MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
(Image removed from quote.)

:facepalm:

On a related note, yes I have Digital Deluxe pre-installed on my Xbox One. :rainbow:
What SPi said was literally the point of the first 3 CoDs I believe. I would love to see characters actually getting traumatized from their war experiences. I mean, this has become second-nature to most of us, but there should still be some realism in CoD, no matter how far it strays from reality. You don't just walk away like a badass from everything. You're left with scars, mental and/or physical, that should at least be displayed in some way. Hell, make me actually RELUCTANT to shoot someone (and not just because it will alert other enemies). The way MW2 ended got it about right with how it is in real life: Sometimes the bad guys do win and you can't stop them. I know this is a video game, but the COD devs should try to stir up real emotions from people if they're gonna even bother to make a campaign anymore.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
If you don't preorder you can't get the giant right?

And since I'm saying that, obiously I haven't preordered :/ I have nothing to play it on.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If you don't preorder you can't get the giant right?

And since I'm saying that, obiously I haven't preordered :/ I have nothing to play it on.
incorrect, it comes with any special edition, regardless of preorder
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
the question is "have you preordered" not "do you like and will you buy BO3"

lets keep opinions on the game ( which is not even out yet mr "ima HATE it" - who hates - zombies, cod 5, cod 6, cod 7, cod 8, cod 9, cod 10, cod 11 - and so on ) out of this, i can already see the argument brewing. You knew this

cod 6 (MW2) is my favorite. You say that I hate it. Here's proof that you have no idea how I think and what I like mate.
I just don't like future tech stuff they put in the game that's all. Anyway I guess it was a mistake to post this sorry. :P

:facepalm:
Do you have a problem with me expressing my opinion? Did you find it incorrect or misplaced? What's your problem and why did you post it here? It's off topic. I would like Moderators to remove it please.

What SPi said was literally the point of the first 3 CoDs I believe. I would love to see characters actually getting traumatized from their war experiences. I mean, this has become second-nature to most of us, but there should still be some realism in CoD, no matter how far it strays from reality. You don't just walk away like a badass from everything. You're left with scars, mental and/or physical, that should at least be displayed in some way. Hell, make me actually RELUCTANT to shoot someone (and not just because it will alert other enemies). The way MW2 ended got it about right with how it is in real life: Sometimes the bad guys do win and you can't stop them. I know this is a video game, but the COD devs should try to stir up real emotions from people if they're gonna even bother to make a campaign anymore.
Well I tried to say that Call of Duty is not following the title: Duty Calls. Even cod4 cod5 cod6 and maybe cod7 did follow the title somehow. I may be wrong.

Maybe you could waste your own money instead? ;)
Sure, when I get a job :)
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:37:44 am by SPi
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
then why is there any need to preorder at all? Just buy it on the day

unless your using pre-order for what it was invented for - to ensure you get a copy, not to ensure you get "extras" with your copy

our "point" is that people are tricked into preordering games with no idea what the games are even like, just so they can get a bonus camo, or yet another nuketown remake. Death to pre-oder bonuses and micro transactions!

Like stevies doing, anyone can grab the digital version the second it goes up, its easier and faster. I really dont see any need for preorders beyond "hey look, I GOT A FRIDGE!!!"

don't buy it on day of wait a day or two and then buy one of the rage returns for 20 dollars off a brand new game.  this is one of the few benefits too hard copies. :D
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
Wasn't the NT2025 a "preorder only bonus map" , then they later released it anyway nullifying any benefit of pre ordering?  ::)

I pre ordred because a) , I was pissed last Saturday and b) it has a Der Riese remake , which is one of my favourite maps of all time.

c) I'm a nerd.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Wasn't the NT2025 a "preorder only bonus map" , then they later released it anyway nullifying any benefit of pre ordering?  ::)

I pre ordred because a) , I was pissed last Saturday and b) it has a Der Riese remake , which is one of my favourite maps of all time.

c) I'm a nerd.

lol yes... that is one of three examples ( Nuke town zombies, classic zombie pack Nuketown 2025 ), all 3 of which i got shafted by due to releaseing a few days later at what works out to a reduced price, or including it with one of the DLCS that i - should - have got for free, yet didnt - and part of the reason i no longer waste my money lol
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
no , since i'm not that interested in cod-like games anymore and don't want to buy a new pc that can run this.

@Spi, for realistic warfare you don't need to be at cod anymore :D , try Rising storm/Red orchestra for WWII and vietnam war (upcoming), or Arma 3 for today's warfare :) (don't know a realistic game that takes place in the future)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Yes, pre ordered the Digital Deluxe too for PC :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
no , since i'm not that interested in cod-like games anymore
You know this is a COD Zombies forum right? ???
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
You know this is a COD Zombies forum right? ???

Yes, but maybe to clarify that, i'm than more talking about the mp part, and it's imo definitely not worth to buy it just for the zombies ^^
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
no , since i'm not that interested in cod-like games anymore and don't want to buy a new pc that can run this.

@Spi, for realistic warfare you don't need to be at cod anymore :D , try Rising storm/Red orchestra for WWII and vietnam war (upcoming), or Arma 3 for today's warfare :) (don't know a realistic game that takes place in the future)
Battle front... its made by dice one of the leading REALISTIC gaming companies. though laser guns and infinite ammo aren't really realitic but it is made by dice
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
I am not going to waste my dads money on a game that I doesn't attract me.

Dont take offence but why dont you buy it with your own money?  :poker:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Yes, but maybe to clarify that, i'm than more talking about the mp part, and it's imo definitely not worth to buy it just for the zombies ^^
Even with BO3 Custom Zombie maps? Eh, your loss I guess. :P
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
I have not pre ordered it but I will certainly buy it soon after release. I know how much time I could sink into the game . My card is a 660 ti but I plan on upgrading my card soon .

Loading ...