UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined (Version 2.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProRevenge
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I played the map again last night, this time it only took me one try to get the bottles so I had plenty of time to actually play the map and kill zombies. I had all the perks and had PaP'd several weapons and the thundergun and I am happy to say that there were no crashes. I had a lot of fun, even playing for the second time and even was able to buy the ending on round 23. The ending was a bit boring (as most endings are) but still really nice map.

Here are some bugs/recommendations if you ever do an update.

Bugs:

Vulture Aid worked great, but the green stink was questionable at best. Most of the zombies attacked me while standing in the stink and the ones that didn't kinda messed up their pathing after I stepped off the stink. Also, after I stepped off the stink, the green effect on the HUD shader stayed there for a while after (not sure how long exactly).

On the debris near Jugg leading into the mp40 room, the debris has two separate hintstrngs with two separate prices. If you stand a way back from the debris it says 750 but if you move up close to the debris it says it costs 1000.

The pathing behind the window near Jugg got a little messed up when there were a lot of zombies behind it. They got a bit derpy.

Recommendations:

I'm pretty sure the WN in BO1/2 was 3 round burst, correct me if i'm wrong.

I would recommend adding a solo scoreboard as it is pretty easy and it is in the tutorial section.

I would also recommend adding double points nuke/carpenter as it is pretty easy to do and it is in the tutorial section as well.
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SoloCustomZombie's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoloCustomZombie's Contact & Social Links
Great map dude, really enjoyed it.
Date Registered: 14 July 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
RavensNevermore's Contact & Social Links
So, I notice rapidly hitting the "use" key on the cabinet (that originally had the scoped 98K in the original map) will just continue to make it turn until it goes into the floor. Occasionally it will suck you in and you'll get stuck in it while attempting this. Is it intended behavior as some sort of easter egg or simply a bug? I keep dying before I can test just how far I can get it...
Date Registered: 10 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
IamPinkie's Groups
IamPinkie's Contact & Social Links[MLP] TazoolBirthdaypartyriot23IampinkieTazool Nynx
Just wanted to report a couple bugs.

For one, if you're not the host of the server, dogs appear to have no animations for all the players except for the person hosting it. The dogs just slide accross the floor and even when you kill them, the non exploding dog's body will just stay standing up. Here is a picture of it from Steam.

The second bug is pretty minor but whenever you or an ally goes down, the gunshot sound coming from the pistol is completely silent.

Anyways that is all of the bugs I found so far. Love the map!
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NSC-strike's Groups
NSC-strike's Contact & Social Links
when i try to play this map it starts to load then stops and tells me to go to console so i turn on console but as soon as i leave the options menu console turns back off. what am i doing wrong
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Bugs:

Vulture Aid worked great, but the green stink was questionable at best. Most of the zombies attacked me while standing in the stink and the ones that didn't kinda messed up their pathing after I stepped off the stink. Also, after I stepped off the stink, the green effect on the HUD shader stayed there for a while after (not sure how long exactly).

Thats not a bug, the mist takes a second to dissipate when you step out of it

same it takes a second before it effects them when you step into it

( then when the zombies logic tries to locate a target again, itll ignore you and go elsewhere, should keep running about until your out of mist )

However I have redone this mist, so if there were any issues hopefully they are fixed

when i try to play this map it starts to load then stops and tells me to go to console so i turn on console but as soon as i leave the options menu console turns back off. what am i doing wrong
Its telling you to check the console for the "error" but the console is disabled in this

Just wanted to report a couple bugs.

For one, if you're not the host of the server, dogs appear to have no animations for all the players except for the person hosting it. The dogs just slide accross the floor and even when you kill them, the non exploding dog's body will just stay standing up. Here is a picture of it from Steam.

The second bug is pretty minor but whenever you or an ally goes down, the gunshot sound coming from the pistol is completely silent.

Anyways that is all of the bugs I found so far. Love the map!

Not just this map, ive seen that on loads, not sure what causes it

So, I notice rapidly hitting the "use" key on the cabinet (that originally had the scoped 98K in the original map) will just continue to make it turn until it goes into the floor. Occasionally it will suck you in and you'll get stuck in it while attempting this. Is it intended behavior as some sort of easter egg or simply a bug? I keep dying before I can test just how far I can get it...

Nice catch, ill fix that
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:51:38 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 15 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DancingDuck00's Groups
DancingDuck00's Contact & Social Links
does anyone wanna get a match going
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
the bug of infinite points in my video it's very awesome! xD

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7502.new#new
Date Registered: 1 June 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
stephaniethegoth's Contact & Social Links
map is good but the problem i have is the timed bottle to open pack a punch its anoying and it would be better if it wasnt timed and you could just shot them or set it to open pack a punch at a certain round
 :nyan:
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Got an error when playing map. Just crashes with unknown function. Enabling developer 1 cause waw to freeze. Beta worked fine.

Labtop: ASUS ROG G750JM

might be a problem with labtops. Same thing happened with North Company to me. Hope it gets fixed.  :)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Got an error when playing map. Just crashes with unknown function. Enabling developer 1 cause waw to freeze. Beta worked fine.

Labtop: ASUS ROG G750JM

might be a problem with labtops. Same thing happened with North Company to me. Hope it gets fixed.  :)

I play fine with ASUS laptop, lol. And usually if you do developer in main menu and start game, it doesnt let you in the game
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
I play fine with ASUS laptop, lol. And usually if you do developer in main menu and start game, it doesnt let you in the game

It played fine on the beta. Just don't know how it could of messed up.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
It played fine on the beta. Just don't know how it could of messed up.

Try redownloading the map
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Great job ProRevenge! I found the COD zombie scene way after WAW came out so I was never all that interested in Nacht Der Untoten, but this version with the expanded areas, new guns and perks in lots of fun. Big thanks!
Date Registered: 29 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BullfrogFunTime's Contact & Social Links
Map crashed when i unlocked the ending and was standing in the green mist :(

Loading ...