by daedra descent
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'm tempted to lock this thread.

The Brexit was a sad thing for the European Union and what it stands for. Don't make this worse than it is already by making this thread into a clusterbomb.

Political discussions are just wrong on ugx-mods.com - clearly everyone seems to have a different opinion and tries to win - whatever this is here about.

It started about the Brexit, which is about the EU & UK, and is now a cocktail of poison + some idiotic trolling as usual.

It's great that people are interested in politics (although this here is just a small part and again one of the extreme ones) but UGX-Mods.com is just not the place for this kind of discussion.

After reading these 3 pages, I'm shocked but not surprised what I had to read and understand why we have things like the Brexit currently.

And please @deadra descent:
You can say whatever you want. But I would be very carefully what you consider as a fact.
You don't live in Germany and you obviously have no clue what political situation we have in Germany.
Politics in the United States and Germany are completely different, and I'm really worried about you when you really belive what you wrote earlier.
Please make yourself familiar with our (German) History. Go visit Germany and talk to us (Germans).
Go visit some demonstration of LEGIDA, PEGIDA and so on. Go visit some demonstrations against capitalism, CETA and TTIP.
Get yourself some real information and not something from an internet source - because it seems to me you are clearly not well informed.
Oh and there is more than just left and right - in Germany is well ;)

I really don't want to close this, because then I have to read again that we silence people and are XYZ and ABC and all this drama.
But may I remind you that the internet is large - and that this site is about Gaming, Modding, CoD, ...
With all recent events, it was bound to happen, can't help that.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
It turned out just as I expected it to

Anyone who voted Brexit - regardless of why, are now branded "dumb, racist, bigot trump supporters"

Democracy is now also at fault for allowing older people to have a opinion

And us wanting to control immigration "ourselves" ( not stop immigration, which people cannot seem to fathom ) rather than being dictated to by another set of "unelected" officials

And completely ignore the hundreds of other repercussions of leaving the eu

Seriously there's hundreds of reasons to want out and not have to do with immigration at all, the pound will recover just like it always does and people will still be able to move / live here and move around the eu. We will open other trade opportunities and Infact may still be a member of the "EUA" so might even still be able to honour most current agreements

People need to realise it's not all about terrorism, immigration, money etc, there's a lot more to it

Unlike other countries the uk also has a crazy generous benefits system and the NHS - THIS is why we wanted different rules ( coz other places DO NOT have these ) and the EU refused every attempt at negotiating this

Stop with the instant jump to racism and people being dumb. They had their reasons, you had yours - EVERYONE had a right to vote. Even Brits living abroad - end of
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Just going to drop this here and going to walk away, since Im not British or anyone who is actually involved :please:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Lol loads of world leaders commended our so called courage and said its necessary to make the EU leaders finally listen

And Wales hasn't said anything about leaving the uk, nor has Ireland nor are we trying to force them

The scots had their referendum, if they want another I'm sure they will get one

But to stay with us, by vote, then threaten to leave after the next decision says it all really
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:34:22 pm by Harry Bo21
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Lol loads of world leaders commended our so called courage and said its necessary to make the EU leaders finally listen

And Wales hasn't said anything about leaving the uk, nor has Ireland nor are we trying to force them

The scots had their referendum, if they want another I'm sure they will get one

But to stay with us, by vote, then threaten to leave after the next decision says it all really

i think the picture was just a joke harry, no need to take it so seriously, and seeing as 2/3 of Scotland wanted to stay, if we had another referendum(which we probably will) its going to be a lot diffrent, i for one am changing my vote to leave

also here is my political test result

Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:13:48 pm by smasher248
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
exactly, voted to stay in the uk - till theres a decision made and you dont majority agree ( even tho our so called "united" kingdom majority does ), now you wanna leave
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:18:05 pm by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Taking the political test.... decisions decisions, why is there no neutral option?
(Image removed from quote.)
EDIT: Here is my result:

You didn't know what to put for that answer? Jesus fucking Christ Ray...:poker:

It turned out just as I expected it to

Anyone who voted Brexit - regardless of why, are now branded "dumb, racist, bigot trump supporters"

Democracy is now also at fault for allowing older people to have a opinion

And us wanting to control immigration "ourselves" ( not stop immigration, which people cannot seem to fathom ) rather than being dictated to by another set of "unelected" officials

And completely ignore the hundreds of other repercussions of leaving the eu

Seriously there's hundreds of reasons to want out and not have to do with immigration at all, the pound will recover just like it always does and people will still be able to move / live here and move around the eu. We will open other trade opportunities and Infact may still be a member of the "EUA" so might even still be able to honour most current agreements

