Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 07:37:38 am

Contact & Social Links

Twitch
Twitter
i love this map or well when i went down and got revived i encountered one sound issue. when revived you know say you drop off the cliff and the guys regenerating or got hit? say hitmarkers? it kept making that sound like he was trying to catch his breath. not a game breaker just damn irritating let...
9 years ago
idk why its so hard to describe lol but its the 15 minute 10 seconds mark in the video the room he is in it happened there no explanation as to why for me or how
9 years ago
ok you know in der reise? at the back of the teleporters? there 4 of those circles basically with ice in them and they seemed to absorb the souls of zombies thats the place where the window was on the far left its not in the room with diamonds no its the upper level

D...
9 years ago
dude. no. this was boarding a window not them breaking anything i was mowing the zombies down on the platform with my gun and then bam. it went grey and restarted. its completely stupid that it causes that to happen. no it is not epic and there was no chunks by this window just wooden boards. ive se...
9 years ago
ok its a great map i love it! first playthrough was mostly perfect. aside from sometimes the zombies fade in and out of reality like the skins of them turn them invisible then they come back into focus. now today i played it and some how the batmobile when my team mate activated it. it went ahead of...
9 years ago
lol removing phd and stamina? instead of fixing co op seems abit absurd and ridiculous to me. well i didnt test 1.3 but i guess this feed back saved me some time. to the guy who made the map gun of truth offered you help so you block him? "logic" maybe this map will work for co op "so...
9 years ago
Loading ...