, that's fun too.

Features

- Campaign style map with beatable (not buyable) ending.
 - Mod designed for:
     - Replayability, randomizing spawns, players, starting pistols, events, perk locations, weapon locations, and more...
     - Coop with extra options, trade weapons with other players, share points, or share the box weapons, and more...
     - All players, with three difficulty levels adjusting boss health, number of sprinters, and power up times, and more...
 - Custom guns, perks, box, zombies, ees, knife, and everything else. Yeah pretty much everything is custom.
 - Gun game with options

Credits

(https://i.gyazo.com/916ba72572e30891764c091478b4ca05.png)

Extra credit:
 - My wife: for the voice over's for the station announcer and dealing with me putting so much time into this

The Making Of ORBiT

This is Tudark's, and my, 2nd map each, and our first map together. We set out with many goals, we feel we almost reached, and have learned a lot. We hope you enjoy ORBiT with limited bugs. To get the full affect of ORBiT you should play it more than once since many things change everytime you play.

Known Bugs

Spoiler: click to open...

- C69 no reload sounds
 - dual wield and m1216 have been reported to break switching weapons sometimes
 - No t4m required, but if you use it, take graphic settings off of extra * worked on but not sure if helped
 - Continuous spawn seems to break stuff, I wouldn't use it until I updated in the next version
 - phd does protect you from explosives and all, but the red mark is still there, fixed in next version

CAUTION
- Some fx don't play when you first load the map, so it is always best to restart it once all players are loaded. Restart ORBiT just for fun to see all the different places you can spawn in!
 - If using t4m, don't play on the highest settings, texture bugs could happen.
 - If game is crashing, and you have turned down settings, try turning off spec maps and playing in windowed mode
 - Still crashing on gun game for some people, even though I tested 3 player on it, so I am not sure why

THANKS
Thank you to everyone involved for helping us get through this! Its a lot of fun to start a map but finishing them is another story. This one would have been next to impossible without so many people helping! Special thanks to everyone that reported bugs and recorded game play.
Title: Re: ORBiT [Release]
Post by: RichGaming on May 04, 2016, 06:31:42 am
Been waiting for this one for a while. Thanks for the release!
Post by: SoulTaker on May 04, 2016, 06:32:47 am
Damn been waiting for this, can't wait to give it a try thanks man you and all the others who made this map possible !
:)
Post by: Scobalula on May 04, 2016, 07:31:08 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrXHgGIY.gif&hash=654a4d46c8d8db668494d2c37272b364e184b179)
Post by: Zombiejelly on May 04, 2016, 07:38:40 am
Looks like a cool map and cant wait to try this out!
Post by: JiffyNoodles on May 04, 2016, 08:03:15 am
A quality map that doesn't require T4M.
Nice work Cents.
Post by: Koan on May 04, 2016, 08:20:31 am
- bwc says you can fall out of map but won't tell me where

Why would we expect anything else from him? :please:

Awesome to see it finally released. :)
Post by: tudark on May 04, 2016, 08:21:48 am
I hope you guys and girls enjoy this map ,we have had some big headaches with this map. Good luck escaping orbit lol
Post by: smasher248 on May 04, 2016, 08:33:57 am
fantastic, have been waiting on this for so long :)
Post by: RapetrainZ on May 04, 2016, 09:39:02 am
WOW! This map looks sick, can't wait to test it! :)
Post by: DeletedUser on May 04, 2016, 10:42:54 am
Finally it's here, congrats! :)
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 10:56:02 am
Not sure if it is happening for anyone else but it crashes the game when loading :'(
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on May 04, 2016, 11:35:30 am
thanks man Look forward to a long time :D :D ;D :lol:
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 12:05:28 pm
Thanks everyone!

Not sure if it is happening for anyone else but it crashes the game when loading :'(

Are you running in fullscreen? Have you tried windowed? I was playing coop last night on a laptop and my pc, and my laptop isn't horrible, but its not great, and it didn't have any problems, other than typical COD issues. But I notice on the laptop it has less issues if in windowed. I added an option to the main menu because of that.

If no one can play it in full screen, then I know what the issue is, and I'll re-upload the dl tonight after testing it.

If anyone else is having issues, please let me know.
Post by: cadurling on May 04, 2016, 12:37:34 pm
Keeps crashing playing coop lan game.  As the host the game loaded and I was able to select the game options and launch the game but the other player was stuck on the load screen.  Played single player the game crashed twice before loading correctly.  Anyways cool map, thanks for your hard work.
Post by: Soy-Yo on May 04, 2016, 12:55:11 pm
Oh, oh, oh! Finally! Really great map. I'm sure it's one of the best maps I've ever played. :)
Post by: TMCYT on May 04, 2016, 02:00:16 pm
Finally! A new map!
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 02:02:02 pm

Are you running in fullscreen? Have you tried windowed? I was playing coop last night on a laptop and my pc, and my laptop isn't horrible, but its not great, and it didn't have any problems, other than typical COD issues. But I notice on the laptop it has less issues if in windowed. I added an option to the main menu because of that.

I have tried both windowed and full screen and they both crash when loading the game. If you want me to I could load the game up again and see what the console says after crashing
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 02:07:56 pm
I have tried both windowed and full screen and they both crash when loading the game. If you want me to I could load the game up again and see what the console says after crashing

I'm not sure that will do me much good, lol, but maybe someone else will be able to help if you post it. I'll still look into the issue I thought it was, but we'll have to see if anyone else has this issue and if they do, maybe they would know why? Is this Steam version of cod? That's what I do all my testing on. I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved. I'll send you what I think the issue is, without testing since I am at work, if you want to try it.

Keeps crashing playing coop lan game.  As the host the game loaded and I was able to select the game options and launch the game but the other player was stuck on the load screen.  Played single player the game crashed twice before loading correctly.  Anyways cool map, thanks for your hard work.

Damn, well maybe the fix I will do tonight will help. I assume your in windowed mode? I too had issues connecting to a few friends and we all have the steam version, but it happens on every map for us, and once we all got in we were fine. Check back tonight, and see if what I upload fixes it for you.
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 02:24:50 pm
I'm not sure that will do me much good, lol, but maybe someone else will be able to help if you post it. I'll still look into the issue I thought it was, but we'll have to see if anyone else has this issue and if they do, maybe they would know why? Is this Steam version of cod? That's what I do all my testing on. I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved. I'll send you what I think the issue is, without testing since I am at work, if you want to try it.
I am using the steam version,yes. I am more than happy to try any fixes you suggest,thank you!

I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved
It would be very hard to release a map without any bugs whatsoever   :D Either way I look forward to the issue being fixed and being able to play your map :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 04, 2016, 03:20:34 pm
firstly makecents - great job, was looking forward to this. Excellent work

to the other guy, id recommend deleting the mod from appdata, i had this before caused by a FF confliction. Its unlikely but worth a shot
Post by: Alezad on May 04, 2016, 03:56:23 pm
HOLY SMOKIN JESUS TITTY CINNAMON, ITS FINALLY OUT!
Post by: tudark on May 04, 2016, 04:02:05 pm
Lets see some awesome gameplay videos guys.
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 04:04:24 pm
firstly makecents - great job, was looking forward to this. Excellent work

to the other guy, id recommend deleting the mod from appdata, i had this before caused by a FF confliction. Its unlikely but worth a shot

Thanks Harry!

He got it working by turning off spec maps or lowering graphic settings off the highest setting.

I've been told fullscreen is working too, so no updated needed unless someone else confirms it isn't for them.
Post by: KDXDARK on May 04, 2016, 04:10:37 pm
I play it for a few seconds and i looks good, but for some reason my screen start to flicker while playing this map..
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 04:13:44 pm
I play it for a few seconds and i looks good, but for some reason my screen start to flicker while playing this map..

You pc is haunted, duh. lol, Did you try lowering settings or turning off spec maps? I've heard this one other time from sevengenluke who never told me if he resolved it or if it was the recording software or what. I'll message him and see.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 04, 2016, 04:14:48 pm
Like the other guy the games crash when loading the map :/
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 04:30:21 pm
Like the other guy the games crash when loading the map :/

Have you lowered your graphic settings from there highest setting (especially if you are using t4m, which is not needed but reported conflicts with ORBiT and highest settings) and have you tried turning off spec maps, and have you tried windowed?
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 04:44:30 pm
To all concerned,I have managed to get the map to work! I turned down the spec map which seemed to fix it (Thanks to MakeCents for the assistance :)  )

Anyway,onto my review of the map after a few games of both modes. First of all,I love the map in general!

Pros:
Pick up guns-I really like to ability to swap weapons with ones found on the ground
PAP- I like the PAP camo and feel it fits the whole technology theme really well
Perks-Like the simple perk icons
Random spawns and perks-I really like the fact that the spawn is different as well as the starting pistol is different every time,definitely adds to the replayabilty along with the perks. Im also pretty sure the buy able weapons change too?

CONS
When I was playing gungame,it told me to enter the key code but didn't tell me what it was. Is this on purpose?
When I alt-tab out of the game it crashes due to a Direct X error. Might be a fault on my side but thought I would point it out just in case

The small things
HAMR-A small part but I love the fact the SLDG HAMR is now the NAILS. Gave me a chuckle
OHM-The OHM has both versions,shotgun and LMG! Awesome
Ripper-Would it be possible to add in the AR part of the Ripper?
Ae4(Sort of) I have gotten the AE4 twice now and Im 50% the laser it shoots was red the first time and then blue the second time with a shorter barrel. Is this true or am I losing my mind?

Overall I am very much enjoying the map,even if the perks can sometimes can be against you I.E Mule kick is not the most helpful perk to have first :D. The weird things with claws are dangerous for me because Im bad at zombies so end up getting killed by them! I also really like the fact you can customise the settings for gun game.If I have anything to add after more games on this I will edit this post
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 04:52:46 pm

Anyway,onto my review of the map after a few games of both modes. First of all,I love the map in general!

Thanks harve. I don't think I made it not let you in sector 9 during gun game, but I could have. There should be no reason not to be able to beat the game during gun game as well, not sure what it will do, but why not... lol. You should at least be able to go to sector 9, I don't think I would have stopped that on purpose, so I will check that. Just to make sure, did you have the keycard? And did you put it in the left of the door first to get the code?

BTW,
there are three sets of perk icons, because there are three different huds you can get.

The names of the upgraded almost all came from ASTROxOM3GA, so you have him to thank for the NAILS. There are two versions of the ae4, so you are not crazy. Not sure about the Ripper, but will look into it.

Lol, they kill me too, gotta get them before they stand up or get close to you! Glad your having fun, and thanks for the review.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 04, 2016, 05:14:03 pm
What is T4m ?

I lowered the graphics and put the game in windowed and it worked but I hope I will find a way to play this map with better settings and in full screen ;), can you play with high settings and in full screen?
Btw the map is really cool, i was waiting for the release it's been a while and i'm really glad of the result good work ;)
Post by: thegoat on May 04, 2016, 05:14:46 pm
dude nice map best ive ever played
finished it on round 19 got all the perks and it only took me 3 try's to do it
really good map would love to see u do more maps gona get me and my mate to play it later
thanx for such a good map :D
Post by: abritishguy2 on May 04, 2016, 05:16:48 pm
This map is just jaw dropping but I have an issue with it when I was out of ammo in my Five Seven w/ Tactical knife and my ASM1 I could not by ammo for the ASM1 I had the 1000 point that would normally be needed fortunatle the next round I got a Max ammo
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 05:18:53 pm
This map is just jaw dropping but I have an issue with it when I was out of ammo in my Five Seven w/ Tactical knife and my ASM1 I could not by ammo for the ASM1 I had the 1000 point that would normally be needed fortunatle the next round I got a Max ammo

Thanks, I'll check it out! I'll make sure I have the price set right for that hintstring. Thought that one was a little more expensive than that.

