UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: pashan on October 22, 2015, 11:38:38 pm

Title: Edifice v1.1 By Pashan & PROxFTW
Post by: pashan on October 22, 2015, 11:38:38 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUEup58S.png&hash=be4f917ab4119960115e02e671fe813bf42a13fa)
Edifice v1.1
Mediafire Link
www.mediafire.com
Mega Link
mega.nz

Features

BO2 guns + A custom modeled PPSH
Spoiler: click to open...

ak47
   b23r
   barret
   blundergat
   claymore
   dsr
   fal
   fiveseven
   galil
   executioner
   lsat
   m14
   m1911
   m1927
   mcs870
   mg08
   minigun
   mtar
   olympia
   pdw
   raygun
   raygun mrk2
   rpg
   s12
   uzi
   PPSH (custom Gun)

Perks + Double Buy (increases their effect)

Quick Revive
      Juggernaut
      Speed Cola
      Double Tap
      PHD Flopper
      Mule Kick
      DeadShot Daiquiri
      Stamina Up
      Who's WHo
      Electric Cherry
      Thombstone

Powerups
        double points
   insta kill
   max ammo
   nuke
   carpenter
   firesale
   random perk
   random weapon (only for the person who picks it up)
   bonus points (only for the person who picks it up)
   zombie blood (only for the person who picks it up)

HUGE Easter Egg
New Power System
Difficulty selection
Hitmarkers
Round Start Selection
Custom EE voices
Solo/COOP scoreboard
MOTD Tomahawk

Beta Testers
TheScotchGuy
Hitmanvere
RichGaming
JiffyNoodles
TrueNBXT

Gameplay
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96r-RWh29oU#)

Images
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZdNlWDR.jpg&hash=3b2ccae24939c96d1704c35d87cc86b60770101e)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXNjnPcB.jpg&hash=abc9a13710cde70cfcfc62f0b2a6c7ef209b9bba)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F7r2BhAk.jpg&hash=410caa4a948dfb51b7c79037c4747c7e1f3014d3)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoCjraY6.jpg&hash=b5b2ee0fc94c57046f7c75d1fdfb499972cf8084)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FskH5pgP.jpg&hash=6a4108b8fd0b9ca95449f4b1cfb0a8b22340e75e)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FY7zzBOi.jpg&hash=151d46417b3853e754832943419a1120d1117a5d)
Title: Re: Edifice By Pashan & PROxFTW
Post by: RichGaming on October 22, 2015, 11:48:28 pm
So glad this has been released! Congrats guys! Thanks for allowing me to play it early, wanna see if anyone can beat the Easter Egg before round 14. That's my record so far! I'm sure they're gonna enjoy it.  :P
Post by: NINJAMAN829 on October 22, 2015, 11:58:23 pm
Congrats on the release been waiting to play this. :D

Downloading now.
Post by: MrStealYourGrill on October 23, 2015, 12:30:15 am
read this was gonna be released tomorrow, gonna play this one this one for a while. Thanks for the release.
Post by: hardpoint_taken on October 23, 2015, 12:46:03 am
I beat it in 10 I guess :/ lol
Post by: tmaaan54 on October 23, 2015, 12:47:19 am
Was on round 10 and buying doors while my buddy ran zombies. I bought one of the underground doors, started to run into the new room, and was immediately spectating him. No death, no damage, just immediately spectating.   :poker:

Is this supposed to happen?
Post by: pashan on October 23, 2015, 12:50:59 am
Was on round 10 and buying doors while my buddy ran zombies. I bought one of the underground doors, started to run into the new room, and was immediately spectating him. No death, no damage, just immediately spectating.   :poker:

Is this supposed to happen?

The is definitely strange and such a bug wasn't found by anyone during testing, does it happen every time?
Post by: tmaaan54 on October 23, 2015, 12:52:02 am
The is definitely strange and such a bug wasn't found by anyone during testing, does it happen every time?

