Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
I know the map was just released. Just wondering if you have any time frame that a update will be out?
Haven't played the map yet, fixing to play it now, but from watching others play the map it is the best map I have seen so far.
The iron man suits are just freaking EPIC!! I'm sure that took some doing to get those working good.
Can't wait for the next installment of this series.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Had a lot of fun playing this with Ege, Lukkie and Triton on stream. Great map ZK, especially liked the ironman suits! :)
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for this AWESOME hour
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
there are occasions where fake_death doesnt get reconized, but thats not common
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
There was something I noticed with the duel-wield guns for the upgraded KAP-40.

The left gun has no muzzle flash when you shoot, but the right one does.

If you have time to fix this, that would be appreciated.

Also, I don't know how this happened, but there was an odd glitch I found involving the "black cheese" when I was playing this one time on solo.

I had Quick Revive, and some zombies ended up downing me. Some other zombies pushed me off the stairs as I attempted to move (while I was downed with Quick Revive) and I ended up falling into the black cheese.

Strangely though, I didn't die.

As soon as I got revived, I was still alive and able to walk around the black cheese from below. As soon as I got to the very top (the area that the black cheese had caught up too so far), it was when I instantly died and the game ended.

Can you look into this?  :o
Date Registered: 18 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MacOrRoy's Groups
MacOrRoy's Contact & Social Links
found a glitch and ill send you the link if you send me a message then ill send you  the link so you can hopefully patch it :-\
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Below is a link to help you reach the iron man room in 15 minutes solo, i failed 50 times until i made this strategy, hope this helps, brilliant map :D
<Removed by Moderator>
Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:44:43 pm by SajeOne
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Below is a link to help you reach the iron man room in 15 minutes solo, i failed 50 times until i made this strategy, hope this helps, brilliant map :D
<Removed by Moderator>
YouTube soliciting isn't allowed outside the YouTube board.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
YouTube soliciting isn't allowed outside the YouTube board.
yay! can i get a woot woot?
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I think i found a bug... when i went down on round 19 i still had PHD flopper and possibly other perks but the perk icon was removed from the HUD.
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
Had great fun trying to complete this a million times.... finally got there ha thanks zk such a great map!

Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
    Apologies that I am late to the party on my response, but I still feel the need to write this. The map is excellent, even if some people might criticize the "low texture detail" or "humor" in the map. As you said, ZK, this was intentional. The map still offers a fun experience to those who seek a challenge or something new, even if it is not the HYPER-REALISM of Cod: Ghosts (so "some" say). The Iron Man suits should be highly commended, and everyone that helped in the project DOES deserve the privilege of having the cool MK. 16. Besides, the game isn't broken if I don't have the access to it. I still have fun with the other 99.9% of the map that isn't that suit. The Napalm was balanced because of PhD being the 2nd accessible perk, which was good. The ending was unique and worth seeing. Others would probably have pointed this out, but the Dark Side of the Cheese CAN get occasionally annoying at times. Missing one part to the Iron Man suit to that goo after reaching the top forces a replay just to get access. This happens probably after already doing several unsuccessful playthroughs in the first place. I also don't care about sounds, as the weapons (though sometimes lacking on the side of reloading) still match up with the sounds from the other games.
    After listing the most popular potential negatives, allow me to point out the positives. First of all, Cheese. 'Nuff said. Second of all (as pointed out above), the amazing Iron Man suits. Each one has a different function than the others, and that helps distinguish each and every one of them. It isn't just a reskin with the same abilities, which I really appreciate. The Dark Side, even though it has one drawback, does, as you said in the trailer, force the player to keep moving up the stairs and not stick around for too long. It adds a fun challenge to the player, as he must be wary of his next step. The "special privileges" of the Cheese Gun are also great. The two I have found are as follows:
    -Ammo compatibility with other weapons that are PaP'd
    -Shooting the wretched Cheese Brothers
The moving camos are also a good feature to implement, as well as the custom perk shaders, which are, of course, cheesy. The custom names are good, and the pictures and humor on the map are well-suited for it and not out of place. Now to end on the ending. It was well-made, with your custom dialogue and the cliffhanger made (hopefully not a troll cliffhanger). I look forward to seeing your next map implement some features from this one.
Thank You,
Defiance
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xjonesy421's Groups
xjonesy421's Contact & Social Linksxjonesy421xjonesy421

finally beat it solo!
Date Registered: 27 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
luckinfegend's Groups
luckinfegend's Contact & Social Links
one of the best custom maps i have played in a long time, so much fun and such a pain to do in solo. fair play ZK and the team. i cant wait for your next map.  :D
Date Registered: 2 June 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
niatkul's Groups
niatkul's Contact & Social Linkswww.facebook.com/niatkulcreeperteabagger98niatkul@niatkul2k10NiatkulLuke Mountain
ZK be trolling with the anti cheat code. i tried to remove it and all that happens is errors! Great map though but not on your own. and i am  :alone:

Loading ...