What is T4m ?

I lowered the graphics and put the game in windowed and it worked but I hope I will find a way to play this map with better settings and in full screen ;), can you play with high settings and in full screen?
Btw the map is really cool, i was waiting for the release it's been a while and i'm really glad of the result good work ;)

T4m is not needed, so its no big deal then.

Okay cool. Not sure if you need to do both, but I will see about adjust it anyway, when I do an update for a few bugs I am getting.

Thanks! Hope you have fun.

dude nice map best ive ever played
finished it on round 19 got all the perks and it only took me 3 try's to do it
really good map would love to see u do more maps gona get me and my mate to play it later
thanx for such a good map :D

WOW! already? Nice man and thank you!
Post by: DeletedUser on May 04, 2016, 05:53:38 pm
Looks amazing, but I keep getting an error when I try to play coop as host:
g_findConfigStringIndex: Overflow (2690): 'vending_shockNade_shader'

I'm unsure if that's the exact capitals/non-capital places, due to the font, but should hopefully be helpful for you to fix
Post by: Undeadmetal on May 04, 2016, 05:56:30 pm
Glad to see the release!  :D

Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 05:57:51 pm
Looks amazing, but I keep getting an error when I try to play coop as host:
g_findConfigStringIndex: Overflow (2690): 'vending_shockNade_shader'

I'm unsure if that's the exact capitals/non-capital places, due to the font, but should hopefully be helpful for you to fix

That's a strange one. I've coop tested it personally, and have spoken to a few that have played it in coop, and found bugs already, but never did they say that. I would inspect your mods folder, maybe delete it and reinstall, or try to start single player or let them host, but I'm not actually sure what to look at for that.

If it is during gun game, then its prob what I used to set the hud. I will have to change it to menu instead if that is the case. The latest versions shouldn't have that issue though, I thought, I didn't test with more than 2 players. How many players?

Glad to see the release!  :D

Thanks!
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 04, 2016, 06:13:28 pm
that error is to do with setting client dvars to fast and often, so more likely with more players
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 06:18:03 pm
that error is to do with setting client dvars to fast and often, so more likely with more players

Well then. Looks like I will need to 4 player test again this weekend then...
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 04, 2016, 06:19:48 pm
Well then. Looks like I will need to 4 player test again this weekend then...
redspace had a similar issue for his circle progress bars, think he got around it at least "partially" using set / getstat
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 06:21:30 pm
redspace had a similar issue for his circle progress bars, think he got around it at least "partially" using set / getstat

Well I haven't changed any of that stuff since last 4 player test, so I'm not sure I have to get around anything, but I may have done something else to make it worse, lol. It would help if they confirmed how many players caused it.
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 06:23:34 pm
I have attempted to try to get to sector 9 again but I cant as I forgot the code   :(. Does the code transfer between games? I picked up the keycard and used it on the door when I first played it and when I try it again it asks for the code
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 06:25:23 pm
I have attempted to try to get to sector 9 again but I cant as I forgot the code   :(. Does the code transfer between games? I picked up the keycard and used it on the door when I first played it and when I try it again it asks for the code

LOL, oh no. Every time you restart the game, all new codes. You must have the keycards to get the new code. It's all a part of those ORBiT IT guys security protocol. The code is actually created when you put the card in! Good luck!

Almost everything in ORBiT is randomized every time you play it.
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 06:26:25 pm
LOL, oh no. Every time you restart the game, all new codes. You must have the keycards to get the new code. It's all a part of those ORBiT IT guys security protocol. The code is actually created when you put the card in! Good luck!

Almost everything in ORBiT is randomized every time you play it.

Thank you! I will try again now!
Post by: VOLT_YTB on May 04, 2016, 06:41:40 pm
I have a problem , how do you retrieve souls please ?
Post by: Nathiri on May 04, 2016, 06:48:04 pm
Map seems very prone to crashing. It even crashed when trying to take a screenshot, when trying to access web browser in steam overlay, and other times, took a bit to start playing.

I also seemed to have found a bug with the death machine. I picked up the power up and then went down, and when I was revived, I still had it, and it continually stayed, until game crashed when accessing steam browser...

The S12's model functioned weirdly at times, it would appear to be pointing slightly up. After reloading it would be where it should be, but after using it a bit, it went back, until I reload again.
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 07:08:49 pm
Map seems very prone to crashing. It even crashed when trying to take a screenshot, when trying to access web browser in steam overlay, and other times, took a bit to start playing.

I also seemed to have found a bug with the death machine. I picked up the power up and then went down, and when I was revived, I still had it, and it continually stayed, until game crashed when accessing steam browser...

The S12's model functioned weirdly at times, it would appear to be pointing slightly up. After reloading it would be where it should be, but after using it a bit, it went back, until I reload again.

Sorry about the crashing, perhaps lower settings would help?

Ah, in single player right? You go lucky then, lol, I thought I fixed that...

I saw that too and wasn't sure if it was me or the gun. Thanks for confirming, I will check the timers.
Post by: Xperience on May 04, 2016, 07:22:26 pm
Is this real life? :rainbow:
Post by: Farland1ng on May 04, 2016, 07:57:19 pm
How am I supposed to get Necrochasm with this dang rng drop rate!? But seriously, I saw Necrochasm in the map, and wanted to know how I could get it.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 04, 2016, 07:58:18 pm
That's a strange one. I've coop tested it personally, and have spoken to a few that have played it in coop, and found bugs already, but never did they say that. I would inspect your mods folder, maybe delete it and reinstall, or try to start single player or let them host, but I'm not actually sure what to look at for that.

If it is during gun game, then its prob what I used to set the hud. I will have to change it to menu instead if that is the case. The latest versions shouldn't have that issue though, I thought, I didn't test with more than 2 players. How many players?

Thanks!
The map has been loading fine for me on solo, it's just coop, in the loading screen it loads a bit and then just dies. I'll try reinstall it, but if that doesn't work it seems to be an error related to electric cherry.
Post by: PandaZockt123 on May 04, 2016, 08:09:35 pm
So my first ever Review to something. I have to say this is just my opinion so yeah.

I was looking for new and exciting maps, then i came across this Map!
Checked the Screenshots, Downloaded the Map and started to Play it.
20 Rounds and it actually feels a bit boring cause you can easly camp at the end of the hallways but thats just a little thing.
So i tried the map a second time and said this Time no Camping! What happend was a really cool experience this Map is really well made in Terms of mapping, Scripting and weapon choice! I'm lookin Forward for more maps! Keep up the work because this one was already awesome!

Greetings from some German Zombie slayer aka. PandaZockt!
Post by: Alezad on May 04, 2016, 08:21:18 pm
i have a horrible problem. when i start the map, im on fire! not getting damaged but im just on fire. and when i start a different mod, IM ALSO ON FIRE. please help man, this map is sick but this fire makes it unplayable.

Post by: Rodsent on May 04, 2016, 08:24:11 pm
There is a glitch I found here is the video I made.  :(  https://youtu.be/nH8yoV3zJ7c
Post by: SurgeryFarts on May 04, 2016, 08:30:29 pm
This map is great but for some reason i get that t4m texture bug that people get when being on the highest settings but it works when I go turn all of the texture settings to high which is how most people fix the problem. Any chance that there is a fix for this as I would really like to use Extra texture settings?
 Thank you.
Post by: harve99 on May 04, 2016, 08:31:20 pm
I managed to get close to finishing the map but I couldnt finish it due to a glitch. I was trying to travel out of sector 9 after activating the graviton thing but I got stuck on the door.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8GEIz0w.jpg&hash=618a2a25f77ffc459e5cc13573f12f3b6edac7db)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FDn0SEBK.jpg&hash=a25e8829c56e93345d400f7106ecbec80f20fd5a)
Post by: AKScorpion75 on May 04, 2016, 08:52:21 pm
YES THE RELEASE, hey MakeCents you wanna play Co-Op sometime on ORBIT
Post by: Nathiri on May 04, 2016, 08:57:44 pm
Sorry about the crashing, perhaps lower settings would help?

Ah, in single player right? You go lucky then, lol, I thought I fixed that...

I saw that too and wasn't sure if it was me or the gun. Thanks for confirming, I will check the timers.

No it was 2 player coop. I'll try that next time with the settings.
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 09:16:21 pm
I managed to get close to finishing the map but I couldnt finish it due to a glitch. I was trying to travel out of sector 9 after activating the graviton thing but I got stuck on the door.

(http://i.imgur.com/8GEIz0w.jpg)
(http://imgur.com/Dn0SEBK.jpg)

Yup, that's a caution obj the main page. I think I have an idea to fix that though.

YES THE RELEASE, hey MakeCents you wanna play Co-Op sometime on ORBIT

Sure man, maybe we can test some of the co-op bugs people are having. Not tonight, as I'm taking the day off.

No it was 2 player coop. I'll try that next time with the settings.

Okay, I'll check that out and add a watch for that.
Post by: AKScorpion75 on May 04, 2016, 09:54:20 pm
Sure man, maybe we can test some of the co-op bugs people are having. Not tonight, as I'm taking the day off.
Ok cool, well my steam and my waw profiles are on my profile so you can add me on either.
Post by: FinalKill9175 on May 04, 2016, 09:57:18 pm
Congratz on the release! I will definitely give this a try with some friends when I get the chance  :nyan:  :rainbow:

Oh, and how the balls did you get BO3 guns?
Did you animate them yourself or are they stock anims?
Post by: thezombieproject on May 04, 2016, 10:32:49 pm
I had so much fun beta testing this. One of my favorite CZ Maps. Amazing work on this MC :)
ima download the released version now :D
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 04, 2016, 10:36:32 pm
Shooting the last bullet in a clip will play stock WAW sounds.

AND I thought you said there were Custom or Muted Quotes not Der riese quotes >:(

- Custom guns, perks, box, zombies, ees, knife, and everything else. Yeah pretty much everything is custom.
Post by: xXICEXx on May 04, 2016, 10:39:45 pm
Wow super DOPE! release man can't wait to play it
Post by: MakeCents on May 04, 2016, 10:47:55 pm
I had so much fun beta testing this. One of my favorite CZ Maps. Amazing work on this MC :)
ima download the released version now :D

Thanks man. You found a lot of bugs for us, and we appreciate it immensely!
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on May 04, 2016, 10:55:25 pm
IT'S TIME
Post by: MasterJesus on May 04, 2016, 11:06:12 pm
First off, this is a GREAT map. Best that has come out in a LOOOOONG time. I love the weapons, the sounds, the map itself, the zombies.

I do have an issue that I hope you might be able to shed some light on...

I have activated all the teleporters, got the keycard from each (that makes 3) but there is still a door that requires a keycard and a code.i have been around the map 10-20 times, through each teleporter and I can't find ANYTHING that I'm missing...

Did i mess something up or am I blind? Any help would be great ^+^
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on May 04, 2016, 11:47:38 pm
Not necessarily it's trying to find the index where the material is stored. Except it can't find it for some material passed (because I assume you're doing SetShader for this, it passes the limitation of maximum materials passed which would be 128 for materials.).
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 12:01:41 am
Not necessarily it's trying to find the index where the material is stored. Except it can't find it for some material passed (because I assume you're doing SetShader for this, it passes the limitation of maximum materials passed which would be 128 for materials.).