I just tried again, and yes it happened again. On the spiral staircase (the one that resembles what MoTD had), I get about halfway up, near one of the power boxes, and immediately I'm spectating.
Post by: PROxFTW on October 23, 2015, 12:59:24 am

I just tried again, and yes it happened again. On the spiral staircase (the one that resembles what MoTD had), I get about halfway up, near one of the power boxes, and immediately I'm spectating.
Yah sorry about that, there was a non_playable_area trigger going up too high which causes you to die when you touch it.
Post by: RichGaming on October 23, 2015, 01:07:54 am
I beat it in 10 I guess :/ lol

You managed to complete the Easter Egg and buy the ending in 10 rounds?! That's impressive man, GG.
Post by: mentality on October 23, 2015, 01:22:40 am
I got downed with who's who and didn't revive myself and from then onwards I wasn't getting any points lol

Other than that pretty good map so far from what I've played
Post by: TheScotchGuy on October 23, 2015, 01:45:13 am
Grats on release, its a fun map. Keep up the good work.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 23, 2015, 01:53:08 am
I got downed with who's who and didn't revive myself and from then onwards I wasn't getting any points lol

Other than that pretty good map so far from what I've played
So i'm not the only one, that's good to hear.
Post by: mentality on October 23, 2015, 01:59:44 am
So i'm not the only one, that's good to hear.

yup, and I didn't even want who's who  :please: got it from a perk drop
Post by: RadimaX on October 23, 2015, 01:59:54 am
had game of 20 rounds where four of us become spectater 15 times combined. sometimes get 2 hit with jugg.
Watersplashes are a little bit ridiculous like you can see here but maby its intentional :) so nice map Pashan & PROxFTW
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fc6A5A4n.jpg&hash=33a9da4f7820668fa3e799381f590f019ccd7e84)
Post by: pashan on October 23, 2015, 02:29:15 am
the download link has been updated; fixing the bug where u died on the stairs. Thanks to tmaaan54 for finding it and reporting it!  ;)
Post by: Lord Failure on October 23, 2015, 02:45:17 am
I had an issue where I came up to the base of the stairs that had Stamin-Up next to it, and while I was running, I get an instant Game Over. What happened there?
Post by: JBird632 on October 23, 2015, 03:00:38 am
Haha I no clue how u managed this - but u inverted the claymore laser effect:
(https://i.gyazo.com/0c5cd04bde542c838b738f57e53da617.jpg)
Also I found the map way too easy since I was given an upgraded death machine on round 2....
You might also want to reduce the amount of doors you have on the map - I feel you just added a bunch of expensive doors to make the map feel longer, and I was killed by 2 hits with jugg :/
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on October 23, 2015, 03:59:15 am
I had fun playing this, good job
Post by: Andy Whelan on October 23, 2015, 05:10:16 am
HYPE! Congrats on release :D
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 23, 2015, 05:47:14 am
yup, and I didn't even want who's who  :please: got it from a perk drop
same bro XD
Post by: Frrrozn on October 23, 2015, 05:55:57 am
I got a PPsH from the box and then got a The Reaper drop and I had both the non-pap and pap version of it. I am pretty sure it also doubled the ammo cause same gun/ammo. I am just pointing this out if you wish to fix it.
Post by: DaveHD on October 23, 2015, 10:45:32 am
This map is really good, the only things that pissed me off tho are:

you cannot buy more than 4 perks
i was killing hte zombies to feed the dude, since one stone is really in a close and tight space, it happened when i killed the zombie he dropped a pap gun so i lost my mark II and happened to die, really really REALLY pissed.
Post by: ProRevenge on October 23, 2015, 10:55:03 am
Had a go on this, lovely mapping, definitely got that MOTD feel to it.
Although I did notice, in the room after Jugg, the first box location, zombies only spawn at that one window, allowing easy camping until around round 20 gaining around 50000 points.
Also the DSR isn't set as a sniper I don't think, holding left stick doesn't hold breath, it sends you out of ADS
Overall, very nice map, well done weapons and great atmosphere :)
Post by: ZomBSlaya22 on October 23, 2015, 12:47:58 pm
This map is absolutely brilliant, but just the one problem, as most people have said, the death barrier on the spiral staircase. Honestly, If you fixed that, then this map would be perfect. then i could finally do the easter egg :P Or try to. Also, Can you do the ee solo?
Post by: alX3x on October 23, 2015, 02:55:56 pm
Nice map !
a lot of bug (2 hits jugg',...)
But...i have a question...after complet the "soul box..."
what's next ? :<
Post by: pashan on October 23, 2015, 04:14:16 pm
This map is absolutely brilliant, but just the one problem, as most people have said, the death barrier on the spiral staircase. Honestly, If you fixed that, then this map would be perfect. then i could finally do the easter egg :P Or try to. Also, Can you do the ee solo?