People need to realise it's not all about terrorism, immigration, money etc, there's a lot more to it

Unlike other countries the uk also has a crazy generous benefits system and the NHS - THIS is why we wanted different rules ( coz other places DO NOT have these ) and the EU refused every attempt at negotiating this

Stop with the instant jump to racism and people being dumb. They had their reasons, you had yours - EVERYONE had a right to vote. Even Brits living abroad - end of

And for the record, if you voted Leave because you analysed the pros and cons and legitimately believed that leaving the EU was the best course of action for the UK based on socio-economic reasons and the like, then I have zero issue with that. Hell I can even respect that (Trump supporters however are a different kettle of fish and I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who votes for that utter bellend.)

However, if you voted Leave because you -

• Hate Muslims
  • Hate immigrants
  • Believed the lies and propaganda spouted by fuckwits like Farage (i.e. let's spend the 350m on the NHS, Turkey is going to join the EU soon, etc.)
  • Hate Cameron
  • Lulz I totez didn't think my vote would actually count lulz
  • I'm a closet racist/bigot, or even just a straight up racist/bigot
  • Wanted to hop on the bandwagon coz all my mates voted Leave innit
  • Want to reminisce about the 'good old days' and somehow think this will hark a return of said time
  • Any other retarded reason

Then you are a moron.

Just to clarify, I'm using 'you' in the collective sense, not you personally Harry lol.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:51:35 pm by steviewonder87
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
(Trump supporters however are a different kettle of fish and I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who votes for that utter bellend.)
My parents are voting for him :poker:
As you can tell by my political compass, we've been having issues as of late.
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
The amount of morons voting leave not having a single clue what the EU even represents is ridiculous. Google reported huge increases in searches for what the EU is and what would happen if the UK left the EU AFTER the god damn votes closed. And now a metric tonne of people wish they hadn't voted leave. I really question humanity's superiority a lot...

Only thing that surprised me is me being more left-wing than right-wing apparently.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:34:00 pm by JR-Imagine
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
This pretty much sums it up for me...

I never asked to be a part of a United Kingdom, and regardess of how the votes on the Independent referendum vote went the first time around, I voted YES to independance and will vote YES again if another referendum comes around.

The will of all 32 Scottish constituencies was to REMAIN within the EU which means the Scottish people were litterarly dragged out of the EU because of the majority of England. We voted to STAY within the EU and that was denied to us democratically, so yes, we SHOULD have another referendum for independance and I pray to God this time we vote correctly. I have nothing against England or the people who live there but this is my country and it should be in control of it's own destiny.

The Union means absolutely NOTHING to me!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
The Scottish are weird looking freaks? ;D
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:18:43 pm by steviewonder87
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
The Scottish are weird looking freaks? ;D
No. The Scottish are either
A.) the Illuminati

Or B.) Lemony Snicket
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
In the first referendum I wanted Scotland to stay, but if (or rather, when) they have a second vote I wholeheartedly wish for their independence. They've been screwed over.

This whole process has been a fucking mess.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

I never asked to be a part of a United Kingdom, and regardess of how the votes on the Independent referendum vote went the first time around, I voted YES to independance and will vote YES again if another referendum comes around.

The will of all 32 Scottish constituencies was to REMAIN within the EU which means the Scottish people were litterarly dragged out of the EU because of the majority of England. We voted to STAY within the EU and that was denied to us democratically, so yes, we SHOULD have another referendum for independance and I pray to God this time we vote correctly. I have nothing against England or the people who live there but this is my country and it should be in control of it's own destiny.

The Union means absolutely NOTHING to me!

no, you were "dragged out" by the majority of england, scotland, wales, ireland, gibralta and the rest of the common wealth countries

but this is my country and it should be in control of it's own destiny.

and this is the exact reason why we voted as such

that was denied to us democratically

again, it was a democratic vote for all of the UK, so this is infact entirely false

it was "jointly" and "democratically" voted to leave. doesnt matter which or who was the "more in than out", the fact remains, it was a democratic vote accross the entire UK and commonwealth, the majority of that uk voted leave

if scotland dont like being part of the group they should have voted out before, not vote to stay in then stomp their feet when a "joint" decision is made that they dont like
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:32:33 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
no, you were "dragged out" by the majority of england, scotland, wales, ireland, gibralta and the rest of the common wealth countries

Are you serious? I just explained in my comment that the 32 out of 32 constitutes of Scotland voted unanimously to remain in the EU so as a Country we were dragged out of the EU by a decision out with our own Country. What don't you get exactly?

Loading ...