Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Here's the one I use, It had god mode, noclip, etc etc.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/world-at-war-zombie-mod-menu-v5-all-maps-custom-maps.1292779/

Stop with your glitch guys ... you need that to finish a map?
Must really be bad to need this.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Stop with your glitch guys ... you need that to finish a map?
Must really be bad to need this.

Don't look at me, I know full well how to finish the map. I'm just helping... that wasn't a 'good' kind of help, wasn't it?
Date Registered: 16 May 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NickDB8's Groups
NickDB8's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Don't look at me, I know full well how to finish the map. I'm just helping... that wasn't a 'good' kind of help, wasn't it?
Helping to cheat is never good. Your parents should've taught you that when you were 5.
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Thanks josemassacre for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I let my imagination go crazy when making this map.
Date Registered: 8 June 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SeriousGaming's Groups
SeriousGaming's Contact & Social Links
Thanks josemassacre for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I let my imagination go crazy when making this map.

Why have you chosen to make the spawn outside the prison instead of like in BO2 inside the prison?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Why have you chosen to make the spawn outside the prison instead of like in BO2 inside the prison?

It fit the story for my map. I liked the idea of being shipwrecked on Alcatraz and having to work your way up to the prison just like you do in real life if you visit the island. I took a vacation to San Francisco and rode the ferry to the island and explored the prison from the docks on up to the actual prison building. That's what inspired me to make this map.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links

Because it wouldn't make sense for the story. If you read it, it says that Kennedy meets the crew at the docks where we arrives by boat It wouldn't make sense for them to spawn inside the prison. Plus, It gives it a little twist :)
Date Registered: 28 June 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Reesep800's Groups
Reesep800's Contact & Social Links
 >:(   this is literally mob of the dead. just different characters, and maybe different guns. and im sure you didnt spend seven years making this map, mainly because its a straight up waw version of mob of the dead from bo2, every detail in the map is the same. stop lying to yourself.

P.S. since when does David Hasselhoff refer to himself in the third person in real life or in movies and tv shows?
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Quote from: Reesep800 link= date=1498785146
>:(   this is literally mob of the dead. just different characters, and maybe different guns. and im sure you didnt spend seven years making this map, mainly because its a straight up waw version of mob of the dead from bo2, every detail in the map is the same. stop lying to yourself.

P.S. since when does David Hasselhoff refer to himself in the third person in real life or in movies and tv shows?
Well thats pretty ignorant. I don't think you know the ammount of effort is needed to make a map of this scale from scratch by one person. Theres a difference between constructive criticism and making ignorant judgements.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups

Don't you just love when a random nobody joins a community and for his first post starts spewing toxic hate about things they obviously know nothing about? I have 7 years of prototypes, maps, and video proof to counter your ignorant allegations. Obviously you haven't played the map because you would see all the new things I've brought to the table.

I loved Mob of the Dead and when it came out I noticed the layout fixed some big issues I had in my Alcatraz map early on such as not being able to get from the docks to the prison block quickly, as well as closing off the prison blocks to make them more claustrophobic and tight. Their layout for that was perfect in terms of preventing camping and increasing difficulty. So of course I used some of their layout but Alcatraz is Alcatraz. If you've ever been to Alcatraz Prison in real life you will see that Mob of the Dead is basically a 1:1 replica of the prison. They did an amazing job of recreating the prison as I hope I did as well.

I get all these whiny messages and posts about the map not being Exactly like Bo2 Mob of the Dead. Then out of nowhere I get your ignorant post about it being a copy. I never said anywhere that this map was a remastered Mob of the Dead or had anything to do with Mob of the Dead for that matter. I simply made a map set on Alcatraz and put all of my weird imagination into it.

So you can like the map or you can hate the map, It makes no difference to me. But when you start calling me a liar and attacking me personally that's when things have to be addressed. I hope this resolves any questions or doubts you have. Please just lighten up and have fun. Its a free community map for a 9 year old video game.

PS: David Hasselhoff refers to himself in the third person all the time. Sorry buddy. That's what makes him so funny. If you play the map you will hear him say all kinds of stuff like, "The Hoff likes!" and "The Hoff needs some ammo!". He usually wears a T-shirt that says, "Don't Hassel The Hoff" He's just that cool.  ;)
Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:04:15 am by whippytrout
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
eee
asdert's Groups
asdert's Contact & Social Links
Whippytrout, tell me please, why this card does not work on the local network (when the game is co-produced, the message is "server authentication error")? For the third time I ask about this here, but I do not get any answer.  :( :( :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Whippytrout, tell me please, why this card does not work on the local network (when the game is co-produced, the message is "server authentication error")? For the third time I ask about this here, but I do not get any answer.  :( :( :(

I'm not sure what that is. Make sure you are using a legit version of the game and not a pirated one and make sure you are using an up to date lanfix.exe. Also make sure your friends are using the same lanfix.exe as you. I had a friend who used a pirated version of the game and had that issue as well. He got it working by making us all use a lanfix.exe. Keep in mind thought we were playing locally in the same room. I hope that helps.
Date Registered: 18 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I have ideas for maps, but I'm too lazy to make em
Signature
WaW Mapping is a lot more complex than mapping on Hammer... So that's why I map on Hammer. I like to go for High Round attempts but I usually choke or do something stupid.
ZmGamer's Groups
ZmGamer's Contact & Social LinksZeeEhmZMGWaW
I found an out-of-map. I can't exactly explain it thoroughly in video without cheats though, and it takes about 10 minutes each to get there every time. If you wanna get into game, Whippy, I could show you it. If not, I'll get some footage and hopefully be able to edit it all together nicely.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
eee
asdert's Groups
asdert's Contact & Social Links
I'm not sure what that is. Make sure you are using a legit version of the game and not a pirated one and make sure you are using an up to date lanfix.exe. Also make sure your friends are using the same lanfix.exe as you. I had a friend who used a pirated version of the game and had that issue as well. He got it working by making us all use a lanfix.exe. Keep in mind thought we were playing locally in the same room. I hope that helps.
Thanks for the answer  :)
But I have a licensed game (Boxed Russian version, Lanfix-new, but alas ... :(

Loading ...