I updated the link yesterday, that's been fixed
Post by: DaveHD on October 23, 2015, 04:37:18 pm
phd flopper doesn't work with raygun (to test with granades but i think it doesn't work with granades too), electric cherry doesn't work properly and the zombies go in random locations sometimes, this map is totally has so many bugs that do not let you win so easily, such a waste
Post by: JWofle on October 23, 2015, 06:51:29 pm
Good map, nice-ish detail, though a lot of bugs/mistakes.

A lot of weird decals, decals of the walls, your clipping is extremely odd, instant death is still a thing, with who's who you can spawn behind a debris, weird animations for PPSH, I got so much lag please optimise your maps better in the future.
There were some other stuff but I thought this map was gonna be atmospheric but it was ruined by these small annoying things. Also when I instantly died and restarted i was still in spectate.

shame.
Post by: InFInIX on October 23, 2015, 06:57:55 pm
DL isn't working please upload an mirror link  ;)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 23, 2015, 09:37:30 pm
I'm stuck on the Generator part, I literally activated every generator (since they should all be connected to the perks like in Raze) and it wouldn't let me move on.
Any help would be appreicated.
With regards,
JiffyNoodles
Post by: HitmanVere on October 23, 2015, 09:41:53 pm
I'm stuck on the Generator part, I literally activated every generator (since they should all be connected to the perks like in Raze) and it wouldn't let me move on.
Any help would be appreicated.
With regards,
JiffyNoodles

Panels are not the generators. Look for rusty round generators and use explosives on them
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 23, 2015, 09:44:49 pm
Panels are not the generators. Look for rusty round generators and use explosives on them
well, shit
Post by: PROxFTW on October 23, 2015, 11:40:26 pm
Link has been updated, I did add the death machine into the powerups, and decreased the chance to get powerups. More bugs have been fixed otherwise. There will be another link added later today, just cant upload to another site atm.
Post by: Studly on October 24, 2015, 12:37:14 am
This is a Great Map. I am Having fun with this one.
Post by: ricko0z on October 24, 2015, 01:04:03 am
Well i found a bug:
When I died I had Who's Who, so when i spawned and kill a zombie i didnt get any points and my character disappear  :poker:

GENTHE
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 24, 2015, 01:15:25 am
Who's who seems to be a 50/50 perk, I think it should be removed (or fixed)
Post by: SliqKilla on October 24, 2015, 04:04:15 am
Awesome map guys!

you know how to set the mood with the lighting and textures.
Post by: FizikQs on October 24, 2015, 06:59:54 am
phd flopper doesn't work with raygun (to test with granades but i think it doesn't work with granades too), electric cherry doesn't work properly and the zombies go in random locations sometimes, this map is totally has so many bugs that do not let you win so easily, such a waste

PHD Does work it it has this weird bug where it shows you getting hit with splash damage
Post by: DaveHD on October 24, 2015, 08:55:42 am
PHD Does work it it has this weird bug where it shows you getting hit with splash damage

How do you explain that i died with 3 hit on jug after i splashed 2 hits of rayguns because i was getting closed up? What about explosives?
Post by: CraftBrewMan on October 24, 2015, 02:14:24 pm
WHAT THE!!!!!!????!!!!

Hit the box and got a PPSH!!! YEAH...   NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

All it did was continue to reload when i tried to fire.  OMG Super Troll. LOL.

Map looks great but do the box guns work???

Thanks get a fix out there man I want to play this.!!
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 24, 2015, 03:02:04 pm
[reserved]
Post by: Gabrielle on October 24, 2015, 03:16:02 pm
Okay...

Me: *dies*
Me: *stands up*
Me: *insta dies bcuz 20000 zombies which don't go away*

Yeah... I'm out.
Post by: griggz! on October 24, 2015, 06:20:28 pm
Found a place you can fall through the map its hard to describe but it could be a thing that could fuck up someones easter egg process. :alone: :rainbow:
Post by: pashan on October 24, 2015, 07:10:00 pm

the death barrier has been fixed in the download link which is currently in the main post.

on a more general note: Me and PROxFTW are incredebly sorry for the state this map has been released in, we are working hard to fix the bugs stated so far, and we also have decided to remove the perk limit. Hopefully the people who have had a bad experience with this map give us another change once we upload the "fixed" version.