Everything is menu. Setclientdvar is used for shaders, but I've seen people play co-op without issues, and I played 4 player.I thought I got this before and commenting out a settext for the gun game that was gsc, fixed it. But not until playing it. But idk. I'll test as much as I can. If I can get the error, dev should tell me what it is, I hope.
Post by: MasterJesus on May 05, 2016, 12:19:45 am
Nevermind. I was blind. I found the final keycard. Awesome map! Awesome Ending! I look forward to future maps!
Post by: Psh on May 05, 2016, 12:22:46 am
What did you do to my precious AA-12 :O
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 05, 2016, 02:03:05 am
Our Baby :'(

And why is every gun have to be 2000.
Map leaves me more questions than answers
Wheres all the halo weapons
why does the crawler despawn as it defeats the purpose
Why is there Der riese quotes when you promised us Custom or muted
Why is it that it took me 30 minutes just to get Pap (SHADOWS ALERT)
Where is the other 2 bosses promised to us
Why does certain perks have different models and not matching
Why does Electric cherry work differently from BO2
Where is the playable earth areas
Where is my BO3 Weapons?
Wheres my Intervention
Why does WAW Weapons (or the PPSH) have the stock camo and not the other camo
Why U no Doubletap 2.0  :yuno:
Why is there 2 gas zombie models with the same 3 functions
Post by: limetan on May 05, 2016, 02:06:57 am
how to changing  fov?
i cant find _zombiemode.gsc...
Post by: Cold_banana on May 05, 2016, 02:10:34 am
Congrats on this amazing map! I found a few things

When I spawned as dempsey when I looked to a certain direction the textures would stretch all over the place and I could not see anything

Map crashes when screen shoting using F12

The vortex gun fire sound is very quite, increase the sound effect volume.

I am have a great time with this map, keep up the good work and bug fixing
Post by: cadurling on May 05, 2016, 02:14:03 am
Tried the suggestions to get the game working.

Lowered Resolution
Turned off spectacular map
started in windowed mode

tried to play solo, the game loaded, but couldn't play due to strobe effect.
(screen flashes on and off with white and black bars). 

Post by: tudark on May 05, 2016, 02:23:08 am
Thanks to all you guys trying our map, please be mindfull that bugs sometimes like to appear from nowehere and that makecents will fix them.As to the person who questioned the planet maps,they had to be scaled down.I will be releasing one of the planet maps in its full form and detail as it had to have most of it removed to get it to work.
Post by: The Keymaster on May 05, 2016, 03:31:41 am
So, this map is absolutely incredible, but my friend and I had our first run cut short when we ran into a major map issue. On round 18, after figuring out how power cells and such worked (not going into too much detail to avoid spoilers), we were running a train in one of the *cough cough* extra areas that require power cells to get to, and found that some zombies were coming through a wall. Upon further inspection, we found that we could also walk through this wall and into a zombie spawning staircase. Regrettably, as we weren't supposed to be here, we wound up falling through the floor into the bottom of the map. Having PhD prevented me from killing myself, so I was permanently stuck there with the power cell my teammate needed to return to the main area and continue the game, and we were forced to quit.

Screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124)
Post by: FluffyHakon on May 05, 2016, 10:49:04 am
I did struggle abit with crashes and stuff. But i got the map to work. And its incredible. Congratz on the release!
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 12:32:18 pm

The guns are how I got them. Make a suggestion and I'll put it in the update. More power? Fires too slow? I'm gonna assume it's weak, cause that's what I was thinking too, and beef it up.

how to changing  fov?
i cant find _zombiemode.gsc...

I'm pretty sure I put that in options for you to adjust without going into scripts.

Congrats on this amazing map! I found a few things

When I spawned as dempsey when I looked to a certain direction the textures would stretch all over the place and I could not see anything

Map crashes when screen shoting using F12

The vortex gun fire sound is very quite, increase the sound effect volume.

I am have a great time with this map, keep up the good work and bug fixing

Sounds like what dukip mentioned with the T4m and the high graphic settings?

Might have to lower your settings.

Thanks, the guy that made that is no longer modding, so if you can fix it for me that would be great.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get all these that I can updated and back out before the weekend, but who knows with bugs. Testing takes forever to try and make sure its been fixed.

Nevermind. I was blind. I found the final keycard. Awesome map! Awesome Ending! I look forward to future maps!

I sent you a message, but I guess it didn't go through. Glad you found it! Thanks!

Tried the suggestions to get the game working.

Lowered Resolution
Turned off spectacular map
started in windowed mode

tried to play solo, the game loaded, but couldn't play due to strobe effect.
(screen flashes on and off with white and black bars).

I'm sorry, if none of that worked and you tried the version I sent you in the messages, I'm at a loss of what to do... Is this the Steam version, out of curiosity? And do you have problems playing any other games or maps?

So, this map is absolutely incredible, but my friend and I had our first run cut short when we ran into a major map issue. On round 18, after figuring out how power cells and such worked (not going into too much detail to avoid spoilers), we were running a train in one of the *cough cough* extra areas that require power cells to get to, and found that some zombies were coming through a wall. Upon further inspection, we found that we could also walk through this wall and into a zombie spawning staircase. Regrettably, as we weren't supposed to be here, we wound up falling through the floor into the bottom of the map. Having PhD prevented me from killing myself, so I was permanently stuck there with the power cell my teammate needed to return to the main area and continue the game, and we were forced to quit.

Screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124)

Muh ha ha, you fell into my trap! lol, just kidding. That map gave me so many issues. I'll check the walls again. At one time almost every wall could be walked through.... thought I got them all, thanks and sorry about that, but at least we found where bwc was talking about. I'm taking him off the testing credits for that...  >:( ;D

I did struggle abit with crashes and stuff. But i got the map to work. And its incredible. Congratz on the release!

Thanks! I'll do some tweaks in the update that should help with performance, with little sacrifice to the game.

Post by: ped078 on May 05, 2016, 12:58:27 pm
Map crashed my WaW to a point where I had to restart the machine!

I'll try the suggestions made here and report back. I hope it works cuz I sooo wanna play this mape, I loved ILS.
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 01:02:50 pm
Map crashed my WaW to a point where I had to restart the machine!

I'll try the suggestions made here and report back. I hope it works cuz I sooo wanna play this mape, I loved ILS.

Aw, thanks, ILS was my baby. An ugly baby looking back, but none the less my baby, lol. If it doesn't work, either wait for the update, or message me and I'll send you another version that may or may not help.
Post by: IperBreach86 on May 05, 2016, 01:07:39 pm
Aw, thanks man, ILS was my baby. An ugly baby looking back, but none the less my baby, lol. If it doesn't work, either wait for the update, or message me and I'll send you another version that may or may not help.
Just found theese holes in the skybox in the cargo area:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FeV5IbZJ.jpg&hash=39ef64b170b8c3f4ff4526d99f061e376df95571)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrlLXK9V.jpg&hash=03664b5811410fd32a98000d02b9c670c5d8f537)

Also ive tried the teleporter in solo and still doesnt work, ill try the mediafire download, maybe its the google drive version that is fucked :/
Dunno ill report back, also my perks dont have that "atom" effect on them (shaders) dunno if its normal or its infact  the map bugged out :c
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 01:14:39 pm
Just found theese holes in the skybox in the cargo area:
(http://i.imgur.com/eV5IbZJ.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/rlLXK9V.jpg)

Also ive tried the teleporter in solo and still doesnt work, ill try the mediafire download, maybe its the google drive version that is fucked :/
Dunno ill report back, also my perks dont have that "atom" effect on them (shaders) dunno if its normal or its infact  the map bugged out :c

Stop looking at the man behind the curtain! lol That's not a hole in the skybox, but I will fix what it is, a piss poor attempt at separating space and land, thank you!

You only get the atom perk icons if you have the one suit on (there are 3 possible huds in ORBiT). And the teleporter one, do you mean when it randomly says malfunction fill with 20 souls, it isn't collecting souls? Like in the trailer at 1:03
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=63
Post by: IperBreach86 on May 05, 2016, 01:21:15 pm
Stop looking at the man behind the curtain! lol That's not a hole in the skybox, but I will fix what it is, a piss poor attempt at separating space and land, thank you!

You only get the atom perk icons if you have the one suit on (there are 3 possible huds in ORBiT). And the teleporter one, do you mean when it randomly says malfunction fill with 20 souls, it isn't collecting souls? Like in the trailer at 1:03
Yup as i said to you on steam the malfunction doesnt collect souls, atm i am downloading the mediafire version and let you know if its the same or it works (it must work as i seen players ending the map c:)
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 01:22:17 pm
Yup as i said to you on steam the malfunction doesnt collect souls, atm i am downloading the mediafire version and let you know if its the same or it works (it must work as i seen players ending the map c:)

Well you could just be unlucky, lol, its random. Maybe those beating the map didn't get that souls thing and it is broken? You can play the map and it never happens. It was working as you saw in the trailer, so I'll keep testing, thanks.
Post by: Tim Smith on May 05, 2016, 03:05:43 pm
Yay! It's here. Congrats Mc & tudark. Would love to play the map soon.
Post by: FappinPack on May 05, 2016, 06:29:10 pm
Hello i played the map, and i already bet it first try round 11!!! i reallly enjoyed it Goodjob!  :) :) :)
Post by: ped078 on May 05, 2016, 06:46:35 pm
Got it to run by setting the err, settings to medium (graphics, textures ect.)

Incredible work MC, a true testament to CZ map making. I did encounter so problems, most have which have probably already been discussed.. What to do with the power cells? where do you find the codes for the doors?.
A possible bug also, when I was playing gun game, I got to the Cortana gun, which is absolutely superb btw :D, I couldn't advance past that, (I think it was 17 of 72 guns) , my "next gun" points stuck at 3490, and wouldn't decrease with kills. Had to exit the game after a while :/
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 06:50:00 pm
Got it to run by setting the err, settings to medium (graphics, textures ect.)

