Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
i didnt find many issues but did get a gspawn error on rnd 23, i thought it was a greast map, a little bit easy but loved it :) :) :D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
Is this step glitched? I have tried every color combination of these ancient devices and nothing...

Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
DeadpoolsBFF's Contact & Social Links
Is this step glitched? I have tried every color combination of these ancient devices and nothing...

(Image removed from quote.)

Make them all face forward with the same colour as the soul collector fires. For me it was all pink idk if it changes.

But barrels of rum, what do I do guys?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
Nevermind figured it out, survived the ending but got downed and lost revive so then it spawned me back and I bought jugg then I bought it again to see what the double buy would do. Got killed in two hits before I could find the ending, on round 22... C'mon man what the hell -_-
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Nevermind figured it out, survived the ending but got downed and lost revive so then it spawned me back and I bought jugg then I bought it again to see what the double buy would do. Got killed in two hits before I could find the ending, on round 22... C'mon man what the hell -_-
Why is it, when people find what are obviously bugs or mistakes, they react like the mapper purposefully caused you to die or have a horrible experience?

Mapper - "so.... ill add jugg... but ill make it broken to ruin all the fun!!! mwahahahaha"

;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
Why is it, when people find what are obviously bugs or mistakes, they react like the mapper purposefully caused you to die or have a horrible experience?

Mapper - "so.... ill add jugg... but ill make it broken to ruin all the fun!!! mwahahahaha"

;D

That's not what I was trying to do it was just a frustrating end to the game. The map is awesome but that made me kinda mad after doing the whole easter egg, I have nothing against the mapper since they obviously worked tirelessly on this to make it good but I think this needs fixing to make me play it again.
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links

;D

Nice one :D .
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
the death barrier has been fixed in the download link which is currently in the main post.

on a more general note: Me and PROxFTW are incredebly sorry for the state this map has been released in, we are working hard to fix the bugs stated so far, and we also have decided to remove the perk limit. Hopefully the people who have had a bad experience with this map give us another change once we upload the "fixed" version.

Sorry,
Pashan & PROxFTW
So, could you please fix the who's who spawn system? It has gotten me killed more times than it has saved me.
and why remove the perk limit? it creates a challenge.
Also, the pro-perk system only works when you have 4 or less perks, just a heads up
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
So, could you please fix the who's who spawn system? It has gotten me killed more times than it has saved me.
and why remove the perk limit? it creates a challenge.
Also, the pro-perk system only works when you have 4 or less perks, just a heads up

Everything mentioned will be dealt with, PROxFTW is working hard to fix the bugs. sorry for such a release everyone.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Everything mentioned will be dealt with, PROxFTW is working hard to fix the bugs. sorry for such a release everyone.
All good mate, as long as you are actively fixing the bugs, we should be fine
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
First game ,best game :D

Date Registered: 3 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BADBRAD0123's Groups
BADBRAD0123's Contact & Social LinksBIDBIRDOfficialSFTGamer
Hey dude really cool map but one thing when you have whos-who and you go down it crashes the game please could you fix this?
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
Well I did all color stuff on the ancient thingy, and now it said...use the weapon that feeds the beast? idk what that is... :-\  saw a green glowing barrel out by the fountain but it didn't do anything...
I just avoided all the perk drops so I didn't get whos who perk, and filled the four perks right away with what I need/like and works for me, but them pumpkins gave me the FAL non pap >:(

fun map, good job guys, looking forward to the finished/updates and finding out that beast part somehow.

cheers
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Well I did all color stuff on the ancient thingy, and now it said...use the weapon that feeds the beast? idk what that is... :-\  saw a green glowing barrel out by the fountain but it didn't do anything...
I just avoided all the perk drops so I didn't get whos who perk, and filled the four perks right away with what I need/like and works for me, but them pumpkins gave me the FAL non pap >:(

fun map, good job guys, looking forward to the finished/updates and finding out that beast part somehow.

cheers

Hint for the beast part: look around!
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
Hey nice map. but then will the buggs be fixed ? Am i the only one that cant shot with the custom ppsh i mean i got the gun on different games and  i wasnt able to shot. IM waiting for the final version :D

Loading ...