если это помогает первой кнопке всегда играть в соло, а вторая кнопка для курятника, я не думаю, что он сделает свою карту для других языков, извините за плохой язык, это было переведено с помощью Google переводчика
I also keep getting "Server authentication failure" error everytime we try to play. We use latest version with Lanfixed exe.
Steps to reproduce:
1. copy d3d9.dll (T4M r45) and Lanfixed exe (1.7) into WAW root folder
2. we start the game
3. One of us hosts a zombie lobby
4. the other one joins, everything works perfectly up until this point
5. The host starts the game
6. The host's game loads all the way through, and a "Ready" text is displayed next to host's name in green, indicating it's successfully loaded and is now waiting for the client to finish loading
7. while client is halfway through loading map, client's game forcefully quits into server browser with the error "Server authentication failure"
Is this ever going to be fixed? Has this ever gotten looked into?
Problem is that apparently nobody can play T4M on LAN or virtual LAN (e.g. Tunngle).
I'm not sure what that is. Make sure you are using a legit version of the game and not a pirated one and make sure you are using an up to date lanfix.exe. Also make sure your friends are using the same lanfix.exe as you. I had a friend who used a pirated version of the game and had that issue as well. He got it working by making us all use a lanfix.exe. Keep in mind thought we were playing locally in the same room. I hope that helps.