Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
cyberpower's Groups
cyberpower's Contact & Social Linkspatches427
for some reason this map glitches out for me when ever i try to play it. Everything seems to be fine its just the graphics glitch out. I've tried deleting the map and reinstalling it, when that didn't work i tried messing with my graphic settings but that didn't work either. So far i have only tried playing single player so i'm not sure about multiplayer. Any suggestions to solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Got a chance to give this map a proper run through in the classic mode. Got to say, its the most fun I've had in awhile. Plenty of unique features that'll keep you busy even in the mid-later rounds. Unfortunately i wasn't able to explore the entire map because i couldn't get passed the one door or figure out how to get the seesaw to come down. Any hints?

Also encountered a small bug where the box coffin doors wouldn't open after buying it. I was still able to get the weapon(fortunately, it was a RG MK2) but when i grabbed it the doors opened and closed all glitched like. Happened at the location where you fall to go to the power(Version 1.0, haven't updated to 1.1 yet).
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Got a chance to give this map a proper run through in the classic mode. Got to say, its the most fun I've had in awhile. Plenty of unique features that'll keep you busy even in the mid-later rounds. Unfortunately i wasn't able to explore the entire map because i couldn't get passed the one door or figure out how to get the seesaw to come down. Any hints?

I assume you mean the "mysterious force" door. The statues are the key to open that door, maybe something near the statues will be the solution?
Date Registered: 15 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zankari's Groups
zankari's Contact & Social Links
Sorry been at work all day, the map starts to download but really slow. I'm talking 2-8kbs and eventually just times out. This is the only map I have had a hard time downloading through the map manager and nothing has changed as far as my router or Internet settings.  This is why I'm asking for a different link I could possibly download it from.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I assume you mean the "mysterious force" door. The statues are the key to open that door, maybe something near the statues will be the solution?

Yeah that. Thanks.

A few more small bugs I've found...

-zombies in the barn and next to the doubletap shed get stuck on some clipping(fixed in V1.1? Doesn't seem to happen).

-If you repair the window in the bar at the same time the zombies are given the OK to use the traverse, they will walk through the barn door.

Nothing can be done about this, but this video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaQxrzO0EdI&feature=youtu.be

this isn't ShadowPlay screwing with World at War per se, its World at War hitting some kind of memory limit. I was going to take a look at the pathing to see what the zombies where stuck on with developer and developer_script enabled and this happened to me too. Gave an error saying something to the affect of "off scene out of memory"... can't remember exact wording or error code.

Edit: Added screenshot for the zombies walking through barn door bug. Also, some zombie models can be seen through when arms or the head are shot off. Seems to be the radiation suit zombie and a few others.
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:57:02 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 4 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
merjan's Groups
merjan's Contact & Social Links_merjan_merj4n
Playing cooperative mode, we have found a bug, when the owner of the axe die, when he returns in the next round, the axe desappears and we werent able to find it all over the map. is it a bug? or really the axe was hidden in the map?.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Playing cooperative mode, we have found a bug, when the owner of the axe die, when he returns in the next round, the axe desappears and we werent able to find it all over the map. is it a bug? or really the axe was hidden in the map?.
He needs to pick it up from his dead body.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
He needs to pick it up from his dead body.

Is this the same case for the hacker, as i never got that back after dying (collected my tombstone and got everything else back but not the hacker)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Is this the same case for the hacker, as i never got that back after dying (collected my tombstone and got everything else back but not the hacker)
Yep.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Yep.

But surely it would be where my tombstone was? but it wasnt there (unless you have to press X to pick up, as i didnt see that)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
But surely it would be where my tombstone was? but it wasnt there (unless you have to press X to pick up, as i didnt see that)
Yes you have to press use, there's a hintstring.
Date Registered: 10 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
themoon40's Groups
themoon40's Contact & Social Links
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
He need to make a map that fucking work the lever for power after me playing 20 game as yet to spawn what the fuck
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
cyberpower's Groups
cyberpower's Contact & Social Linkspatches427
for some reason this map glitches out for me when ever i try to play it. Everything seems to be fine its just the graphics glitch out. I've tried deleting the map and reinstalling it, when that didn't work i tried messing with my graphic settings but that didn't work either. So far i have only tried playing single player so i'm not sure about multiplayer. Any suggestions to solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

I solved this issue by turning off specular map off. Really great map, you all out did yourselves this time. truly amazing.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
He need to make a map that fucking work the lever for power after me playing 20 game as yet to spawn what the fuck

Are you sure you search everywhere? lol

Did you check by a tree next to the house and double tap?
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Anyone else having "Unhandled exception caught" error when playing the map? I've almost finished the map but this fucking error appeared and it's really frustraiting, it was appearing 3 or 4 times already, argh...
P.S. Also, dunno what to do after "Fire now burns" hintstring down at the table. Circle of fire appears which says "Event Horizon, the point of no return" but I can't even guess what does that mean. Any help?
Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:42:01 am by BuIlDaLiBlE

Loading ...