Sorry,
Pashan & PROxFTW
Post by: dazzibhoy1 on October 24, 2015, 07:16:39 pm
i didnt find many issues but did get a gspawn error on rnd 23, i thought it was a greast map, a little bit easy but loved it :) :) :D
Post by: SliqKilla on October 24, 2015, 08:14:04 pm
Is this step glitched? I have tried every color combination of these ancient devices and nothing...

(https://i.gyazo.com/8e981c9214d9adda158cf358ed2b7a9d.png)
Post by: DeadpoolsBFF on October 24, 2015, 09:12:24 pm
Is this step glitched? I have tried every color combination of these ancient devices and nothing...

(https://i.gyazo.com/8e981c9214d9adda158cf358ed2b7a9d.png)

Make them all face forward with the same colour as the soul collector fires. For me it was all pink idk if it changes.

But barrels of rum, what do I do guys?
Post by: DeadpoolsBFF on October 24, 2015, 09:21:29 pm
Nevermind figured it out, survived the ending but got downed and lost revive so then it spawned me back and I bought jugg then I bought it again to see what the double buy would do. Got killed in two hits before I could find the ending, on round 22... C'mon man what the hell -_-
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 24, 2015, 09:24:47 pm
Nevermind figured it out, survived the ending but got downed and lost revive so then it spawned me back and I bought jugg then I bought it again to see what the double buy would do. Got killed in two hits before I could find the ending, on round 22... C'mon man what the hell -_-
Why is it, when people find what are obviously bugs or mistakes, they react like the mapper purposefully caused you to die or have a horrible experience?

Mapper - "so.... ill add jugg... but ill make it broken to ruin all the fun!!! mwahahahaha"

;D
Post by: DeadpoolsBFF on October 24, 2015, 10:15:00 pm
Why is it, when people find what are obviously bugs or mistakes, they react like the mapper purposefully caused you to die or have a horrible experience?

Mapper - "so.... ill add jugg... but ill make it broken to ruin all the fun!!! mwahahahaha"

;D

That's not what I was trying to do it was just a frustrating end to the game. The map is awesome but that made me kinda mad after doing the whole easter egg, I have nothing against the mapper since they obviously worked tirelessly on this to make it good but I think this needs fixing to make me play it again.
Post by: alex-125 on October 24, 2015, 10:21:58 pm

;D

Nice one :D .
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 24, 2015, 10:52:10 pm
the death barrier has been fixed in the download link which is currently in the main post.

on a more general note: Me and PROxFTW are incredebly sorry for the state this map has been released in, we are working hard to fix the bugs stated so far, and we also have decided to remove the perk limit. Hopefully the people who have had a bad experience with this map give us another change once we upload the "fixed" version.

Sorry,
Pashan & PROxFTW
So, could you please fix the who's who spawn system? It has gotten me killed more times than it has saved me.
and why remove the perk limit? it creates a challenge.
Also, the pro-perk system only works when you have 4 or less perks, just a heads up
Post by: pashan on October 25, 2015, 06:11:27 am
So, could you please fix the who's who spawn system? It has gotten me killed more times than it has saved me.
and why remove the perk limit? it creates a challenge.
Also, the pro-perk system only works when you have 4 or less perks, just a heads up

Everything mentioned will be dealt with, PROxFTW is working hard to fix the bugs. sorry for such a release everyone.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 25, 2015, 06:18:56 am
Everything mentioned will be dealt with, PROxFTW is working hard to fix the bugs. sorry for such a release everyone.
All good mate, as long as you are actively fixing the bugs, we should be fine
Post by: alex-125 on October 25, 2015, 08:15:28 pm
First game ,best game :D

