UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: whippytrout on December 20, 2014, 01:38:34 am

Title: Heart of Ice
Post by: whippytrout on December 20, 2014, 01:38:34 am
Heart of Ice
Created By WhippyTrout

(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/bad5/em3ecawpbcmpgbc4g.jpg) (http://www.mediafire.com/view/em3ecawpbcmpgbc/museum(2).png)
Mediafire:
www.mediafire.com

Mega:
mega.co.nz

Story:
It's Christmas Eve In Gotham City and Mr. Freeze has decided to blanket the city in endless winter. Mr. Freeze has created an army of frozen undead zombies and is using them to help him steal Gotham's famous Christmas Diamond and take control of Gotham City. Its up to Batman and Robin to stop Mr. Freeze.

Features:
-UGX Mod 1.0.4
-Mr. Freeze intro with sound included in the SFX channel
-Custom Playermodels
-Custom Batman and Robin viewhands
-Nightwings staff
-Batmobile
-End game
-Soul Generators
-Riddler easter egg
-Ziplines
-Presents to open
-And much more

Recommendations:
-Stick together (its more fun that way)
-If your having trouble surviving try arcade mode it seems easier
-And last but not least have fun.
:D

GamePlay:
http://youtu.be/uMvxOYjgSQI (http://youtu.be/uMvxOYjgSQI)

(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/7b9f/3n83geucquzvmdc4g.jpg) (http://www.mediafire.com/view/3n83geucquzvmdc/outside.png)

(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0ab4/am9di2f44bzkf8d4g.jpg) (http://www.mediafire.com/view/am9di2f44bzkf8d/batmobile.png)

Credits:
-Bluntstuffy for the soul chests and digsites
-codmoddd1234 for help creating ice textures, scripting problems, and solving bugs
-elfenlied for the kino rock easter egg script
-jjbradman for the batmobile script
-Ugx Team for the UGX-Mod
-YAW for the gameplay video
-M.A.K.E CENTS for the custom scripted zombie windows.
-If I left anyone out please let me know and I'll add you to the list

I hope you guys have a fun time saving Gotham City.
Merry Christmas From WhippyTrout
Title: Re: Heart of Ice
Post by: monkeyfunky on December 20, 2014, 01:56:17 am
Yay another contest map.
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on December 20, 2014, 02:25:42 am
Merry Christmas, thank you :troll:
Post by: Dr.Peniswaffle on December 20, 2014, 05:00:39 am
I love the map. But why is there invisible zombies running around? I went down 4 times by those invisible zombies. They don't make any sounds and you can't even see them!!
Post by: dailyzombies on December 20, 2014, 05:52:49 am
OMG this looks so epic i know what im doing tonight  ;)
Post by: untracked on December 20, 2014, 08:14:18 am
how do i change the map to nazi zombies it keeps going to "semper fi" and i cant find where to change that
Post by: Joshua.K on December 20, 2014, 08:30:34 am
Awesome map :rainbow:, liked the ending.
Post by: fiveseven hd on December 20, 2014, 09:25:26 am
merry christmas to me ..thanks for the great map  :D
Post by: DeletedUser on December 20, 2014, 10:47:22 am
make a MEGA link!  :please:
Post by: KeepTheSheep on December 20, 2014, 03:05:09 pm
WOW absolutely epic map , my fav was Pschychiatric hospitital (collingwood) but this is 10x as fun , quik  and amzaing :) i just did a gungame trying to get all the volt things (soulschest) and save town made it on round 21 (wanted 22) but oh well , it was incredibly fast paced and fun :D ty for making this awesome amazing map it def my fav
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on December 20, 2014, 03:44:41 pm
Download link for you map has been placed in all 3 parts on our channel.  Thanks for participating in the contest. We are hoping to have all maps completed by Dec 25, or shortly after. Winners will be decided at the the end of Dec, or early Jan.
Post by: P0tZ on December 20, 2014, 05:16:19 pm
make a MEGA link!  :please:
Mega link
Link added to OP.

Good fun map Whippy, really enjoyed it. Liked the fact all players have to be present to leave.
Also the TG PaP camo was smexy
GG
Post by: oktamonkey on December 20, 2014, 09:09:29 pm
I often get this on coop so I tell my friends to host and it goes to the zombie map instead of the campaign.
how do i change the map to nazi zombies it keeps going to "semper fi" and i cant find where to change that
Post by: DeletedUser on December 20, 2014, 09:30:36 pm
Mega link
Link added to OP.
Thanks!  ;)

Post by: armedandhamered on December 21, 2014, 01:06:28 am
IM BATMAN (that was a deep voice incase you didn't notice)  ;D

all fun aside very good map thanks my friend
Post by: vomit700 on December 21, 2014, 01:34:19 am
really like the map big feel and much going on . however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??
Post by: chromastone10 on December 21, 2014, 03:41:47 am
however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on December 21, 2014, 03:54:29 am
really like the map big feel and much going on . however cant play multiplayer keeps loading semper fi ?? any answers out there??

