Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Honestly, random shit with the sea, bottles one unit off the floor, etc. how can I put this politely? I DON'T CARE.

Honestly, if it was just bottles one unit off the floor, I wouldnt have reported it, like I said earlier and you ignored. Most of those models and even the metal brush is floating.

I wouldnt have commented, but when I saw this:

I like how most people only bother to post if they find something they're not happy about lol.

I felt, that it was directed at me and wanted to just say, that I also said good things about the map, not just bugs reported :) And btw, I use pillars/walls a lot with grenades. I never just throw grenade on floor with zombies behind me, I almost always use wall or pillar, dunno why, old habit, lol. Im writing this politely and trying to not stir up trouble, so I ask the same for anyone, who quotes me.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Honestly, if it was just bottles one unit off the floor, I wouldnt have reported it, like I said earlier and you ignored. Most of those models and even the metal brush is floating.

I felt, that it was directed at me and wanted to just say, that I also said good things about the map, not just bugs reported :) And btw, I use pillars/walls a lot with grenades. I never just throw grenade on floor with zombies behind me, I almost always use wall or pillar, dunno why, old habit, lol. Im writing this politely and trying to not stir up trouble, so I ask the same for anyone, who quotes me.
GET HIM!

:D

lol joke
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

The comment wasn't directed 'at you' specifically ::) But it does apply to you, although yes, you did say something nice about the map too.

All the pillars have clips, metal clips, and weapon clips (I had missile clips too - and are on loads of other random models/brushes - but I believe weapon clips perform the exact same job but with the addition of blocking bullets too so I used them instead on the pillars) so I don't see what else I can do about it. Maybe they are accidentally non-colliding (but would be weird since the clips work).

As for stuff like the models floating or w/e else, I see these things in Treyarch maps, (in addition to broken death barriers, textures, glitch spots, etc.) but I'd rather just play the map and enjoy it than bitch about tiny things that make no difference at the end of the day. Maybe that's just me though, I'm sure some people get pleasure out of findings supposed 'bugs' and things they don't like, personally I just like to play zombies and have fun.

Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Honestly, the map is great. I love how challenging it is to complete the easter egg. The one frustrating thing I encountered, was that it seems that the vitriolic withering can't be for the step where you have to kill zombies near the meteors. I honestly don't get why people are complaining about the bosses, you put in plenty of OP weapons to take them out.
Date Registered: 27 August 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
MeikyuuYin's Groups
MeikyuuYin's Contact & Social Links
It was purely amazing! I loved how the zombies would move around when you aimed at times, once you got to the third round, even after a head shot it would come after you then die, it was just amazing!!!! thank you  oh so much! :rainbow: :nyan:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
It was purely amazing! I loved how the zombies would move around when you aimed at times, once you got to the third round, even after a head shot it would come after you then die, it was just amazing!!!! thank you  oh so much! :rainbow: :nyan:
yea they sidestep
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Glad you liked it. Originally they did barrel rolls too in the higher rounds but the anims were a bit glitchy...:'(
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
hard map on solo, cool.. see the video xD. I always give 3 votes for the maps that i do with a video ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yGUXB8mwTs
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Alright I'm going to post some notes I did on the map.
Some may be wrong as I'm not very skilled at zombies.

Overall the map was not bad at all. It was a nice re-imagined version of Oil Rig.
I found some minor mapping bugs. I loved the ports and guns. Very nicely ported.

Here is a short list of what I didn't like and may need to be fixed:
  • I see that you tried to balance the big amount of zombies with often power ups. I'm not sure if this works well.
  • Sprinting zombies were too hard when I had LMG due to playermovespeedscape modification.
  • The bosses were too OP! At least for me.
  • The PAP weapon power up pissed me off as I had a weapon I liked and it accidentally replaced it.
  • After Zombie Blood power up some zombies were stuck.
  • I think the HUD point system bugged out it it was just there by mistake.

• After an early round I was looking for zombies to end the round and there wasn't any around. When I found it it was walking slowly. Usually I see the last zombie go to sprint mode instead of keep walking slowly.

I didn't make it too far to collect all parts or reach/find PAP so that's all for now.
Cheers.
Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:09:56 pm by SPi
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Alright I'm going to post some notes I did on the map.
Some may be wrong as I'm not very skilled at zombies.

Overall the map was not bad at all. It was a nice re-imagined version of Oil Rig.
I found some minor mapping bugs. I loved the ports and guns. Very nicely ported.

Here is a short list of what I didn't like and may need to be fixed:
  • I see that you tried to balance the big amount of zombies with often power ups. I'm not sure if this works well.
  • Sprinting zombies were too hard when I had LMG due to playermovespeedscape modification.
  • The bosses were too OP! At least for me.
  • The PAP weapon power up pissed me off as I had a weapon I liked and it accidentally replaced it.
  • After Zombie Blood power up some zombies were stuck.
  • I think the HUD point system bugged out it it was just there by mistake.
(Image removed from quote.)
  • After an early round I was looking for zombies to end the round and there wasn't any around. When I found it it was walking slowly. Usually I see the last zombie go to sprint mode instead of keep walking slowly.

I didn't make it too far to collect all parts or reach/find PAP so that's all for now.
Cheers.

There are a normal amount of zombies and a normal amount of powerups.
LMG sprint speed is the same as the LMGs in WAW.
There are enough OP weapons to deal with the bosses in higher rounds, and their health is not that high on the lower rounds, if you plan and are a decent player they should be a challenge but by no means impossible to deal with at all.
Try not to pick up the weapon drops if you're holding a gun you want, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.
The HUD points are usually a bit too high (low? I can't remember) but I've never seen them there before so I guess it's a one time bug, I don't know how to fix it in any case (JBird made the HUD).
The last zombie doesn't sprint, however there is a (usually) very fast respawning system so they should die off if they are too far away, and eventually they will respawn as a sprinter.
Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:17:33 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Ah alright understandable.
About your first points, then I guess I just suck :P
Date Registered: 13 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
abritishguy2's Groups
abritishguy2's Contact & Social LinksFuck skype2 year old chain smokerPCN00BGentleman_Kirby
Turns out the G_spawn error I had was just random Got to I think it was round 9 but then my stupidity got the best of me <:(
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Turns out the G_spawn error I had was just random Got to I think it was round 9 but then my stupidity got the best of me <:(
did you set the options that stuffy said - coz we already worked out that causes it sometimes - infact will also cause you issues on any map ( eg - with corpses above tiny on any map with a thundergun, 90% of the time it wont "fling" zombies - they will just freeze in place )
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
did you set the options that stuffy said - coz we already worked out that causes it sometimes - infact will also cause you issues on any map ( eg - with corpses above tiny on any map with a thundergun, 90% of the time it wont "fling" zombies - they will just freeze in place )

I noticed on BO3 the corpses are deleted at the start of every round. And there's no in-game option to adjust it either.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I noticed on BO3 the corpses are deleted at the start of every round. And there's no in-game option to adjust it either.
I thought that, but i dont think it is actually every round, seems to be when there is a lot present "at" the start of a round

Coz i had several rounds with bodies sat in front of me, and noticed instantly when they dissapeared

There has been code since BO2 to clean up remaining corpses tho, think its just better utilized now

Loading ...