UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined (Version 2.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProRevenge
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Any news on a patch coming out Pro or Harry? Really wanna give this map a crack again, without the fear of a G-Spawn error
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I've been getting 5 bullets per drop, which fits with the formula you just stated since Boomhilda's clip size is 50, 10% of 50 is 5. And 5 bullets for Boomhilda is a lot, since 1 bullet can kill 3 or 4 zombies. Still, after playing a bit more I think I judged the difficulty a bit too early.

I kept playing until the game crashed on round 36 (no idea what triggered this). I found that the difficulty was actually pretty balanced as I got further into the 30s, since you have to actually pick up the bullets in order to get them, easier said than done in a tight area like this, especially with the mid-round Hellhounds. The faster spawns as the rounds get higher also make this more difficult. Also I finally did get the Thundergun and noticed that Vulture-Aid drops don't refill it, so that's good difficulty scaling. Overall, I'd say camping the Pack-a-Punch is still a viable strategy into higher rounds, but is by no means "too easy". I'll definitely be playing this map again soon :D
As you can probably tell, I forgot it has 50 to a clip lol, I can reduce that if need be, but i did reduce the bullet drops so they are much rarer now. 1 - in 36, but pro might tweak that a little more

Yeah blocking vulture from refilling the TG was Pros idea too, he said would be waaay OP otherwise

As for the hard to pick up the vulture drops in higher rounds - this was actually my counter argument to having the drops just reward nothing to certain guns - as i was worried people will just assume its a bug and "randomly" not refilling or something

In anycase ive improved the system for all this in such a way that pro can now tweak it just by changing a few variables, so I expect the next release to be a solid one ;)

Thanks for playing this everyone, Pros been hard testing my perks before I release them for everyone, all this feedback has been infinitely helpful :)
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:51:10 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 22 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
frankiel323's Groups
frankiel323's Contact & Social Links
Um, the game was running great around 15 rounds. After the dogs round I found that the map started to lag so much.
It freeze my screen. But the game is still running and I lose. Is there anyone else have a same problem?  :derp:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Um, the game was running great around 15 rounds. After the dogs round I found that the map started to lag so much.
It freeze my screen. But the game is still running and I lose. Is there anyone else have a same problem?  :derp:
probably caused by the vulture mist bug, Ive fixed it already
Date Registered: 2 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
huddfy668's Groups
huddfy668's Contact & Social Linkshuddfy668
*Ahem*

I have found every bottle except for one. (Don't know what bottle it is, I haven't been paying attention to the types)

So far, here are the locations.

• In the spawn room, right in front of the shotgun
  • On the tractor outside
  • Upstairs in the Mule Kick room, when going through from Speed Cola
  • On the left of Juggernog
  • Next to the original 'Help' door, on the shelf
  • Right upstairs above 'help' room
  • Right inside of the Power room
  • In the centerpiece of the basement, on the other side from the teddy
  • Right next to the Wonderfizz in the 'help' room

That's what I've found, and am having issues finding the last one (or just figuring out how to end it, if I have them all)

Great map overall though, and keep up the good work!
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
*Ahem*

I have found every bottle except for one. (Don't know what bottle it is, I haven't been paying attention to the types)

So far, here are the locations.

• In the spawn room, right in front of the shotgun
  • On the tractor outside
  • Upstairs in the Mule Kick room, when going through from Speed Cola
  • On the left of Juggernog
  • Next to the original 'Help' door, on the shelf
  • Right upstairs above 'help' room
  • Right inside of the Power room
  • In the centerpiece of the basement, on the other side from the teddy
  • Right next to the Wonderfizz in the 'help' room

That's what I've found, and am having issues finding the last one (or just figuring out how to end it, if I have them all)

Great map overall though, and keep up the good work!

I added a video link to the OP showing all the locations, check that if you get stuck again  ;)
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Nazi Zombies is that one game that will never die...EVAR :D
wolfgang_lupos's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I absolutely love d this map :D Great job!!
Date Registered: 18 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
captaincrunch409's Contact & Social Linkscap_crunchCAPTAINCRUNCH409
What's up with the sniper cabinet?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
What's up with the sniper cabinet?

lol a missing "wait 1;" ;)
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:20:59 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Sorry about the question, but was this map updated and when?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
not yet, but i happen to be working on it now ;)
Date Registered: 10 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
REDRES's Groups
REDRES's Contact & Social LinksREDRESIIREDRESII
I didn't read the previous pages so, some of my recommendations are probably already posted.

First of all, that's a great map! I rarely see a map which I want to play again and again for try my best... actually 46 rounds   (:facepalm:) for some reasons that I will quote.

These problems I've seen can be separate in two sections: Technical problems/bugs that should be necessarily patched and design/balancing negligence.

Technical:
-In co-op, the clients don't see the animations of the dogs.
-Killing a large pack with the upgraded Thundergun commonly makes the game crashing. This isn't relative to the dogs. I got this error with zombies only.
-The map needs a huge patch of "invisible walls" to smooth the angles. We are stuck almost everywhere.
-In co-op (not tested in solo) when the players have Vulture aid, a lot of freezes happens. I'm not sure this depends of vulture, but it happened in the only game we bought it.
-In co-op, the zombies seems to ignore the Z axis. Example: I'm on the first floor at mule kick's room, my teammate have all the zombies in the first room. He go to the MP40's room, and a lot of zombies comes to me.
-When a player hurt the box, the wunderfizz, or a perk machine, the zombies comes to it.

Design:
I know this part will probably be abandoned because its based on advices thus more subjective, but consider this as a tip gived by an experimented player in high rounds (especially for finding technics). This part of the message is also for other mappers who wants to improve their map for the high rounds, you can contact me if you need a beta tester.

There is just one problem on your map with the design: the box locations. This is a Shangri-La themed map for the high rounds (like a lot of maps, because it's the most simple "weapon style" map): Exploit the zones for a good spawn, killing packed 24/25 zombies with the wonder weapon, and when the gun is out of ammo, it's time to recycle it in the box with a complete horde of zombies next to the player. The box locations of Shangri-La are the best example for illustrate how the rooms must be designed with the box. For those who says a map becomes unskilled if there are always a way to don't being killed, I would answer, this game isn't a try and die, and the difficulty is brought by the manipulation of the risk/reward connection - Yes, this can be applied to a suicidal way to continue, or waiting the zombies dies by themselves but the objective is to set a "playable" way to play the map.

So, there are the precise problems with the box:
-The places next to the power switch and the pack-a-punch should be removed for an obvious reason.
-The box location next to mule kick isn't unplayable, but very risky. The only way to recycle here would be to take away the zombies, but the debris next to mule kick shoud be opened, and it's important to keep it closed for some reasons... spawn contr... ahem camping till 40... But I think that room is abandoned compared to the others, probably the place where you spend as little time when mapping. Maybe revise the organization of the obstacles could improve it.

Also, if you want to add a place for the box, the first room (a bit lack of features for his size) could take it in. This is a suggestion of the place:
Spoiler: click to open...

I hope this can help you (and other mappers) for improving their maps for high rounds!  :)
Date Registered: 19 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MagiKarf's Groups
MagiKarf's Contact & Social Links
sorry i am havign problems trying to launch the map... what code do i have to put in to play it? i downlaoded, and installed opened the mod the screen is there but what code am i supposed to put in the console?
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
awesome map..... apart from in coop on dog rounds they just slide along lol
Date Registered: 1 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
MrZereze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
MrZereze's Contact & Social LinksMrZeRezeMrZeReze
This map is amazing:) good job

Loading ...