Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
10/10 for originality, 8/10 for map design (bit small IMO), 9/10 for weapons (no PaP).
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Definitely one of the best maps I've played in a long while.

Actually, it's also one of the only maps I've played in a long while where I felt compelled to make it to Round 30.

It just felt very compelling and immersive, like I wanted to play the map just to find out more about it instead of playing the map just to try out the guns.

With this in mind, some constructive criticism for future updates:

-- The map felt inherently creepy and unwelcoming, but never capitalized on this. Adding "spookier" textures, grittier environments and noises, and surprise rooms that exist just to give some scares would improve the map 200%

-- I like the idea of brush only for this map, but some of the textures used need to be looked at

-- It would be nice if the Round 30 door unlocked a surprise room rather than an ending
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
10/10 for originality, 8/10 for map design (bit small IMO), 9/10 for weapons (no PaP).

I really appreciate the compliments!

Definitely one of the best maps I've played in a long while.

Actually, it's also one of the only maps I've played in a long while where I felt compelled to make it to Round 30.

It just felt very compelling and immersive, like I wanted to play the map just to find out more about it instead of playing the map just to try out the guns.

With this in mind, some constructive criticism for future updates:

-- The map felt inherently creepy and unwelcoming, but never capitalized on this. Adding "spookier" textures, grittier environments and noises, and surprise rooms that exist just to give some scares would improve the map 200%

-- I like the idea of brush only for this map, but some of the textures used need to be looked at

-- It would be nice if the Round 30 door unlocked a surprise room rather than an ending

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately I am not a graphics designer so I tried my best. Personally I don't like spooky or scary maps so I wanted to give this map a brighter more lively feel instead of the dark and scary atmosphere that is common with zombies. I am glad that you enjoyed it and had fun. I see that I was successful at making a different zombie experience which means a ton!
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Just something:

New Perk: Strength - You can buy this from the poster many times. Each time it increases your total damage by .5x. You only lose your strength when you die, not when you get downed.

This means if I buy it the whole time I would get freakin' overpowered? Killing zombies in round 60 one-shot? Because then that's the only thing besides jug I would buy  :lol:
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Just something:

New Perk: Strength - You can buy this from the poster many times. Each time it increases your total damage by .5x. You only lose your strength when you die, not when you get downed.

This means if I buy it the whole time I would get freakin' overpowered? Killing zombies in round 60 one-shot? Because then that's the only thing besides jug I would buy  :lol:
It didn't work like that in my experience. Weapons are very weak and the zombies are very strong compared to vanilla mode. You have to keep buying strength and the other perks just to keep up.

By Round 25 I had Double Tap and 4x strength multiplier and it was taking me 5+ headshots to kill a zombie with an M60.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
It didn't work like that in my experience. Weapons are very weak and the zombies are very strong compared to vanilla mode. You have to keep buying strength and the other perks just to keep up.

By Round 25 I had Double Tap and 4x strength multiplier and it was taking me 5+ headshots to kill a zombie with an M60.

I used a Dragunov I think around round 18 or 19 and it was insta kill on head with only 1/2 strengths and no double tap xD The single shot weapons are pretty strong IMO.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
I used a Dragunov I think around round 18 or 19 and it was insta kill on head with only 1/2 strengths and no double tap xD The single shot weapons are pretty strong IMO.

I would recommenced using Shotguns too. I had a Stakeout/HS10 combo on Round 25 with Double Tap (no strength though, I forgot about it and couldn't find it haha) and I was one-shotting them with both. Plus the nades were insta-killing them up until the high-teen rounds too.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
It was pretty surprising to make it to round 24 this fast, the map was a pretty fun challenge and was quite easy to get set up even with over priced perks.
For some twisted reason, it reminds me of SCP 002
9\10 overall
Replay ability 5\5
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
are there any models?
I would say No  :-[

Wait.... Maybe the guns and chars :P
Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 04:16:41 pm by MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
I am a fan of your work and I can honestly say you delivered something new and fresh with this map :) I remembered starting bank job for the first time and I thought it was good for you being a first time mapper, I still couldn't beat it to this day though :lol: This map is fun and with the randomized rooms it is always something new to explore. I still need to get to jug though  :accepted: Overall this was way better than your Bank Job map and you have raised the bar for yourself. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your third map. ;)

Level of detail 7/10- some rooms felt a tad empty but some of the architect was pretty cool.
Fun Factor 9/10- The ever changing rooms keep things fresh and fun and the same time.
Custom content 8/10- The classic Black Ops weapons were nice and the "variants" of them (stoner extended mags, stakeout extra ammo, etc.) were nice also and the custom "perk" was nice to have and certainly helped the high rounders.
Replayability 8/10- The ever changing rooms are nice and the random starting pistols are a good edition.

Overall 32/40 Pretty good :) Keep the fun coming my friend.
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
I am a fan of your work and I can honestly say you delivered something new and fresh with this map :) I remembered starting bank job for the first time and I thought it was good for you being a first time mapper, I still couldn't beat it to this day though :lol: This map is fun and with the randomized rooms it is always something new to explore. I still need to get to jug though  :accepted: Overall this was way better than your Bank Job map and you have raised the bar for yourself. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your third map. ;)

Level of detail 7/10- some rooms felt a tad empty but some of the architect was pretty cool.
Fun Factor 9/10- The ever changing rooms keep things fresh and fun and the same time.
Custom content 8/10- The classic Black Ops weapons were nice and the "variants" of them (stoner extended mags, stakeout extra ammo, etc.) were nice also and the custom "perk" was nice to have and certainly helped the high rounders.
Replayability 8/10- The ever changing rooms are nice and the random starting pistols are a good edition.

Wow I really appreciate all of the feedback and compliments! It means a ton! I know this map may not be crazy detailed but my main focus is always gameplay and I'm glad you really liked it. :)
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0

So next step make a Review and get the Custom Map reviewer title :)
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg

Double Post Merge: June 08, 2015, 12:41:10 am
So next step make a Review and get the Custom Map reviewer title :)

Thats my goal :lol: Might be hard since theres like 5 map reviewers. :D
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:41:26 am by NINJAMAN829
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Double Post Merge: June 08, 2015, 12:41:10 am
Thats my goal :lol: Might be hard since theres like 5 map reviewers. :D
Hey if Tomikaze can do it anyone can :P

Loading ...