Incredible work MC, a true testament to CZ map making. I did encounter so problems, most have which have probably already been discussed.. What to do with the power cells? where do you find the codes for the doors?.
A possible bug also, when I was playing gun game, I got to the Cortana gun, which is absolutely superb btw :D, I couldn't advance past that, (I think it was 17 of 72 guns) , my "next gun" points stuck at 3490, and wouldn't decrease with kills. Had to exit the game after a while :/

Thanks! I've had people complete the gun game, without that error, but Wow, another bug to add to the list, lol. That Cortana gun shouldn't even be in gun game, wth, lol. I'll see if that is why it broke... Order of the guns, along with so much else, is randomized everytime you play. I'll message you some help on the campaign ee.
Post by: ped078 on May 05, 2016, 07:24:04 pm
Superb, TY.
Post by: SurgeryFarts on May 05, 2016, 08:44:31 pm
That same t4m texture bug keeps happening to me even when the d3d9.dll file is deleted from my world at war directory but of course is fixed when setting all texture settings to high just like everyone else. Is there anyway to fix this problem as I would like to use extra texture settings so the game doesn't look shitty.
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 09:35:58 pm
Quick update, I added to the front post, I've seen this happen on a stream and it's been reported as well that sometimes the fusion cell will malfunction and demand 20 souls, and sometimes it actually malfunctions, and won't collect souls. Sorry for that, if you run into that and are playing coop you may be able to die one at a time and get back to the station, but otherwise you are stuck at that point. I will fix it as soon as I can.
Post by: Alezad on May 05, 2016, 10:00:22 pm
Okay, i have a serious problem. this map has broken WaW for me. no matter what mod i launch, eveytime i start the map, IM ON FIRE. this is insane. its like the map changed some files permanently and now im just always on fire. PLEASE HELP  :'( :'( :'(
Post by: HitmanVere on May 05, 2016, 10:41:41 pm
Okay, i have a serious problem. this map has broken WaW for me. no matter what mod i launch, eveytime i start the map, IM ON FIRE. this is insane. its like the map changed some files permanently and now im just always on fire. PLEASE HELP  :'( :'( :'(

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html)
Post by: MakeCents on May 05, 2016, 10:49:18 pm
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html)

That is strange. ORBiT uses setburn. Maybe I will add to set that dvar in the beginning, in case it still happens.
Post by: josemassacre on May 06, 2016, 03:43:54 am

One of the reporters did that to me. I killed 70+ zombies at or around the teleported then started trying random areas but never did a soul collect. I'm using steam no t4m. Only found a few bugs. Some pathing issues and one time the pull out anim on the s12 was SUPER SLOW. Couldn't recreate it (only tried once) I don't remember what other weapon I had but I tried with the asm1 but I think it uses the same pull out anim so I could never get that anim to play on the s12 (where the player pulls the gun down the whole screen. Also the mach45(whatever it's called) reload speed is way faster than the actual reload animation. I'm having a blast with the map you guys killed it! Love love love the dual wield master chief
Post by: MakeCents on May 06, 2016, 03:46:28 am
One of the reporters did that to me. I killed 70+ zombies at or around the teleported then started trying random areas but never did a soul collect. I'm using steam no t4m. Only found a few bugs. Some pathing issues and one time the pull out anim on the s12 was SUPER SLOW. Couldn't recreate it (only tried once) I don't remember what other weapon I had but I tried with the asm1 but I think it uses the same pull out anim so I could never get that anim to play on the s12 (where the player pulls the gun down the whole screen. Also the mach45(whatever it's called) reload speed is way faster than the actual reload animation. I'm having a blast with the map you guys killed it! Love love love the dual wield master chief

Awesome, glad your liking it. Working on updates now, and taking that soul collecting thing out, cause it's bugging me now, lol. I could not get it to not work, but I watched it not work, lol. oh well.
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on May 06, 2016, 04:33:49 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fg.picphotos.baidu.com%2Falbum%2Fs%253D1100%253Bq%253D90%2Fsign%3D79d913fd9c504fc2a65fb404d5eddc60%2F4b90f603738da9776fe519deb751f8198718e379.jpg&hash=167232080d4e5ca2e8798e9a950cb82d744fa767)
Post by: josemassacre on May 06, 2016, 05:36:41 am
Awesome, glad your liking it. Working on updates now, and taking that soul collecting thing out, cause it's bugging me now, lol. I could not get it to not work, but I watched it not work, lol. oh well.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. I bought stamin up and quick revive and got double slapped while testing how unlimited the sprint was and I kept running while I was downed for a bit then stopped and dropped to the ground when I got up I kept the unlimited sprint but I could still also buy the perk again
Post by: MakeCents on May 06, 2016, 05:43:08 am
Oh yeah I almost forgot. I bought stamin up and quick revive and got double slapped while testing how unlimited the sprint was and I kept running while I was downed for a bit then stopped and dropped to the ground when I got up I kept the unlimited sprint but I could still also buy the perk again

Thanks man, I never reset that with the speed decrease, nice catch!
Post by: truenightmare on May 06, 2016, 05:53:42 pm
ATTENTION
If you get Malfunction, fusion cell needs 20 souls after putting fusion cell in teleporter, you may be stuck. I will fix in the next version as soon as possible, sorry!

Please remove this until you can fix this because I got stuck in the hanger with no way back.

also found someone bugs in gun game, I can pick up weapons on the floor and it replaces the current weapon I'm using meaning I can level up without using the weapon I was required to.

At one point I was kicked from the game due to an unknown error, I had the 23/72 of the weapons, all the perks I can collect on the outer ring. and been downed serveral times.
Post by: MakeCents on May 06, 2016, 05:56:23 pm

Please remove this until you can fix this because I got stuck in the hanger with no way back.

also found someone bugs in gun game, I can pick up weapons on the floor and it replaces the current weapon I'm using meaning I can level up without using the weapon I was required to.

At one point I was kicked from the game due to an unknown error, I had the 23/72 of the weapons, all the perks I can collect on the outer ring. and been downed serveral times.

Working on it now. I've removed that feature/failure. The gun game I am not sure about. Might have to look into more. Thanks for the heads up with the weapon trading, I'll fix it.
Post by: Crowzo on May 06, 2016, 08:04:10 pm
I was wondering if this has been updated at all? me and my friend cannot play MP at all, no idea why.
Post by: MakeCents on May 06, 2016, 08:17:20 pm
I was wondering if this has been updated at all? me and my friend cannot play MP at all, no idea why.

I have not updated it yet. I'm fixing the last issue on my list currently, and when that's resolved, it will bee in the final stages of testing. I've done what I could to possibly help that issue, and I think I have fixed the reported bugs, possibly without introducing more... I'll update the topic when it is ready, most likely in the next couple hours.

Double Post Merge: May 06, 2016, 09:57:59 pm
ORBiT_v1.1 has been posted. I hope I didn't introduce anymore bugs. The ones posted should be fixed except I never could crash it on gun game, but I did make some changes, but not sure if they were related.

Thank you to everyone who posted a bug! I hope no major ones like that fusion cell soul box issue exist anymore.
 - Fixed tubes
 - Fixed Fusion Cells
 - Fixed sector 5 portal
 - Fixed some gun sounds and stats
 - Fixed scripts, perks, and stuff
 - Fixed floor weapons, weapon boxes, with plasma gun
 - Fixed relaunch of map after dying, this is new and could have introduced an unknown bug but was working for me and coop player
 - Downsized some images to help with image error, and crash issue possibly, maybe not.

I've tested on laptop and pc together and work fine,and might test 4 player tonight.
Title: Re: ORBiT [Release] Video
Post by: cdbbro on May 06, 2016, 08:25:54 pm
Love this map. So detailed and cool.
Title: Re: ORBiT [v1.1 update]
Post by: DeletedUser on May 06, 2016, 10:57:46 pm
Omg thanks ! now the game run in full screen while playing this amazing map
Title: Re: ORBiT [Release] Video
Post by: MakeCents on May 07, 2016, 01:24:48 am
Love this map. So detailed and cool.

Thanks!

Omg thanks ! now the game run in full screen while playing this amazing map

That is awesome to hear!
Post by: ped078 on May 07, 2016, 06:53:07 am
Finished the map last night..a truly unique map, up there with Requiem & Oil Rig (IMO) .

Gonna download V1.1 and play again tonight. Thanks MC !
Post by: tudark on May 07, 2016, 11:03:31 am
Finished the map last night..a truly unique map, up there with Requiem & Oil Rig (IMO) .

Gonna download V1.1 and play again tonight. Thanks MC !
We are glad your enjoying it.
Post by: FinalKill9175 on May 07, 2016, 03:22:04 pm
Me and some friends played it last night, had a good time.
I really enjoyed the uniqueness of the map, along with some of the coolest weapons I have ever see ported to zombies.
Despite being a cool map, me and my friends found some game breaking bugs, like some clipping issues and our game crashing when we were saving up souls in the gravitron on gun game.
Here is the vid:
The clipping issue happened at 18 minutes exact, try to watch that for a minute or two to see other things we found.
There was an issue with sprinting a a gun or two @ 31:17
The crash happens in the last minute or so.

Anyways, thanks for the cool map
Post by: MakeCents on May 07, 2016, 03:48:27 pm
Me and some friends played it last night, had a good time.
I really enjoyed the uniqueness of the map, along with some of the coolest weapons I have ever see ported to zombies.
Despite being a cool map, me and my friends found some game breaking bugs, like some clipping issues and our game crashing when we were saving up souls in the gravitron on gun game.
Here is the vid:
(Content removed from quote.)The clipping issue happened at 18 minutes exact, try to watch that for a minute or two to see other things we found.
There was an issue with sprinting a a gun or two @ 31:17
The crash happens in the last minute or so.

Anyways, thanks for the cool map

Awesome, I'll check it out. I've had reports if it crashing on gun game so this should be helpful, cause I can't get it to crash. Was it on v1.1 or the release?

Edit: Okay, I see its v1.1. I see some bugs too. You should not have gotten to the center when you did!! Damn, I'm clueless on how that happened. I'll update more bugs Monday or Tuesday it looks like. That will prob be the last though.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 07, 2016, 07:17:11 pm
Really cool map and unique, beated on round 13  :)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi68.tinypic.com%2F34nhe13.jpg&hash=c3920881cb2d3ae1a2def57df83e84c74371e024)
Post by: MakeCents on May 07, 2016, 07:22:17 pm
Really cool map and unique, beated on round 13  :)
(http://i68.tinypic.com/34nhe13.jpg)

Thanks! That's awesome. The rounds stop once you start the gravatron, I was thinking of still having them increase after that, what do you think?

Edit: I just added it. In the next update, depending on difficulty, the rounds will increase after the gravatron is stabalized and increase at different rates, Easy not at all, normal every 120 seconds and hard every 60.
Post by: Nathiri on May 07, 2016, 10:30:23 pm
Just played it all the way through on 1.1 update. For some reason I thought there was a more complex EE, and I was surprised it ended so soon on round 17 after filling the souls. When I tried to take a screenshot of the victory it crashed again :(. To me it ended before a full experience was seen.

I do think the detailing was little low on some of the areas. The loading bay looked great though. The effects of station orbit was very cool as well.
Post by: tudark on May 07, 2016, 10:33:01 pm
Just played it all the way through on 1.1 update. For some reason I thought there was a more complex EE, and I was surprised it ended so soon on round 17 after filling the souls. When I tried to take a screenshot of the victory it crashed again :(. To me it ended before a full experience was seen.

I do think the detailing was little low on some of the areas. The loading bay looked great though.
We agree about some areas but it had to be scaled back to get it all to work, glad you enjoyed it.
Post by: MakeCents on May 07, 2016, 11:30:33 pm

I do think the detailing was little low on some of the areas. The loading bay looked great though. The effects of station orbit was very cool as well.

Thanks man, and your right
There is more after the souls. There are a few vids posted of it.

The main campaign ee, isn't too difficult I guess, but it was meant to be fun rather than hard, but there are 4 more ees on the way, also. Most pretty easy too. I spent more time fighting ORBiT then making it, lol.

Not sure why it's crashing for you, I can take screen shots even with my laptop, while playing. Im sorry to hear that. And like tudark said, we hit some limits and had to trade one thing for another, and people said no t4m,, so some of tudarks detail was removed, I think aw models might have been an issue for us with the size of the map. I may have been fighting the memory limit. I tried for months to get it in. You'll see some of what was deleted in his next project I think though, ICARUS. Hope you had fun!

The update will keep increasing levels, making zombies stronger, the longer it takes.

There is HARD difficulty if it was too easy
Post by: Nathiri on May 08, 2016, 02:00:12 am
Thanks man, and your right
There is more after the souls. There are a few vids posted of it.

