Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
vomit700's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
vomit700's Contact & Social Links
really like the map big feel and much going on . however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
really like the map big feel and much going on . however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??

Change it in the game setup option  :P
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I just finished the EE. This map was very fun to play, I enjoyed the batman theme in a christmas map and all custom sounds/quates from batman. Very nice work on this map whippytrout, I'd like to see more maps from you. :D
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
This is a cracking map, some very good features & twists. Well done :) :nyan:
Date Registered: 16 September 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
pandasniper100's Groups
pandasniper100's Contact & Social Links
am i the only one experiencing problems in this map like invisible zombies and when getting in the batmobile i just get stuck on the roof it makes the sounds as if it is accelerating but the batmobile dose not move and i am just a target for the zombies
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Thanks guys for the awesome feedback. My goal was to make it as fun as possible. ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
dannyfrog2014's Contact & Social LinksMr.Mr.
ok its a great map i love it! first playthrough was mostly perfect. aside from sometimes the zombies fade in and out of reality like the skins of them turn them invisible then they come back into focus. now today i played it and some how the batmobile when my team mate activated it. it went ahead of us lol and then pulled us onto it. now also in the room where the 4 dome circled vats are for the soul boxes to fill at round 9 my team mate boarded a window but for some reason it all went gray faded out and some how idk we died or it restarted put us back at the start of the ice room on the platform. certainly a game breaker is that one. over all its a good map also in the ice room with the box the zombies dont seem to spawn in there mostly outside on the top of the place outside the starting area where all the presents are
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:48:50 am by thezombiekilla6
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I'm not sure what causes the blinking zombie skins but it may just be the models, I never noticed it. The issue about the game starting over when going to a window is supposed to happen, it's when the zombies break the block window the first time the chunks kill anyone in front of it, zombies or players. (Those windows and script were made by MAKECENTS which are epic by the way thanks  ;)). The batmobile thing is just after you use it the first time it has to turn around then you are placed into it. It still works fine you just have to wait a second and feel that second of panic that you've been left  :troll:. Nothing game breaking in my opinion.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
dude. no. this was boarding a window not them breaking anything i was mowing the zombies down on the platform with my gun and then bam. it went grey and restarted. its completely stupid that it causes that to happen. no it is not epic and there was no chunks by this window just wooden boards. ive seen the chunks outside my team mate didnt even go down. its definitely some kind of error regarding in the room where the 4 circle vats are for soul boxes. i love the map but how in the hell can you say thats intentional or a good thing? :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
So your saying the lab area underground where the diamonds is? I don't recall any windows you can board up down there. The 4 cylinders are just for looks they're not soul chests, if that's the room your talking about. I'm Just trying to understand what area you mean.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
ok you know in der reise? at the back of the teleporters? there 4 of those circles basically with ice in them and they seemed to absorb the souls of zombies thats the place where the window was on the far left its not in the room with diamonds no its the upper level

Double Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 06:31:51 am
So your saying the lab area underground where the diamonds is? I don't recall any windows you can board up down there. The 4 cylinders are just for looks they're not soul chests, if that's the room your talking about. I'm Just trying to understand what area you mean.

i cant edit my quote for some reason but i watched the video footage and i fastforwarded it happens in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMvxOYjgSQI#t=928 about the 15 10 mark in this room not sure what caused it in here to restart
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:31:51 am by dannyfrog2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I'll take a look at it. But your sure someone in the game didn't run by a block window as it was breaking? Because right across from the vent you have to purchase is a zombie barrier that is made to look like ice but is another barrier that can kill you if in front of it when broke. I think that is probably what happened to you or whoever was playing with you.
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:57:50 am by whippytrout
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
idk why its so hard to describe lol but its the 15 minute 10 seconds mark in the video the room he is in it happened there no explanation as to why for me or how
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
On a random note, if "knightwings staff" is a reference to the character, its "Nightwing" lol

Ill be trying this in a couple of days, I hear its fun :)

Loading ...