UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Content Reviews => Topic started by: tomikaze on March 31, 2015, 11:02:39 pm

Title: [40/40] Leviathan - When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.
Post by: tomikaze on March 31, 2015, 11:02:39 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSDwxSW2.jpg%3F1&hash=dd2c76a597aacbb2c7ddafa3920c78a69275b1cf)

Creators: AwesomePieMan, HexZombies, JBird632 & RadimaX

Setting: And so it begins... You find yourself in a small room with only the Pack-a-Punch machine and a MP5K on the wall, too bad you don’t have enough money for either. You look around further but within seconds you are ejected out into the cold waters of the deep and dropped down beside an ocean floor research facility. Sharks swim around you sizing up their next meal. You notice a sign above your head which reads “Reception”, you stagger toward it, you need air badly  and things are going dim. Your chest is tight, you can’t take it anymore and you prepared to breathe in the salty frigid water if it will just end the pain. You inhale, but instead of water air fills your lungs. You've made it! You grab a PES (Pressurized External Suit) and go through the doors in front of you.
Yea, this is just the beginning. This has all the feel of James Cameron’s The Abyss meets Deep Blue Sea (yes, I love that movie). It is an underwater homage to the Black Ops I map Moon and stays true to its source material in a very respectful but ambitious manner.

Positives: This map perfectly captures being inside an underwater facility in every way imaginable and it looks amazing doing it. Every area is detailed exactly the way it needs to be done. Maybe my favorite moment which embodies this map for me was when I was in one of the clear glass tunnels taking in the amazing detail of the sea floor and other buildings around me and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a shark swim by just minding its own business. It was awe-inspiring to say the least.
The map is massive, probably the biggest map ever created in the custom zombie world and detailed in a way that tells me that some serious studying and research went into making this undersea world come alive. Nothing is overkill either, not every square foot of the map is covered in circuit boards, blood marks and rust stains. It would be easy to go overboard here and to think that enough is never enough, but the detailing is done just right with emphasis placed where it needs to be.
There is also a fully developed quest that you can go on if you’d like to complete the map. It is completely audio driven which keeps you more engrossed in the story than reading text on your screen. The voice acting is good, if a bit over the top, but as a big fan of B-movies I love me some good sci-fi overacting any day of the week. For a guy stuck in an aquatic stasis tube for months on end that guy can sure belt it out with some serious passion.
Lastly, the guns on the map are made up entirely of JBird’s Black Ops I mod which means that you have a very solid weapon set, but the guns are so familiar you’ll be thinking less about the guns and more about the map itself – possibly an intentional move on the part of the mappers.

Negatives: There are a couple issues with this map that I’ve got to mention. There have been many times that while booting the map up you’ll be given error messages causing the map to not start, there may be times that you load the map up and all you see is a gun floating in the air, you may also start the map and be unable to see how many perks you have or what powerup drops are floating in the air. Hear this though; all of these problems can be fixed by a simple reboot.
I also have heard that the map may crash during gameplay but this should be few and far between. If you want to get the maximum FPS you can tweak a graphical setting but this will cause massive amounts of pop-in to take place. This was rather distracting. Otherwise, going for lower FPS will reward you with near perfect visuals.
Lastly, in this category, for those people wanting the latest arsenal of high tech weaponry you won’t find it here, if you can forgive this though or really like BOI guns then disregard.
It would have also been VERY nice to be able to complete the objective with less than 4 players because who the heck has 3 friends out there, right?

Conclusion: There have been large maps made before, there have also been maps made with a high level of detail and there have been maps made with lengthy objectives as well; but never has a map been so large and so detailed and still maintained an obsessive level of commitment to quality, presentation and storytelling.

Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 10/10
Replayability: 10/10

Score: 40/40

Note: I was trying to think of where to take a point off of if I was going to take one off, but I still feel that with what's currently wrong with the map that it's still a 10 in each of these categories.
Title: Re: [40/40] Leviathan - When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.
Post by: MechromancerX on March 31, 2015, 11:16:43 pm
Nice review Tomikaze, so it looks that 40/40 is truly possible ;)
Title: Re: [40/40] Leviathan - When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.
Post by: Dust on March 31, 2015, 11:28:35 pm
There have been many times that while booting the map up you’ll be given error messages causing the map to not start

That sadly is World at Wars fault. Happens with any map, but the more custom scripts that are in the map, the more often it happens.