The main campaign ee, isn't too difficult I guess, but it was meant to be fun rather than hard, but there are 4 more ees on the way, also. Most pretty easy too. I spent more time fighting ORBiT then making it, lol.

Not sure why it's crashing for you, I can take screen shots even with my laptop, while playing. Im sorry to hear that. And like tudark said, we hit some limits and had to trade one thing for another, and people said no t4m,, so some of tudarks detail was removed, I think aw models might have been an issue for us with the size of the map. I may have been fighting the memory limit. I tried for months to get it in. You'll see some of what was deleted in his next project I think though, ICARUS. Hope you had fun!

The update will keep increasing levels, making zombies stronger, the longer it takes.

There is HARD difficulty if it was too easy

Yeah I should try the hard difficulty. It was very open in several areas so plenty of area to move about.

There is more? after the souls filled, the map immediately ended, so we couldnt check anything afterwards.
Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 02:05:42 am
Yeah I should try the hard difficulty. It was very open in several areas so plenty of area to move about.

There is more? after the souls filled, the map immediately ended, so we couldnt check anything afterwards.

Sent you a message. On HARD you only get points for kills, and there are more sprinters, and bosses have more health.
Post by: zdblee on May 08, 2016, 01:15:27 pm
I started to play this map, and got to like round 20, and was looking for that last keycard, could you help me on letting me know where abouts the last keycard, like to I have to teleport or is it in the main areas and im just not lookinf lol thanks
Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 03:03:56 pm
I started to play this map, and got to like round 20, and was looking for that last keycard, could you help me on letting me know where abouts the last keycard, like to I have to teleport or is it in the main areas and im just not lookinf lol thanks

Sure, I'll send you a message!
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 08, 2016, 04:35:02 pm
You ever going to respond to my questions?

Map leaves me more questions than answers
What did you do to our AA-12
Why is every gun have to be 2000.
Wheres all the halo weapons
why does the crawler despawn as it defeats the purpose
Why is there Der riese quotes when you promised us Custom or muted
Why is it that it took me 30 minutes just to get Pap (SHADOWS ALERT)
Where is the other 2 bosses promised to us
Why does certain perks have different models and not matching
Why does Electric cherry work differently from BO2
Where is the playable earth areas
Where is my BO3 Weapons?
Wheres my Intervention
Why does WAW Weapons (or the PPSH) have the stock camo and not the other camo
Why U no Doubletap 2.0  :yuno:
Why is there 2 gas zombie models with the same 3 functions
Post by: Scobalula on May 08, 2016, 04:42:45 pm

You really take this question/answer thing to heart. :P
Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 04:56:54 pm
Very nice map! Very very nice! 3arc quality. The ambiance makes the map: zombies breaking through the roof, door hatches opening, a moving background, all of it.

Seriously one of my favorite's of all time!

Thanks! Final update coming tonight. Improved the end game I think.

Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 06:25:33 pm

I didn't answer before cause the questions seemed sarcastic or rude, or as if you didn't play it yet. I didn't answer this one cause I thought it would be funny, lol, and I'm on my phone.

I've updated the aa12, but it was just as I got it.
Guns range from 1000 to 3000.
Three are several halo weapons, on the halo planet map.
Despawns don't discriminate, designed due to size of map.
I never promised quote changes
Idk pap question
Never promised anything to anyone, but there are 2 bosses, and 2 special zombies, two versions of one, and even the space suit zombies are stronger and faster.
Different models are for different areas, showing the progression of the company ORBiT, if you notice each one is a different sector.
This is a custom map, not a copy map, that's why things work different.
There in there.
To show progression if the company ORBiT, and the areas your teleporting to.
I thought it was, oh well.
Two are similar, but different, and the third is different all together, sorry if you don't like them.

Connor chill out man. If there was a disrespect button I would hit it. Cents did a great fucking job, some of the best work I have ever seen. Take your hate somewhere else. Again Cents excellent work!  :rainbow:

Lol, thanks man.
Post by: tudark on May 08, 2016, 06:39:23 pm
just to let the forum know I did work onthis map too,(im feeling no love lol)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 08, 2016, 06:45:17 pm
just to let the forum know I did work onthis map too,(im feeling no love lol)
great work tudark! ;)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 08, 2016, 06:58:06 pm
I didn't answer before cause the questions seemed sarcastic or rude, or as if you didn't play it yet. I didn't answer this one cause I thought it would be funny, lol, and I'm on my phone.

I've updated the aa12, but it was just as I got it.
Thanks

Guns range from 1000 to 3000.

Most of the guns I bought were 2000, as you said they may randomize

Three are several halo weapons, on the halo planet map.
What halo planet map?

Despawns don't discriminate, designed due to size of map.
they kinda do, the purpous is to leave a crawler but everytime I leave to complete a step it always respawns as a sprinter and its kinda annoying

I never promised quote changes
Idk pap question
I thought you did in the past in some way or form

As for pap, I was complaining how long it took to get to pap but after my 3rd game knowing where the parts are, It doesnt seem to tedious anymore

Never promised anything to anyone, but there are 2 bosses, and 2 special zombies, two versions of one, and even the space suit zombies are stronger and faster.
OK

Different models are for different areas, showing the progression of the company ORBiT, if you notice each one is a different sector.
Oh... I never noticed
This is a custom map, not a copy map, that's why things work different.
I dont get what you mean

There in there.
Me intervention? Oh, I didn't see it in the box.

I thought it was, oh well.
Are you talking about doubletap?

Two are similar, but different, and the third is different all together, sorry if you don't like them.
Oh. The normal gas zombie seemed to share a model with the electric and the boomer. (could take it as a bug or a mutation)

You really take this question/answer thing to heart. :P
Sorry if it bothers people, I kinda grew up like this.
Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 07:19:30 pm

Oh... I never noticedI dont get what you mean

Me intervention? Oh, I didn't see it in the box.

It means I make it how I like and not just copy what was done before.

Nah, I mean the planet maps, and there are two bo3 weapons.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 08, 2016, 07:20:41 pm
crawlers respawning as zombies / sprinters is how it was in other cods, except black ops 2 where they would just die instead and the round would end...
Post by: MakeCents on May 08, 2016, 07:25:26 pm
crawlers respawning as zombies / sprinters is how it was in other cods, except black ops 2 where they would just die instead and the round would end...

ORBiT does a combination. They can bleed out, but if they get to many bad paths, or they are too far away for too long, they will respawn. Tried to keep it lively, and kind of stop people from keeping a crawler, but not too much.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 08, 2016, 07:29:19 pm
ORBiT does a combination. They can bleed out, but if they get to many bad paths, or they are too far away for too long, they will respawn. Tried to keep it lively, and kind of stop people from keeping a crawler, but not too much.
well i watched relaxings game play, he didnt seem to struggle at all with it so looks like it works fine whatever youve set it to do man ;)
Post by: tudark on May 08, 2016, 08:11:28 pm
great work tudark! ;)
Thanks harry ;)

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 08:12:59 pm
I gave you a respect ;) Nice work the map looks wonderful
Thanks natesmithzombies .

Title: Re: ORBiT [v1.2 update]
Post by: MakeCents on May 09, 2016, 03:37:29 am
Okay, final update, v1.2. I think I fixed everything without introducing any new bugs.
- fixed keycard glitch
- fixed ksg upgraded
- modified end game to be harder, rounds continue to increase during it now, more noticeable boss, and more fun
- adjusted a few things based on difficulty
- adjusted lighting in sector 8 and fixed wrong weapon on one planet map
- added some intro text, little things
 - fixed zombie counter
 - fixed score hud with space suit
 - fixed ohm upgraded weapon file
 - updated damage on aa12

This update should be it, unless I broke something really bad. I've tested gun game with three people and beat the game without crashing, but only made it half way through the guns before beating the game.

If it's too easy, put it on hard. If it's too hard there is easy, and you can also beat the game on gun game, which is much easier still. You cannot do the side ee's in gun game.
Title: Re: ORBiT [v1.2 Final Update]
Post by: fiveseven hd on May 09, 2016, 08:35:52 am
Just wanted to say thanks to the both of you guys for releasing this amazing map. I can only imagine the hours spent on all of the custom shit in this map. You guys have some real talent for modding. This is the coolest map ive played in a while.  I hope some day im half as good as you guys are when it comes to the quality of work here. I wish people would just play the maps and enjoy them for what they are. Thats what custom zombies is all about.
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 09, 2016, 10:02:40 am
I wish people would just play the maps and enjoy them for what they are. Thats what custom zombies is all about.

+1
Post by: MakeCents on May 09, 2016, 12:40:06 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to the both of you guys for releasing this amazing map. I can only imagine the hours spent on all of the custom shit in this map. You guys have some real talent for modding. This is the coolest map ive played in a while.  I hope some day im half as good as you guys are when it comes to the quality of work here. I wish people would just play the maps and enjoy them for what they are. Thats what custom zombies is all about.

Thanks man! Glad you liked it. Makes all that time worth it!

Can't agree more.
Post by: Letrix on May 09, 2016, 04:28:03 pm
MOTY
Post by: Bando909 on May 09, 2016, 06:44:46 pm
All I have to say is WOW.

The time and effort that has gone into this map is insane. I've only scratched the surface of this map and I absolutely love it. The replay ability  of this map is off the charts. Every spawn in you get different starting pistols, different wall guns in different places. (Perks may be as well haven't got that far yet). And the custom zombies make it that much more challenging but in a great way.

Well done guys, Team Orbit has definitely one of the coolest maps in a long time. Solid 20/10 :nyan:
Post by: MakeCents on May 09, 2016, 08:38:19 pm
MOTY

All I have to say is WOW.

The time and effort that has gone into this map is insane. I've only scratched the surface of this map and I absolutely love it. The replay ability  of this map is off the charts. Every spawn in you get different starting pistols, different wall guns in different places. (Perks may be as well haven't got that far yet). And the custom zombies make it that much more challenging but in a great way.

Well done guys, Team Orbit has definitely one of the coolest maps in a long time. Solid 20/10 :nyan:

Thanks guys! Glad your enjoying it! That's exactly what I was going for, replayability. Never heard it put that way, "Team ORBiT", but I like it, lol.

Edit:
Yup perks too.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 09, 2016, 08:44:14 pm
its defo more original than most

i tend to go for copying treyarch, this however is a refreshing change
Post by: mazupicua on May 10, 2016, 04:41:43 am
i Wish i could play it, it seems amazing :( but i keep on crashing either solo or co op with my friend (he also crashes and yes we reinstalled)
Post by: HitmanVere on May 10, 2016, 06:45:56 am
Finally got around playing, been busy with BO1 modding, lol.
Overall experience is great, custom HUDs, randomized wallbuys, detailing in most areas, I can see why people are saying this is their favorite map :P But experience for me was brought down by quality of weapons and some nitpicky stuff that nobody cares about. I wont go in detail with these, as they are not gamebreaking and you have released final update already. Im just going to say, I broke my hand while playing this map :P

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F7eT5yL6.jpg&hash=be3d30cc34036f975bf69619b28674b2e9c9b87c)

Its a good map nonetheless. Also, I found keycard, put it on a door and entered keycode, but nothing happened, was I missing something?
Post by: ped078 on May 10, 2016, 06:47:00 am
i Wish i could play it, it seems amazing :( but i keep on crashing either solo or co op with my friend (he also crashes and yes we reinstalled)

It did with me as well until I dropped graphics / textures to "medium" , think I dropped the resolution too , it worked then.

