UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined (Version 2.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProRevenge
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
I am playing and I kept on hearing the 'teddy bear sound', but looked around and saw nothing. I saw how to unlock PAP but I couldn't find any of the bottles. How do I unlock the minigame??

Also, a weird arm appears when you go prone and it doesn't look that great.

Other than that a good map. But please, can somebody explain why I see 0 bottles (except for vulture aid and mountain dew) on solo?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I am playing and I kept on hearing the 'teddy bear sound', but looked around and saw nothing. I saw how to unlock PAP but I couldn't find any of the bottles. How do I unlock the minigame??

Also, a weird arm appears when you go prone and it doesn't look that great.

Other than that a good map. But please, can somebody explain why I see 0 bottles (except for vulture aid and mountain dew) on solo?
I believe only 1 appears at a time, and there is a timer, if the timer runs out, the laugh happens and the game resets

arm glitch is fixed
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
I believe only 1 appears at a time, and there is a timer, if the timer runs out, the laugh happens and the game resets

arm glitch is fixed

Hmm weird, I saw only the vulture aid bottle but I looked around the map and couldn't find any other one. Also why PHD troll, me no happy  :alone:
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Hmm weird, I saw only the vulture aid bottle but I looked around the map and couldn't find any other one. Also why PHD troll, me no happy  :alone:

PHD can still be obtained, From Wunderfizz, which is my justification for the troll, doing it and NOT adding the perk is dick move lol.

Check the video in the OP for the bottle locations, and check each one, they appear in a random order, but locations stay the same, so one of the locations will definitely have a bottle, check each one, and eventually you will find it, shoot it, and repeat until you find them all :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
PHD can still be obtained, From Wunderfizz, which is my justification for the troll, doing it and NOT adding the perk is dick move lol.

Check the video in the OP for the bottle locations, and check each one, they appear in a random order, but locations stay the same, so one of the locations will definitely have a bottle, check each one, and eventually you will find it, shoot it, and repeat until you find them all :)

Does the order change every game, but not every time you shoot the first bottle if I'm correct (something similar to the red digging spots in Origins)?

So the vulture aid bottle (the one in the little room with the radio next to PHD Flopper troll) is a bottle for the mini-game right?
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Yes the order changes each GAME, but doesn't change each ATTEMPT, so if you fail and they reset, the order is the same.
Vulture Aid is not part of the game, I will remove it in the update being as it is causing so much confusion lol
Date Registered: 24 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TonyVGaming's Groups
TonyVGaming's Contact & Social Links
Erm, how would I open the PAP?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
by reading the OP or one of the 13 pages full of the answer to your question lol  :D
Date Registered: 27 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HithereJimHerald's Contact & Social Links
Vulture Aid lags really bad.The connection will sometimes disconnect and/or just simply lag and even in single player it will lag sometimes.The map is really fun to play though.The gun closet upstairs does nothing after going down to a certain point from what i've played so far.Also sometimes you get stuck inside of the gun closet and have to sit there pressing the button until you get out.Outside of that I haven't had any other problems and it's been fun to play on.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
So uh..
Any news on the Patch?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Vulture Aid lags really bad.The connection will sometimes disconnect and/or just simply lag and even in single player it will lag sometimes.The map is really fun to play though.The gun closet upstairs does nothing after going down to a certain point from what i've played so far.Also sometimes you get stuck inside of the gun closet and have to sit there pressing the button until you get out.Outside of that I haven't had any other problems and it's been fun to play on.
all those issues have been addressed

So uh..
Any news on the Patch?
Not long, will get back to it when i get in from work. Basically now its being held up by the same bug that is now present in my perk system ( thanks to that stupid trigger change lol )

Wont be long, either today or tomorrow I guess
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
So uh..
Any news on the Patch?

yes it will look better! :P
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Date Registered: 13 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
gRiZ x Rampage's Contact & Social Links
 :'( :'( :'( the map is really well done i give you props on that,but the thing i get frustrated about your map is the bottles..... every time i find 3 or 4 they get really hard to find.. i know all the spots the spawn but they arent there and i always have to restart bc i cant see the time and any of the bottles ... nice way to open pap and a ending but really difficult to do... but nice job on the map :) :) :)
Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:36:37 am by lukkie1998
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Just thought of a Verruckt Reimagined! OMG that would be cool.

Can't wait for the update, @JiffyNoodles we gotta play this again :D (If our connection stops being a bitch)

Loading ...