Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
My name is DARKLEGION find me to play zombies and MP
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I answered no but alas I have purchased it anyway as of yesterday
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I answered no but alas I have purchased it anyway as of yesterday
Since you bit the bullet, would you mind at some point in the near future giving your professional opinion to solo, zombie only, gamers out there, like myself, as to if this is a good buy? I am still clutching my $60, unsure whether it's worth the plunge or not. Honestly, I think that if some savy mapper just remade the Town map with the UGX Mod I'd just give you guys my $60. That is the only map that looked any good to me.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Since you bit the bullet, would you mind at some point in the near future giving your professional opinion to solo, zombie only, gamers out there, like myself, as to if this is a good buy? I am still clutching my $60, unsure whether it's worth the plunge or not. Honestly, I think that if some savy mapper just remade the Town map with the UGX Mod I'd just give you guys my $60. That is the only map that looked any good to me.
My honest first impression of the zombie maps was that they suck dick. It's the EXACT SAME crap they put out in the last games. The maps are incredibly tiny (especially the town one) and the zombie multiplayer modes are mediocre at best. Keep your $60 if zombies was all you wanted. I bought it for the regular online multiplayer.
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
deathclonic's Groups
My honest first impression of the zombie maps was that they suck dick. It's the EXACT SAME crap they put out in the last games. The maps are incredibly tiny (especially the town one) and the zombie multiplayer modes are mediocre at best. Keep your $60 if zombies was all you wanted. I bought it for the regular online multiplayer.
I agree, but I generally play against bots more often than people so all my time is spent messing around with different settings.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
really you can't even consider "town" to be a map at all, as its actually a fraction of transit (the parent map).

Transit is great and all but it leaves me wondering... what happened to all of the perks found on moon, who exactly was the moon man, and where did this bus come from.

Lastly i like how they added nacht der toten (well the basic layout of it) but am confused as to the point of adding it.
Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:58:28 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
but am confused as to the point of adding it.

easter egg. no reason, theres also a cabin and a church
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This is what it sounds like: Treyarch took every advancement that was made, everything that we had, everything that was rightfully ours in Black Ops, and is now giving us back essentially the same thing, piecemeal, probably in the form of $DLC$ and expecting us to thank them for their "innovation". Why not more options, why not more customization? Headshots only, dogs or no dogs? That about it? C'mon Treyarch!?!? Have you been paying attention at all to us and what we've been asking for, the custom community. We've set the bar and you time and time again come in and way underachieve. I am freaking sick and tired of Seeing garbage maps released and being TOLD that they are fun so you MUST play them. Screw you Treyarch! Survival is a joke! Tranzit is a gimmick! Give me Custom Mapping or give me death!!!
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
deathclonic's Groups
This is what it sounds like: Treyarch took every advancement that was made, everything that we had, everything that was rightfully ours in Black Ops, and is now giving us back essentially the same thing, piecemeal, probably in the form of $DLC$ and expecting us to thank them for their "innovation". Why not more options, why not more customization? Headshots only, dogs or no dogs? That about it? C'mon Treyarch!?!? Have you been paying attention at all to us and what we've been asking for, the custom community. We've set the bar and you time and time again come in and way underachieve. I am freaking sick and tired of Seeing garbage maps released and being TOLD that they are fun so you MUST play them. Screw you Treyarch! Survival is a joke! Tranzit is a gimmick! Give me Custom Mapping or give me death!!!

Well you can't have me so I guess you're getting custom mapping... whoever that is.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
haters gonna hate, bo2 is good in my opinion
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
haters gonna hate, bo2 is good in my opinion
I'm only hating on zombiemode. The rest of the game is actually good for a change.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
I'm only hating on zombiemode. The rest of the game is actually good for a change.

i like it all, but the huge map for zombies is a new one, theres accualy a challange in exploring it all.
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
Earth's Contact & Social Links
i like it all, but the huge map for zombies is a new one, theres accualy a challange in exploring it all.
only thing i can really complain about is that the jockey gets on your face waayy too often. you literally have about 6-7 seconds of running time before they latch onto you again. still a good improvement even though I still think there could have been more added. GALVAKNUCKLES. 'nuff said.
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:52:19 am by Earth
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Are there any new Wonder Weapons? Is there even a PaP Machine in TranZit?
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
yes to both :D

Loading ...