In my previous posts, I neglected to thank tudark , so thanks man, yourself and MC have truly pulled it off.

If this isn't a MOTY candidate ,there's something wrong.

For those, like myself, who get the Cortana gun in "Gungame" and can't advance because you're points don't decrease, shoot the spacesuit zombies and you're points go down (albeit slowly) and then you can advance.

Ped
Post by: mazupicua on May 10, 2016, 06:59:32 am
It did with me as well until I dropped graphics / textures to "medium" , think I dropped the resolution too , it worked then.

In my previous posts, I neglected to thank tudark , so thanks man, yourself and MC have truly pulled it off.

For those, like myself, who get the Cortana gun in "Gungame" and can't advance because you're points don't decrease, shoot the spacesuit zombies and you're points go down (albeit slowly) and then you can advance.

Ped

Yeah i saw that after i posted. will give it a try tomorrow morning (later on today) thanks fam
Post by: MakeCents on May 10, 2016, 12:15:48 pm
Finally got around playing, been busy with BO1 modding, lol.
Overall experience is great, custom HUDs, randomized wallbuys, detailing in most areas, I can see why people are saying this is their favorite map :P But experience for me was brought down by quality of weapons and some nitpicky stuff that nobody cares about. I wont go in detail with these, as they are not gamebreaking and you have released final update already. Im just going to say, I broke my hand while playing this map :P

(http://i.imgur.com/7eT5yL6.jpg)

Its a good map nonetheless. Also, I found keycard, put it on a door and entered keycode, but nothing happened, was I missing something?

That issue was known, and it is only with that gun and those viewarms. All other guns are fine with those viewarms, and all other viewarms are good with that gun. My options were to take out our only sniper, or deal with it... You see what I chose...  :D

Something should have happened if the code for the keycard was entered correctly.
The door should have turned green isntead of red, and if you walk up to the door it should have told you, 3 vacuum locks remain.
Keycard goes in left, code goes in right, 4 keycards, 1 on station, 3 on planet maps that need retrieved to access the center sector 9 to reverse the gravatron!
This can be seen in the trailer from 0:30 - 0:40

Thanks, we hope you had fun!

PS, it's even better in coop with more options.

Thanks!

Yeah i saw that after i posted. will give it a try tomorrow morning (later on today) thanks fam

I hope that works for you!
Post by: HitmanVere on May 10, 2016, 12:33:32 pm
The door should have turned green isntead of red, and if you walk up to the door it should have told you, 3 vacuum locks remain.

Yeah, it turned green, but never gave me hintstring, RIP
Post by: MakeCents on May 10, 2016, 12:36:12 pm
Yeah, it turned green, but never gave me hintstring, RIP

Only time I got it to not show me the print was when I was playing on timescale 5, but who knows, it could have been the door and not the timescale..., I haven't seen that happen on the vids, or had that reported, sorry if that is a bug (I'm curious, so I will test each door individually), but either way, the print is irrelevant, it's just a clue. You have to do all 4 and then something "happens"
Post by: tudark on May 10, 2016, 02:40:53 pm

Ped
That's ok , im glad you really liked it .We just tried to do something slightly different  and I think makecents features did that.
Post by: sevengpluke on May 10, 2016, 03:03:05 pm
Thanks for the beta tests. I'm still struggling to beat the map like a noob, netherless get past round 8. MC saw the livestream....

Ima try it out again today.
Post by: MakeCents on May 10, 2016, 03:06:09 pm
Thanks for the beta tests. I'm still struggling to beat the map like a noob, netherless get past round 8. MC saw the livestream....

Ima try it out again today.

No no, thank you for all your help with the weapons and animations!

Lol, I am the same way man, it's cool. Put it on gun game (any difficulty). Then when you die the game keeps going... It's more forgiving. You can't do the side ee's but you can beat the campaign as long as you don't get to the final gun first.  ;)

I tried to design it so everyone could beat the map with their proffered challenge difficulty. So if you are really good and bored of zombies, make sure you put it on hard to start with. Plus, the more players, the harder ORBiT bosses get.
Post by: zdblee on May 10, 2016, 03:11:29 pm
Had a blast playing this with a friend, beat it on round 25 wasnt too rushed on completing the map cause I wanted to get all the perks, but an amazing map, one of the best I have played.

I noticed three things.

1. The space suit I noticed didnt do too much I think, I did wear it as soon as I unlocked sector 9, that might just be me.

2. The room next to the space suit room, I noticed an apparatus that had a hintstring that mentioned a welder and that theres more than one i think. Is this a four player ee? or am I missing an item to pick?

3. Also in one of the sectors, in the main rooms, I noticed a tinted box in the middle with a wonder weapon of some sort, is this an actual playable gun?

4. Lastly, I know you said there was side ee's, how many is there currently, if possible could you sort of hint as to what they are but not how to do it, for example one is a WW, another is related to a welder, you know then sort of hints.

thanks
Post by: MakeCents on May 10, 2016, 03:26:07 pm
Had a blast playing this with a friend, beat it on round 25 wasnt too rushed on completing the map cause I wanted to get all the perks, but an amazing map, one of the best I have played.

I noticed three things.

1. The space suit I noticed didnt do too much I think, I did wear it as soon as I unlocked sector 9, that might just be me.

2. The room next to the space suit room, I noticed an apparatus that had a hintstring that mentioned a welder and that theres more than one i think. Is this a four player ee? or am I missing an item to pick?

3. Also in one of the sectors, in the main rooms, I noticed a tinted box in the middle with a wonder weapon of some sort, is this an actual playable gun?

4. Lastly, I know you said there was side ee's, how many is there currently, if possible could you sort of hint as to what they are but not how to do it, for example one is a WW, another is related to a welder, you know then sort of hints.

thanks

That's great to hear! Thank you so much! The space suit, does only protect you from the green gas zombies (quads). That gas normally hurts you if you don't have a suit on. You're not the first to ask about that, lol, I wish I could have thought of what else to give it to help the player.

Those robots typically service ORBiT's outer ring hall (on the outside) wink wink. They are currently working,  ;)
This one may be easier to see if you restart the map, as I had some issues with the fx on the first load, but they seem to work every time you restart
The reward for this is kind of broken in all versions before 1.2

That is an ee, and the gun is playable once it is figured out... and it is related to another ee but not dependent on it.

There are only 4 side ee's, due to so many issues I ran into, I just stopped adding things so I didn't have to keep fighting. I did plan on an ee per sector at least, but fell short after so may aggravations and increased work load.

If you want more specific hints, message me, or let me know, and I'll message you. I don't want to ruin it for those that like figuring things out.
Post by: abritishguy2 on May 11, 2016, 03:45:45 am
I can't play this with friends :( fortunately I'm more of a solo player but the option would be nice
Post by: mazupicua on May 11, 2016, 04:22:23 am
I can't play this with friends :( fortunately I'm more of a solo player but the option would be nice

I already mentioned it in a earlier post joe.... it works if it ain't fullscreen :( you know how much i hate windowed
Post by: ped078 on May 11, 2016, 06:49:09 am

I'm in the UK too, what problem are you getting?
Post by: MakeCents on May 11, 2016, 12:16:12 pm
I already mentioned it in a earlier post joe.... it works if it ain't fullscreen :( you know how much i hate windowed

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. One trick I used before I was able to fix it for my laptop was to change the graphics ratio in cod, i.e. 1600X900 etc... I had thought that a specific ratio was working, but it turned out that just changing it, even to the same thing, did something, that enabled me to play it full screen. I don't know if that makes no sense or what, but it's what I did for a while before downsizing the images folder fixed it consistently.

If that still doesn't work for you, I left the fullscreen/windowed button in the main menu still, just in case others still had issues and needed to switch. You can usually find something in windowed, ratio wise, close to full screen. Good luck!
Post by: HitmanVere on May 11, 2016, 03:18:19 pm

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html)
Post by: zdblee on May 11, 2016, 08:03:51 pm
That's great to hear! Thank you so much! The space suit, does only protect you from the green gas zombies (quads). That gas normally hurts you if you don't have a suit on. You're not the first to ask about that, lol, I wish I could have thought of what else to give it to help the player.

Those robots typically service ORBiT's outer ring hall (on the outside) wink wink. They are currently working,  ;)
This one may be easier to see if you restart the map, as I had some issues with the fx on the first load, but they seem to work every time you restart
The reward for this is kind of broken in all versions before 1.2

That is an ee, and the gun is playable once it is figured out... and it is related to another ee but not dependent on it.

There are only 4 side ee's, due to so many issues I ran into, I just stopped adding things so I didn't have to keep fighting. I did plan on an ee per sector at least, but fell short after so may aggravations and increased work load.

If you want more specific hints, message me, or let me know, and I'll message you. I don't want to ruin it for those that like figuring things out.

I don't want you to tell me everything just the main hints for the 4 ee's, i still want to figure stuff out
Post by: linkslag on May 11, 2016, 08:07:54 pm
I'm kind of confused, when powering the teleporter to get back to the station, it sometimes says that the Power Cell needs to recharge and I need to collect 20 souls to do that, but where am I supposed to get the souls?  ??? ???
Post by: MakeCents on May 11, 2016, 08:39:30 pm
I'm kind of confused, when powering the teleporter to get back to the station, it sometimes says that the Power Cell needs to recharge and I need to collect 20 souls to do that, but where am I supposed to get the souls?  ??? ???

If your seeing that, please download v1.2. That version had a bug that I could not find so I removed the 20 soul feature. When it worked, which was all the time for me, but not for others, you would just kill zombies close to it and it would have collected their souls.
Post by: Studly on May 12, 2016, 12:49:23 am
I am afraid V1.2 crashes at load up for me. :( "Cant load image nosign"
Post by: MakeCents on May 12, 2016, 12:58:38 am
I am afraid V1.2 crashes at load up for me. :( "Cant load image nosign"

If that is a consistent error, I would think your download is bad, possibly, or it didn't install right. I've gotten weird errors like that with all maps, but restarting the map they went away. If that same one keeps happening, try to reinstall, and if that doesn't help, dl a new copy, and test installing again.

Make sure cod isn't running during install

Be sure to let me know, if you continue to have this problem.
Post by: Studly on May 12, 2016, 03:36:58 am
I Did what you said and re installed it works fine now . Tah :D

Great Map Keep up the Good Work.
Post by: mazupicua on May 12, 2016, 04:56:35 am
i reinstalled and so did my friend no luck :( it only worked once and now not even on windowed mode. btw launch options on steam that make life beter = "-high -novid -noborder -resx=2560 -resy=1440" (change x and y depending on your resolution) and yes ive tried reinstalling the game and no launch options :/
Post by: MidgetBlaster on May 12, 2016, 05:09:34 am
This map is awesome! Great job man.
Post by: MakeCents on May 12, 2016, 12:19:03 pm
i reinstalled and so did my friend no luck :( it only worked once and now not even on windowed mode. btw launch options on steam that make life beter = "-high -novid -noborder -resx=2560 -resy=1440" (change x and y depending on your resolution) and yes ive tried reinstalling the game and no launch options :/

Wow, I don't have a clue then man, sorry.

This map is awesome! Great job man.