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrrgUyLI.jpg%3F1&hash=06bc8926aaaaa65ebfd91a6c3b73338fd54d57d4)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1YJFkm4.jpg%3F1&hash=8346b1524a6769cc55b3d851425c650ba5d86e5f)
Post by: BADBRAD0123 on October 25, 2015, 11:42:31 pm
Hey dude really cool map but one thing when you have whos-who and you go down it crashes the game please could you fix this?
Post by: novadex on October 26, 2015, 08:48:47 am
Well I did all color stuff on the ancient thingy, and now it said...use the weapon that feeds the beast? idk what that is... :-\  saw a green glowing barrel out by the fountain but it didn't do anything...
I just avoided all the perk drops so I didn't get whos who perk, and filled the four perks right away with what I need/like and works for me, but them pumpkins gave me the FAL non pap >:(

fun map, good job guys, looking forward to the finished/updates and finding out that beast part somehow.

cheers
Post by: pashan on October 26, 2015, 04:52:37 pm
Well I did all color stuff on the ancient thingy, and now it said...use the weapon that feeds the beast? idk what that is... :-\  saw a green glowing barrel out by the fountain but it didn't do anything...
I just avoided all the perk drops so I didn't get whos who perk, and filled the four perks right away with what I need/like and works for me, but them pumpkins gave me the FAL non pap >:(

fun map, good job guys, looking forward to the finished/updates and finding out that beast part somehow.

cheers

Hint for the beast part: look around!
Post by: BannonVII on October 26, 2015, 05:19:28 pm
Hey nice map. but then will the buggs be fixed ? Am i the only one that cant shot with the custom ppsh i mean i got the gun on different games and  i wasnt able to shot. IM waiting for the final version :D
Post by: JZKitty on October 27, 2015, 03:54:57 am
The only problem with this map is the respawning at spawn room and the glitched PPSH, everything else, is awesome!

Thank you for the map! ^.^

Awesome gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLf8AR0_uUw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLf8AR0_uUw)
Post by: UndeadGaming on October 27, 2015, 11:01:11 am
Nice map man love the detail!Keep the good work up
Post by: mxtxm on October 28, 2015, 10:09:20 am
Good map. the easter egg became easier once i noticed the LSAT on the wall. I do have 4 issues with the map. First is that the wall chalks in certain spots are hard to see(the lsat, and the m1927 thats in the hallway leading to phd.) The second issue is that the upgraded double tap will make crawlers, no matter what gun it is. Third is that the perk limit overrides the players ability to upgrade perks(if the player buys 4 perks before upgrading any, they wont wont be able to upgrade the 4 they have.) The fourth issue is that even though "Who's Who?"  is overriding second chance, I still lose quick revive when I revive myself.
I like the difficulty this one has, just wish the perks power wouldn't occasionally turn off from time to time.
Post by: abritishguy2 on October 28, 2015, 10:55:34 am
Same mxtxm but he missed out on one the PPSH reloads when you shoot! Like what to be fair I almost died laughing (In game) Please fix this also can the weapon drop not exist I got rekt by them so many times -_-
Post by: mazupicua on October 29, 2015, 02:45:25 am
Love the map, can't wait for a bug free version to finish the easter egg  :D
Post by: JassenBow on October 29, 2015, 09:47:24 am
Did a playthrough on this map feel free to check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKKpFE00Zc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKKpFE00Zc)  :nyan:
Title: Re: Edifice v1.1 By Pashan & PROxFTW
Post by: PROxFTW on October 29, 2015, 05:14:13 pm
Main post has been updated with version 1.1
Perk Limit removed because of all the issues.
Bugs Fixed
Whos Who removed
PHD Icon
Maybe some more, just dont remember
Bugs not fixed
Jugg: Would have to rescript a few things and would take too long, it does work but it will bug out sometimes
GSpawn: For some reason there are a lot of script entities in the map, I have no clue why so you might get this error especially with more players
Solo Revive: Zombies do ignore you, however they go to the location you died, if you move away from the spot and shot the zombies there they will not follow
Post by: DeletedUser on October 29, 2015, 05:18:21 pm
Main post has been updated with version 1.1
Perk Limit removed because of all the issues.
Bugs Fixed
Whos Who removed
PHD Icon
Maybe some more, just dont remember
Bugs not fixed
Jugg: Would have to rescript a few things and would take too long, it does work but it will bug out sometimes
GSpawn: For some reason there are a lot of script entities in the map, I have no clue why so you might get this error especially with more players
Solo Revive: Zombies do ignore you, however they go to the location you died, if you move away from the spot and shot the zombies there they will not follow
you have fixed also the PPSh bug?
EDIT: yes you fix it, Thanks for the updating :)
Post by: PROxFTW on October 29, 2015, 05:40:40 pm
you have fixed also the PPSh bug?
Yah forgot about that one. I accidently removed the ammo name which bugged it out.
Post by: abritishguy2 on October 30, 2015, 01:09:34 pm
PPSH is fixed! :O it was a shame that it had a bug like that looked nice
Post by: mxtxm on November 02, 2015, 02:21:10 pm
Found 2 new bugs today. The player can buy claymores without having enough money, and will get negative points as a result. I had the m1927 and got the Speakeasy as a power-up so i had both at once, and when I did this i couldn't buy ammo for the M1927 and I could buy ammo for the speakeasy for the price of normal ammo.
Post by: BannonVII on November 02, 2015, 11:02:08 pm
Jugg isnt fixed i guess, i had all Double perks and i got downed with 2 hits that has realy tilty lol, also the respawn is bugged , when u open the 2nd door always there is a zombies that spwan on the 3rd door, after all its a good map with too much buggs- I love ur work pashan pls keep on :D
Post by: franco95 on November 03, 2015, 10:02:11 am
See my bug

