UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[40/40] Leviathan - When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by tomikaze
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Yes it should be almost impossible, this map isn't to a perfect standard even though it is cool, it just isn't.
If you get 40/40 on a map, what is there to strive for? "Oh I just got a perfect review on my map I'm totally going to want to make a better map to a better standard because there is more that I can do" (Sarcasm).

I bet you there will be maps in the future better than this. I guarantee it. So, how could it be perfect?
If it was one of the best maps it should be at a score of around 38 or 39. Its just a clever tactic to get the best content out of mappers.

If you disagree with me then I have another suggestion: Add in another category (making it out of 50) to be able to critique maps more effectively.

Map was made by 4 people, of course it should get high, in this case perfect score. If they wouldnt, then that would not be worthy project. Now they can each try to achieve this alone or with second person. Why trick person believing its not perfect map, if it is in peoples opinion?
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 01/10

Thats how i think about the map :gusta:
I enjoyed it the 3rd, 4rd time but after this it just got boring  :please:
There's no easter egg or ANY objective if you play solo
and the Excavator destroys the full gameplay  :-[
The best map this year was Snowglobe it had an Solo EE cool boss zombies and the BO mod wich is awesome
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ha ha, InFInIX, that was hilarious. You should be doing the funny map reviews not me because what you just said is a complete joke...right? Ha, ha, man that is good. Replayability = 1/10, oh stop it I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.
Are you trying to work your way into JBird's bed by that loooong stroking of his "ego" by saying Snowglobe is better that Leviathan? Snowglobe is fun for sure, but not Leviathan fun  :please:
Keep 'em coming InFInIX, we all need a good laugh from time to time.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Replayability = 1/10
I actually agree with him saying the replay-ability is very low, and I have people who played the map with me and got bored of it
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Most maps these day dont have replay value and everything can be done on one run-through. Leviathan has more considering that map layout is not one-way like a lot of maps these days. Leviathan deserves the 40/40 imo
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I actually agree with him saying the replay-ability is very low, and I have people who played the map with me and got bored of it

The people you played with then have ridiculous standards, as do you. What exactly are you looking for from this scene? I asked you this already before but never got a truthful solid answer.

Again, if you think the replay value on this map is 1/10, you really should move on to another scene because you have clearly out lived this one.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The people you played with then have ridiculous standards, as do you. What exactly are you looking for from this scene? I asked you this already before but never got a truthful solid answer.

Again, if you think the replay value on this map is 1/10, you really should move on to another scene because you have clearly out lived this one.

And considering, that I still havent beaten Leviathans EE, but I have beaten Purple Dimension on first try :P
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930

I guess I do have weird standards I agree, I've played some maps over and over again, tmg castle was the recent map that I played alot

Also moving to another scene..... Nah  :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 01/10

Thats how i think about the map :gusta:
I enjoyed it the 3rd, 4rd time but after this it just got boring  :please:
There's no easter egg or ANY objective if you play solo
and the Excavator destroys the full gameplay  :-[
The best map this year was Snowglobe it had an Solo EE cool boss zombies and the BO mod wich is awesome
Lmao, 1/10... :D

Firstly you can get the upgraded one inch punch on solo which is most of the EE anyway. Second your arguments could apply to most official maps. Veruckt = small map no EE, Kino = ditto, Five = ditto, Moon = no solo EE (or at least only as much as Leviathan) and excavators ruined the gameplay right, Tranzit = nuff said, etc, etc. They're all shit maps too I take it? Wtf do you guys want from zombies?  :fuuu:
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
excevators turns on when you turn on the power, so have you tried playing the map without power? or getting hacker before turning it on, maby an suiteless challange? only obtain powerups from boss? or maby easteregg that gives all of them but haha right 1/10 o there is only one way to play this map :P 1 path to take...

i never played nuketown zombies but i think if this map has 1 replayability 3arch nuketownzombies must be like a solid -7 haha
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, YES IT IS A AWESOME MAP!
but i don't know in wich category i should put it, lol
Yes Kino, Five, Verückt, blah blah blah also only was Start-Play-die
but those map weren't that expensive and big
the replayability is so low 'cause of the size  :gusta:
(This is my personal opinion but everyone can think his own part)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Well, YES IT IS A AWESOME MAP!
but i don't know in wich category i should put it, lol
Yes Kino, Five, Verückt, blah blah blah also only was Start-Play-die
but those map weren't that expensive and big
(This is my personal opinion but everyone can think his own part)
So small maps = high replayability. Large maps = no replayability? :poker: There's a LOT of nonsense posted on these forums but this is right up there as the most nonsensical thing ever posted on UGX - congrats :) Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
So small maps = high replayability. Large maps = no replayability? :poker: There's a LOT of nonsense posted on these forums but this is right up there as the most nonsensical thing ever posted on UGX - congrats :) Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P

"I have no idea what I'm saying" and it would be poop brown color.  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It's hard hard to explain what i think about this map
-
Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P
YAAAAAAY xD
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups

This is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard for a map getting 1/10 for replayability.

Thankfully there is only a very small portion of people who get agoraphobic when it comes to video games, so your opinion is not that of the masses.

Guess you are a box map type of guy.

Loading ...