Thanks!
I've been watching vids and have a few plans to improve game play, and I've been wanting to fix some bugs too, so I prob will update it once more, in a month or so, with all the tweaks. Nothing really different about the map just better game play, keeping the map and rounds moving a little better, more how I intended the map to flow. One final cleaning...
Post by: linkslag on May 12, 2016, 03:00:48 pm
If your seeing that, please download v1.2. That version had a bug that I could not find so I removed the 20 soul feature. When it worked, which was all the time for me, but not for others, you would just kill zombies close to it and it would have collected their souls.
The only version I downloaded was the 1.2
Post by: MakeCents on May 12, 2016, 06:04:23 pm
The only version I downloaded was the 1.2

Uh, lol, I sure the hell hope not, lol. I don't even think v1.1 had that feature. I'll check when I get home, but I completely commented all that stuff out. Which dl did you use so I can check it? Do you see three blue lines of text the first time you play the map? If so, that is v1.2, if not, it is not.

Is anyone else experiencing this on v1.2?

Edit: I just checked mediafire and that dl doesn't have that feature... Google drive dl is good too, and I even checked my ZM install on mega, all good. I would try dl'ing it again, I'm not sure what is going on if you truly have v1.2, because everything in all of those pertaining to that feature is commented out.
Post by: linkslag on May 12, 2016, 07:44:46 pm
Uh, lol, I sure the hell hope not, lol. I don't even think v1.1 had that feature. I'll check when I get home, but I completely commented all that stuff out. Which dl did you use so I can check it? Do you see three blue lines of text the first time you play the map? If so, that is v1.2, if not, it is not.

Is anyone else experiencing this on v1.2?
Edit: I just checked mediafire and that dl doesn't have that feature... Google drive dl is good too, and I even checked my ZM install on mega, all good. I would try dl'ing it again, I'm not sure what is going on if you truly have v1.2, because everything in all of those pertaining to that feature is commented out.
I downloaded the map from the Mediafire link
Title: Re: ORBiT [v1.2 Final Update... before v2.0 tbd]
Post by: javitron on May 14, 2016, 06:58:37 pm
Please can you add for the next update the gun VR-0A3 the gun that convert zombies in allies please add it
Post by: CasualRawGamer on May 15, 2016, 08:19:48 am
i was play the map in co-op with a friend and i go the death machine and when down got  revive and i still had the the death machine int was like i had it like a gun i bought off the wall or got it out of the box i dont if it was a glitch or what just letting you guys know okay
Post by: MakeCents on May 15, 2016, 12:31:43 pm
i was play the map in co-op with a friend and i go the death machine and when down got  revive and i still had the the death machine int was like i had it like a gun i bought off the wall or got it out of the box i dont if it was a glitch or what just letting you guys know okay

Lucky you, thanks, that should have been fixed in v1.2. Is that the version you were playing?

Please can you add for the next update the gun VR-0A3 the gun that convert zombies in allies please add it

I thought about adding something like that at one time. Maybe I'll add an ee for something like it.

I downloaded the map from the Mediafire link

Thanks, that link is good. Not sure what's going on. I'd get a new copy, it def should not do that any more.
Post by: NewMods on May 15, 2016, 07:26:38 pm
i beat this map like 5  times has anyone else and i  wanna know the rest of the easter eggs like how to unlock that door with the cel-3 or what happens when u fill the cotana thing up o how to unlock that locked up weapon or what r space suits used for. i also have screenshots  but dont know how to post them
Post by: CasualRawGamer on May 16, 2016, 12:10:52 am
right  :D but yes

Post by: MakeCents on May 16, 2016, 01:42:19 am
i beat this map like 5  times has anyone else and i  wanna know the rest of the easter eggs like how to unlock that door with the cel-3 or what happens when u fill the cotana thing up o how to unlock that locked up weapon or what r space suits used for. i also have screenshots  but dont know how to post them

Awesome!

If you want any hints, let me know. The cell 3 can be freed in that room. The cortana ee you'll have to do, it's too much of a surprise. The clue to unlock the destiny gun lies next to it, and is related to another ee, the space suits only protect you from the gas from the nova crawlers and give you a new cool hud.

Screenshots can be posted by uploading them to a picture hosting site like tinypic, and pasting the images link into an image tag.
Post by: Unprolific on May 16, 2016, 05:42:04 am
having trouble getting this map up and running. crazy texture problems...I did see your note and tried turning off spec ops, turning down texture settings, etc..keeps crashing. map looks fantastic..can't wait to run thru it. any other suggestions?
Post by: TheScotchGuy on May 16, 2016, 01:02:59 pm
Gz on release, few problems with textures being stretched across the screen and guns n heads being invisible but all else good map, completed by round 15 with no jugg 2 player :)
Post by: MakeCents on May 16, 2016, 01:32:25 pm
Gz on release, few problems with textures being stretched across the screen and guns n heads being invisible but all else good map, completed by round 15 with no jugg 2 player :)

Awesome!

The update coming should fix that "beat it on round 15", on any difficulty greater than easy, I think. I'd like to make it no less than 18. I've been watching vids, and have some ideas. But that is still pretty good if it was v1.2. Of course, the faster you get to sector 9 the easier it is. Was that your first try? Did you do any of the ee's? The cortana gun ee is my favorite, especially the reward.

I have seen textures issues with settings on high, using the t4m. And with Windows 10 users, believe it or not. Turning off spec maps and turning everything to "No" helped him, but it still showed up once in a while. I don't have a clue why or if it is truly related to win 10. And the t4m and win 10 thing is two completely separate issues, because they don't have the t4m but do have win 10. Haven't seen the issue at all with win 7.
Post by: ped078 on May 16, 2016, 05:53:41 pm

If you want any hints, let me know. The cell 3 can be freed in that room. The cortana ee you'll have to do, it's too much of a surprise. The clue to unlock the destiny gun lies next to it, and is related to another ee,

Could you PM me some hints on these please? gonna have another bash at it now.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on May 16, 2016, 11:44:36 pm
The map was very unplayable for me, I have to wait until update around t4 mod.
Post by: MakeCents on May 16, 2016, 11:46:48 pm
Could you PM me some hints on these please? gonna have another bash at it now.

Sent pm

The map was very unplayable for me, I have to wait until update around t4 mod.

How so? Textures issues? Lag? What OS do you have? Gpu? Did you turn off spec maps, down settings, and are you using the t4m, cause it isn't needed. Do you have any trouble playing other maps?

I've seen issues with win 10, and some others have had some graphic issues in which turning off spec maps and taking graphic settings off of extra have helped. I've also found that launching cod from the application in your root folder helps.

There is nothing t4m planned that will help with graphic issues, that I am aware of. If you would like, you can try downsizing a few iwis in the iwd and see if that makes it playable for you. Toms iwi converter can be used to easily try that.

Edit: I see you have difficulty with other maps as well.
Post by: hinder on May 17, 2016, 06:59:10 am
Hey man, me and my bud play tons of mods and this has been one of the best we have ever played. Just wanted to say thanks a ton.
Also, I've figured out most of the EE's except for the freaking welding one. Any hints besides the one you already posted?
Post by: MakeCents on May 17, 2016, 12:08:18 pm
Hey man, me and my bud play tons of mods and this has been one of the best we have ever played. Just wanted to say thanks a ton.
Also, I've figured out most of the EE's except for the freaking welding one. Any hints besides the one you already posted?

Thank you so much! I'll be fixing up gun game continuous spawns, and other bugs, and improving some game play, and maybe adding more ees in the next month or so.

Sure, the welders
keep the station together and maintained... not inside, and are currently operating. There is an electric fx that helps show them. Some times the fx that makes them easier to see doesn't play when you first start the map, so resetting the map at least once will fix that.
Disable all those welders (shoot them or grenade)
Post by: Tim Smith on May 17, 2016, 12:33:21 pm
First of all, an amazing looking map man! Good job you and tudark :).
But i still feel the lighting of the map is kinda wierd. How do you compile your light. Extra or fast ?
Post by: MakeCents on May 17, 2016, 12:36:03 pm
First of all, an amazing looking map man! Good job you and tudark :).
But i still feel the lighting of the map is kinda wierd. How do you compile your light. Extra or fast ?

Thanks.

Extra crispy. The lighting is dynamic and scripted (did you notice it comes on when you enter a sector?) and what I was going for, when combined with the vision file. I have seen some vids of lighting that was not proper, and no one really seems to know why some people have issues, not many. There are limits with lighting, and we surpassed them tremendously, and overcame some issues by making sacrifices in certain areas, and with certain things.

We are rubbing every limit of waw. To make it work without the t4m, I spent months robbing Peter to pay Paul, to get the outcome that you see.
Post by: Tim Smith on May 17, 2016, 12:43:33 pm
Lol nvm man. Just figured out that i messed with my program that control my gpu graphical settings  like contrast etc... Lol stupid move. Sorry for accusing you man. And thx for replying :).
Post by: hinder on May 17, 2016, 11:09:12 pm
Ahhhh figured it out, what a bad ass map, sooo much nostalgia haha. Was thinking about doing a walkthrough for the EE's, but wanted to get your 2 cents on that first. If you frown upon that sort of thing I wont do it.
Post by: MakeCents on May 18, 2016, 01:16:08 pm
Ahhhh figured it out, what a bad ass map, sooo much nostalgia haha. Was thinking about doing a walkthrough for the EE's, but wanted to get your 2 cents on that first. If you frown upon that sort of thing I wont do it.

Lol, thanks! I don't mind if you do at all. I'll be updating the map with many more ees then too, if they fit. I'll give it some time before I do though, summer time is busy busy.
Post by: Vain_Unknown on May 23, 2016, 02:08:46 am
I don't know why but whenever I load into the map me and my friends don't have hands and cannot preform actions I have no idea why but I would like to resolve this issue been wondering for about 2 weeks now. :(
Post by: MakeCents on May 23, 2016, 04:54:56 pm
I don't know why but whenever I load into the map me and my friends don't have hands and cannot preform actions I have no idea why but I would like to resolve this issue been wondering for about 2 weeks now. :(

Well, that is a new one I have not heard yet. I've seen some glitching of guns and textures and viewarms, not to this degree, but I have seen it. I've listed all the things I know of how to fix any issues throughout this post, so review the comments in case none of this works, and I forgot to mention a fix:
 - Turn spec maps off
 - Take settings off of extra (lower settings)
 - Play windowed mode.
 - Re-download the map from the other dl, in case your having issues with a certain host

This is still speculation, but I've seen more issues from Win 10 users, not sure what can be done there, if that is indeed relevant. I've lowered the images folder size by quite a bit in the 1.2 version, and I think it helped many people now play full screen. I'll try a few things for v2.0 and see if my friend with win 10 can test it. He seems to have consistent texture issues with ORBiT as well, unless he turns everything off or down, and his pc is a lot better than both of mine (put together, lol)

Edit: I've noticed some other odd things lately with other maps, in which this helps, if using steam, start cod with the exe, not steam, and not the steam shortcut, but the COD application in your root folder.
Post by: Synndi on June 01, 2016, 11:34:40 pm
Doesn't work :( I got it downloaded fine but when I click to play solo, it will get about halfway through the Activision loading screen but goes back to the menu and says "Server Script Compile Error. Check Console for Details."

Is there any way I can fix this?
Post by: Plebacus Plays on June 02, 2016, 12:10:52 am
awesome map just simply amazing. i was wondering what is that secret gun called and what game is it from? not the destiny one or the cel.
Post by: MakeCents on June 02, 2016, 12:45:58 pm
Doesn't work :( I got it downloaded fine but when I click to play solo, it will get about halfway through the Activision loading screen but goes back to the menu and says "Server Script Compile Error. Check Console for Details."