Change it in the game setup option  :P
Post by: Ege115 on December 21, 2014, 12:18:20 pm
I just finished the EE. This map was very fun to play, I enjoyed the batman theme in a christmas map and all custom sounds/quates from batman. Very nice work on this map whippytrout, I'd like to see more maps from you. :D
Post by: ped078 on December 21, 2014, 03:38:54 pm
This is a cracking map, some very good features & twists. Well done :) :nyan:
Post by: pandasniper100 on December 21, 2014, 04:57:49 pm
am i the only one experiencing problems in this map like invisible zombies and when getting in the batmobile i just get stuck on the roof it makes the sounds as if it is accelerating but the batmobile dose not move and i am just a target for the zombies
Post by: whippytrout on December 22, 2014, 03:03:48 am
Thanks guys for the awesome feedback. My goal was to make it as fun as possible. ;D
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 22, 2014, 04:46:51 am
ok its a great map i love it! first playthrough was mostly perfect. aside from sometimes the zombies fade in and out of reality like the skins of them turn them invisible then they come back into focus. now today i played it and some how the batmobile when my team mate activated it. it went ahead of us lol and then pulled us onto it. now also in the room where the 4 dome circled vats are for the soul boxes to fill at round 9 my team mate boarded a window but for some reason it all went gray faded out and some how idk we died or it restarted put us back at the start of the ice room on the platform. certainly a game breaker is that one. over all its a good map also in the ice room with the box the zombies dont seem to spawn in there mostly outside on the top of the place outside the starting area where all the presents are
Post by: whippytrout on December 22, 2014, 05:53:35 am
I'm not sure what causes the blinking zombie skins but it may just be the models, I never noticed it. The issue about the game starting over when going to a window is supposed to happen, it's when the zombies break the block window the first time the chunks kill anyone in front of it, zombies or players. (Those windows and script were made by MAKECENTS which are epic by the way thanks  ;)). The batmobile thing is just after you use it the first time it has to turn around then you are placed into it. It still works fine you just have to wait a second and feel that second of panic that you've been left  :troll:. Nothing game breaking in my opinion.
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 22, 2014, 05:59:03 am
dude. no. this was boarding a window not them breaking anything i was mowing the zombies down on the platform with my gun and then bam. it went grey and restarted. its completely stupid that it causes that to happen. no it is not epic and there was no chunks by this window just wooden boards. ive seen the chunks outside my team mate didnt even go down. its definitely some kind of error regarding in the room where the 4 circle vats are for soul boxes. i love the map but how in the hell can you say thats intentional or a good thing? :poker:
Post by: whippytrout on December 22, 2014, 06:26:57 am
So your saying the lab area underground where the diamonds is? I don't recall any windows you can board up down there. The 4 cylinders are just for looks they're not soul chests, if that's the room your talking about. I'm Just trying to understand what area you mean.
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 22, 2014, 06:28:53 am
ok you know in der reise? at the back of the teleporters? there 4 of those circles basically with ice in them and they seemed to absorb the souls of zombies thats the place where the window was on the far left its not in the room with diamonds no its the upper level

Double Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 06:31:51 am
So your saying the lab area underground where the diamonds is? I don't recall any windows you can board up down there. The 4 cylinders are just for looks they're not soul chests, if that's the room your talking about. I'm Just trying to understand what area you mean.

i cant edit my quote for some reason but i watched the video footage and i fastforwarded it happens in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMvxOYjgSQI#t=928 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMvxOYjgSQI#t=928) about the 15 10 mark in this room not sure what caused it in here to restart
Post by: whippytrout on December 22, 2014, 06:34:28 am
I'll take a look at it. But your sure someone in the game didn't run by a block window as it was breaking? Because right across from the vent you have to purchase is a zombie barrier that is made to look like ice but is another barrier that can kill you if in front of it when broke. I think that is probably what happened to you or whoever was playing with you.
Post by: dannyfrog2014 on December 22, 2014, 06:36:26 am
idk why its so hard to describe lol but its the 15 minute 10 seconds mark in the video the room he is in it happened there no explanation as to why for me or how
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 22, 2014, 06:56:45 am
On a random note, if "knightwings staff" is a reference to the character, its "Nightwing" lol

Ill be trying this in a couple of days, I hear its fun :)
Post by: whippytrout on December 22, 2014, 07:00:19 am
Hahahaha whoops. Oh well sounds the same either way you say it lol. I fixed the original post but I believe I spelled it the right way in the game. Hopefully haha.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 22, 2014, 08:51:38 am
lol, it didnt really matter anyaway, I just happened to notice. Map looks fab, great attention to detail. Well done :)
Post by: P0tZ on December 22, 2014, 11:28:50 am
A really fun map Whippy. Really enjoyed playing through.
Some nice wall weapons :p (one in particular!)
Post by: xxtrifinityx on December 22, 2014, 12:49:31 pm
amazing map but for some reason when i get in the bat mobile it makes the sound but i dont move and then im stuck help plz :'( :poker:
Post by: Frenchie935 on December 26, 2014, 11:10:52 pm
I can't download the map with mediafire, can you please add a working mega download?
Post by: idontkehr on December 27, 2014, 07:32:31 pm
im having a hard time getting this map to work. it downloads but never does the install to be able to use the map. please help. and if anyone wants to play this with me let me know :)
Post by: whippytrout on December 27, 2014, 10:33:41 pm
I added a working mega download. Hope you guys have fun.  :D

Happy New Year,
WhippyTrout
Post by: finesia on December 27, 2014, 11:21:06 pm
I Love this map it's a very good looking map but it has some annoying bugs.
A really annoying bug is that the Zombies are sometimes invisible for a short moment in the room after the spawn room.

But I LOVE THIS MAP <333333  ;)

Great work. :D :D :D
Post by: BanchouRaven on December 31, 2014, 01:48:30 pm
Can someone help fix the error known as "exceeded limit of 400 'fx' assets".
many forums says that I need to change the fx line in zone_source but none of my files have an .fx nor an .csv, they all end with .ff
It happens for this map only
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 08, 2015, 05:07:22 am
the 400fx error has to be fixed by the person who makes the map, not the person playing it...

You dont have the raw files of course....