The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Everyone is talking about custom zombies but we forgot all about custom Free-Run maps... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JK. Even though I don't ever play free-run maps, this is honestly a great thing with the addition of sliding and the wall-running. This will make free-run maps a lot more interesting, especially if we use the Nuketown robots to chase players during free-running :D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
because this is a

Spoiler: click to open...
custom zombies site, devoted to custom zombies and filled with zombie content?

:troll:

Hahahaha xD I know I know. Would be cool though to see maybe a custom zombie Free Run map.
:P
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i can almost see a new style of maps called DEATH RUNS, you parkour your way downhill non stop with zombies behind you and infront will be either power ups or weapons, but also those flying fucks and ghosts in the way so if you hit them or dont jump to the side or dont shoot they slow you down back towards the zombies behind :D
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Please don't get me wrong, I love zombies and am a huge fan of Treyarch. My prediction is the mod tools wont be released publicly until next October/November. I think the closed alpha and beta will start next spring and go through the summer before release. This way Treyarch can release all of its DLC without too much competition from us.  :D Then once the're finished with their DLC the mod tools will release and persuade more people to buy BO3 on into the future. It's a win win for Treyarch and us. They make money and we get to prolong the life of BO3 just as we have with World at War. 

I'm personally looking forward to the mod tools. I hope they give us more capabilities and are easier to use/learn. 
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Please don't get me wrong, I love zombies and am a huge fan of Treyarch. My prediction is the mod tools wont be released publicly until next October/November. I think the closed alpha and beta will start next spring and go through the summer before release. This way Treyarch can release all of its DLC without too much competition from us.  :D Then once the're finished with their DLC the mod tools will release and persuade more people to buy BO3 on into the future. It's a win win for Treyarch and us. They make money and we get to prolong the life of BO3 just as we have with World at War. 

I'm personally looking forward to the mod tools. I hope they give us more capabilities and are easier to use/learn.
What would be awesome would be if there was a proper in-depth Wiki on everything, and you could ask questions and get answers from an actual dev about stuff.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt

Alpha and beta in March. May is release. They're releasing without competition anyway because we'd have to pull a lot of shit out of our asses to get a good map out in time for it to actually seem like competition.
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
What would be awesome would be if there was a proper in-depth Wiki on everything, and you could ask questions and get answers from an actual dev about stuff.

That would be amazing! I agree with ya 100%
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
yeah they really want to makes sure to bank in on the pre orders and season passes then induvidual dlc´s as much as possible before people make amazing maps for free :P i still dont know what ALPHA means like what 10 people gonna get tools to try them out before they actually release modtools for everyone or something haha
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
yeah they really want to makes sure to bank in on the pre orders and season passes then induvidual dlc´s as much as possible before people make amazing maps for free :P i still dont know what ALPHA means like what 10 people gonna get tools to try them out before they actually release modtools for everyone or something haha
it means the entire frame work is down but theres likely to be multitudes of issues for compatibility between its inner workings

so in a state of "complete but buggy including known issues"

also means the feature list may still have more added, where as beta is basically final testing
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:21:19 am by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
it means the entire frame work is down but theres likely to be multitudes of issues for compatibility between its inner workings

so in a state of "complete but buggy including known issues"

also means the feature list may still have more added, where as beta is basically final testing

I think he means more like who is going to get access to this alpha and how will they choose them.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I think he means more like who is going to get access to this alpha and how will they choose them.
Treyarchs quality assessment team, or any quality bodies they pay for such things. Closed = internal

Loading ...