Is there any way I can fix this?

Sorry, I didn't see this post. I'm not sure. Have you tried downloading another one? And reinstalling? And making sure cod is not open when you install?

awesome map just simply amazing. i was wondering what is that secret gun called and what game is it from? not the destiny one or the cel.

Thanks! I will assume you mean the Ohm, with the alt weapon shotty? The reward for the robot maintenance ee...? That is from AW, probably my favorite gun.
Shown in the trailer at: 0:49
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=49
Title: ORBiT [v1.2 Final Update... before v2.0 tbd]
Post by: bomb9446 on June 05, 2016, 05:02:57 am
Apparently, Norton detected a virus in the map installer. What is this about?

Post by: Lukkie1998 on June 05, 2016, 10:00:07 am
Apparently, Norton detected a virus in the map installer. What is this about?
The problem is very obvious: It's Norton. Disable it, our installers don't contain any viruses.

Lukkie1998
Title: Re: ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]
Post by: CCGigabyte on June 08, 2016, 07:49:42 pm
This map seems cool, but I seem to have a problem!

After about a minute or less of playing on this map, WaW will glitch out severely then I'll get an unrecoverable DirectX error. It only happens with this map. No other map has this problem. No other game has this problem.

I have an i5-4690K, R9 380 4GB, and 8GB of RAM.
Post by: MakeCents on June 08, 2016, 11:32:56 pm
This map seems cool, but I seem to have a problem!

After about a minute or less of playing on this map, WaW will glitch out severely then I'll get an unrecoverable DirectX error. It only happens with this map. No other map has this problem. No other game has this problem.

I have an i5-4690K, R9 380 4GB, and 8GB of RAM.

I have similar stats, but I run this on a not so good lap top without issues too. Are you running win 10? If so, there are several things you can try that have been posted here and in other threads. It's mostly turning down your graphics settings, in options, and turning off spec maps.
Post by: kandbeamer on June 09, 2016, 12:59:37 am
So by planet maps do you mean that you can go to other planets instead of staying on the space station and if so then how do you get to other planets
if someone can pm me the steps for the easter eggs that would be great and thanks if you do. (sorry I'm bad at solving easter eggs)
Post by: CCGigabyte on June 09, 2016, 01:38:56 am
I have similar stats, but I run this on a not so good lap top without issues too. Are you running win 10? If so, there are several things you can try that have been posted here and in other threads. It's mostly turning down your graphics settings, in options, and turning off spec maps.

Why should I need to turn down my graphics settings?
Post by: MakeCents on June 09, 2016, 01:22:33 pm
So by planet maps do you mean that you can go to other planets instead of staying on the space station and if so then how do you get to other planets
if someone can pm me the steps for the easter eggs that would be great and thanks if you do. (sorry I'm bad at solving easter eggs)

Sure I'll send you a pm. I am working on an update that should make it easier to solve the main ee with pop images and hints when you grab parts.

Why should I need to turn down my graphics settings?

I don't know why. I was just offering suggestions that worked for others. If someone knows why certain people have issues, then tell me so maybe I can fix it then. I keep mine on automatic at all times and have never turned them to manual to even know what mine are on.
Post by: kandbeamer on June 09, 2016, 07:13:44 pm
Sorry for all the questions but I heard about a easter egg with "cortana" and a destiny weapon what's that about and you didn't really answer my question about the planet maps
Post by: MakeCents on June 09, 2016, 08:59:31 pm
Sorry for all the questions but I heard about a easter egg with "cortana" and a destiny weapon what's that about and you didn't really answer my question about the planet maps

It's no problem, and I didn't want to give it away. If you do what I sent you, everything will be answered.
Yes, you can teleport from the space station to other maps.

There is an ee, two actually, that involve her but they are not important to beating the map so you'll have to figure those out, or watch a video of others doing it or something.
I will tell you, that there is a gun, on a planet map
(maybe the halo one...?)
, and there are little cortana models in different places. From there, its up to you.
Post by: kandbeamer on June 09, 2016, 09:43:26 pm
Thanks for the hints and nice map. It a one of a kind.
Post by: vendettared on June 19, 2016, 07:35:20 am
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding skeletons came in, it made up for the rather open space maps. I really like how those skeletons made the game engaging despite the generous layout of the map, it kept the game intense. Good job with the keycard and Power Cell, it was a creative way to get around the map. And the Halo guns were a welcome surprise but I still don't know how the
Cortana
gun works haha.

This map strikes a nice balance between being relatively easy to hop into with friends and just have fun blowing zombie heads off with several sick guns but challenging enough that will encourage players to explore the map and see it to completion.

Thanks for sharing the map man!
Post by: mxtxm on June 19, 2016, 11:07:52 am
I think you should add "Respawn with teammate" to the co-op poll.
Post by: MakeCents on June 19, 2016, 03:19:46 pm
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding skeletons came in, it made up for the rather open space maps. I really like how those skeletons made the game engaging despite the generous layout of the map, it kept the game intense. Good job with the keycard and Power Cell, it was a creative way to get around the map. And the Halo guns were a welcome surprise but I still don't know how the
Cortana
gun works haha.

This map strikes a nice balance between being relatively easy to hop into with friends and just have fun blowing zombie heads off with several sick guns but challenging enough that will encourage players to explore the map and see it to completion.

Thanks for sharing the map man!

Thanks! Glad you guys had a good time. That was a good review!

I think you should add "Respawn with teammate" to the co-op poll.

I had thought about it, but found way too many potential glitches with the teleporting, vacuum tubes, and just shape of the map. Least glitchy things were listed. I'd hate to add more bugs in the update.
Post by: kokol78 on July 31, 2016, 03:34:57 pm
Hi :)

Thanks for this awesome map !

I have question, i kill the boss and after i thinking it's possible to unlock the Necrochasm weapon from Destiny, but no, the game end :(

So it's possible to unlock this weapon or is just a model ?
Post by: MakeCents on August 01, 2016, 01:34:41 pm
Hi :)

Thanks for this awesome map !

I have question, i kill the boss and after i thinking it's possible to unlock the Necrochasm weapon from Destiny, but no, the game end :(

So it's possible to unlock this weapon or is just a model ?

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to get the Necrochasm

It involves the cortana gun you find on the one planet map.
That gun is used in two ees, one - where you find it, and two - the necro on the station. You will notice a little cortana model anywhere you can use that gun to collect cortanas.
Post by: gkobyleski on August 08, 2016, 02:16:29 am
Just downloaded this map recently. The quality is amazing, the weapons are fun to use, and the Easter egg is very satisfying. Very unique and enjoyable map. Great work!
Post by: Prvths24 on August 10, 2016, 10:38:55 pm
When I try to load the map, it goes to the error bo1_standalone_functions. Can U help?
Post by: MakeCents on August 11, 2016, 01:48:51 pm
Just downloaded this map recently. The quality is amazing, the weapons are fun to use, and the Easter egg is very satisfying. Very unique and enjoyable map. Great work!
Thanks!

When I try to load the map, it goes to the error bo1_standalone_functions. Can U help?

I don't have a clue what that is. I didn't think I had any functions named that. Here are a list of things to try, based on all the issues people have had in the history of ORBiT and waw in general:
- Resetting waw
- Close waw, and steam if you're playing on steam, making sure the process is not still running, and reinstall the mod before starting waw or steam again (delete mod and try this again if it still didn't work)
- Start waw and change texture settings to High or less, not extra
- Turn off spec maps in graphics settings
- Play in windowed mode.

Anyone of the previous things may help your issue, not necessarily all of the previous need done.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 11, 2016, 02:56:04 pm
Sounds to me like he had a different mod loaded
Post by: ELECTRONICKSAM on August 16, 2016, 09:37:30 pm
 :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:10/10 "IGN"  "Best map ever, except your mom" 148 apps "Map of the year" Me
Post by: MakeCents on August 18, 2016, 05:15:52 am
:nyan: :nyan: :nyan:10/10 "IGN"  "Best map ever, except your mom" 148 apps "Map of the year" Me

Thanks???
Post by: JiffyNoodles on August 18, 2016, 05:21:19 am
Thanks???
I'm as lost as you are \ :please: /
Post by: FjertZ on August 18, 2016, 09:08:31 am
Looks like a cool map and cant wait to try this out!

I dont really like the map when you play solo because there is no Qucik Revive
Post by: MakeCents on August 18, 2016, 01:55:53 pm
I dont really like the map when you play solo because there is no Qucik Revive

There is quick revive, but you have to be lucky to have it move to your spawn room. Otherwise you have to find it. Just keep restarting the game until you spawn in the same room that quick revive moves to. I plan on making qr move to the players spawn room in 2.0, but I also added planet spawns as an option, so then it will move to sector 8.
Post by: Plebacus Plays on September 09, 2016, 03:13:54 am
I love this map you and tudark did such an amazing job making this map cant wait for V2. have you got a time window for the release of V2?
not trying to rush you the map in my opinion doesn't need a v2 its already a sick map
Post by: MakeCents on September 09, 2016, 01:06:09 pm
I love this map you and tudark did such an amazing job making this map cant wait for V2. have you got a time window for the release of V2?
not trying to rush you the map in my opinion doesn't need a v2 its already a sick map

Thanks dude. Its more than half finished. Mostly just all the bugs are fixed and all the updates are half finished. I've been messing with the new bo3 tools, and I haven't worked on it. I keep meaning to... just no time.
Post by: Plebacus Plays on September 09, 2016, 05:16:06 pm
cool cant wait to see what you do on black ops 3 the mods already look sick on that the lighting effects look so much better and i am guessing your not gonna need things like t4m for that as well.
+1 respect for your awesome work :)
Post by: thegamerman15 on November 27, 2016, 02:34:12 am
ok ,heres a bug. If playing coop, one player can go down with the death machine and when the other person revives them, they have a full time death machine. The only way i know to fix it is if you get another death machine. Its fun to do but you can't buy perks and stuff.
Post by: pie10104495 on December 06, 2016, 07:02:20 am
Still one of the best maps the changing re spawns and starting weapons and wall buys make the map replayable and unique. Still love the ray-gun with the flame meter bar. NO AMMO yay. Boss zombie is pretty easy as he is slow and final boss is fun as the anti gravity and he also easy if you have bought phd if no well that's another story.
Post by: blackknight676 on December 16, 2016, 12:59:34 pm
when i play this on co-op the meshes or w.e go all crazy and out of place along with my guns and a few things not showing up will post a pic soon
Post by: MakeCents on December 21, 2016, 01:41:09 pm
ok ,heres a bug. If playing coop, one player can go down with the death machine and when the other person revives them, they have a full time death machine. The only way i know to fix it is if you get another death machine. Its fun to do but you can't buy perks and stuff.

Sorry, I think I fixed that in 3.0, but not sure I'll finish it.

Still one of the best maps the changing re spawns and starting weapons and wall buys make the map replayable and unique. Still love the ray-gun with the flame meter bar. NO AMMO yay. Boss zombie is pretty easy as he is slow and final boss is fun as the anti gravity and he also easy if you have bought phd if no well that's another story.

Thanks! I've made so many tweaks to the bosses depending on difficulty. If I ever finish 3.0, these things should be addressed.

when i play this on co-op the meshes or w.e go all crazy and out of place along with my guns and a few things not showing up will post a pic soon

Try this stuff to fix that:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12501.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12501.0.html)