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9059.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9059.0.html)
Post by: yesimreptar on November 04, 2015, 07:13:18 am
Everytime we get to the part where you kill zombies near the flaming stones the map lags horribly for 5-10 seconds at a time, and does this for the rest of the game, and it's whenever we look at the zombies.
Post by: gamer9294 on November 11, 2015, 11:21:32 am
good job guys on the map, looks awesome ;)   8)

here is my gameplay:

Removed by moderator - Harry bo21

best regards,
Gamer9294
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 11, 2015, 11:26:59 am
good job guys on the map, looks awesome ;)   8)

here is my gameplay:

Removed by moderator - Harry bo21

best regards,
Gamer9294
please use the youtube section, try not to post videos directly to release topics
Post by: XBGMLynx987 on November 23, 2015, 03:06:30 pm
Found a bug with this map, was playing with my mate holding out in the corridor by speed cola, we were both using the M1927. Next to the points on the right side of the screen you have added the +points, everytime one of us got over +1000 points we had connection interrupted, we ended going down on round 19. But except that the map is amazing love what you've done, hopefully you can fix this bug. Can't Wait to see more from you in the future.  :)
Post by: HDKenny on November 23, 2015, 05:35:44 pm
Yo looks very nice  :) ill download when i get home tho cause my internet at college sucks
Post by: Dav81 on November 27, 2015, 11:13:27 pm
Getting a
error
server script compile error
see console for details.

couldnt get the console to open....any ideas please?
Post by: party7319 on December 26, 2015, 03:42:12 pm
Great Map  ;) This sort of map has the feeling that stays true to Treyarch's creative spirit. I found myself playing this map over and over again. I have seen no bugs with the exception of a coupe zombies not able to get through a barrier, and I found the Easter egg to be quite enjoyable. Good job and I look forward to any future projects you may have.
Post by: TheInfectedWaff on January 16, 2016, 01:27:25 am
Why does The Demon announcer sound like a 12 year old whispering a Mic?  :poker:
And did you fix the "Stair CASE OF DEATH" :lol:
Post by: NeutronStars on January 16, 2016, 07:36:24 pm
This looks a lot like the map "Overflow" and combined with a map from one of the campaign missions! I'll be sure to download it!
Post by: patrickdemooij9 on January 19, 2016, 10:10:20 am
Great map! Just finished the easter egg and beat the map in 21 rounds. Was really fun to figure this map out!
Post by: Lobberking on January 20, 2016, 04:32:01 pm
I Love this hellish style map usually I wouldn't touch these kind of maps but anyway...

I love the double buying perks feature but you can get double Quick Revive if your on ur last life :(

I must say I recommend this map to everyone I am Newish to WaW custom Zombies but It got me set for harder maps :D
Post by: Danny2016883 on March 13, 2016, 05:04:47 pm
Just finished the map. all i can say really is what a really good easter egg. 10/10 for this one. would definately recommend to all zombie killers  ;) ;)