Great review though! My only real complaint is that you cannot complete the easter egg with less than 4 players.
Post by: SoulTaker on March 31, 2015, 11:40:46 pm
Nice review man. I agree while I have many friends they rather play on consoles and it's hard to find 3 other people who all have the same time to play WAW zombies cause some of us are busy with life sometimes wish they change it to at least two people but if not I understand it's their map.
Post by: daedra descent on April 01, 2015, 12:38:37 am
lol, map has negatives but still gets a perfect 40/40 score. Thats some IGN grade bullshit right there xD.

Oh well your opinion is your own and i of course respect that even if i don't agree with it.
Post by: tomikaze on April 01, 2015, 12:56:31 am
lol, map has negatives but still gets a perfect 40/40 score. Thats some IGN grade bullshit right there xD.

Oh well your opinion is your own and i of course respect that even if i don't agree with it.
Daedra, you can't call someone's opinion "bullshit" and then pretend like you respect it. Just own up to your opinion and stop trying to back out like a pussy.
Post by: jjbradman on April 01, 2015, 05:33:05 am
Daedra, you can't call someone's opinion "bullshit" and then pretend like you respect it.
irony, irony everywhere
Post by: Ramiabdh on April 01, 2015, 05:12:02 pm
I feel that you exaggerated ranking a bit. After all, i think that no map is perfect.
Post by: tomikaze on April 01, 2015, 06:18:30 pm
I feel that you exaggerated ranking a bit. After all, i think that no map is perfect.
If there is no possible way to get a 40/40 then we shouldn't even hold it out there as the goal to achieve. Compared to  other maps out there that have gotten very high scores I feel this map out does them all and goes further still.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 01, 2015, 06:43:16 pm
Based on what the categories are for reviewing a map, Level of Detail, Custom Content, Fun Scale and Replayability, I agree with this review 100%

This map is easily the best custom map made to date. It is a near perfect replication of a Treyarch map, and could easily have been a DLC map, albeit it would obviously have looked a little more polished due to the upgraded BO1 Radiant, but this is without a doubt the closest you will get to an official map.

It looks amazing, it has as much custom content as you could possibly dream of, is super fun to play and has tons of reply value. This is what it's all about. 40/40 is only fitting. As for the errors and issues, they can be addressed and I am sure will over time.

For those who disagree, what do you think is deserving of 40/40? Treyarch maps? If so then I hate to break it to you, but even with dozens, possibly hundreds of people involved in their maps productions, they are also broken and riddled with issues and they never get fixed up enough to consider perfect.
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 01, 2015, 06:56:34 pm
Going by the categories it's fully deserving of the full 40/40, it's the best map to have been released in the CZ scene by a stretch. However if there was a category for bugginess in it's current state it would get a 6-7 at best.. :-\
Post by: RadimaX on April 01, 2015, 07:45:15 pm

This is true, trayarch and all the other companys have hundreds of people making and testing maps & still release very broken content even for real money. Our map have some shortcomings but its nothing that cannot be fixed, we take feedback into account and make a list of the biggest or smallest issues and scripts. Layout and construction of the map with zones and areas inside or outside is made just like it should be. But the smallest spelling error or variables in the scripts can make the weapons or events in the map do some mysterious things, Those are the ones we will look at and fix for the patch release.

I hope everyone enjoys what we created and if your personal opinions are different then tomikazes make you own review of how terrible it must to get forced to play a completely optional and free map with so many issues :)
Post by: AwesomePieMan on April 01, 2015, 10:42:44 pm
My only real complaint is that you cannot complete the easter egg with less than 4 players.
That's changing in the next update.  A bunch of bugs will be fixed as well.
Post by: Dust on April 01, 2015, 10:58:38 pm
That's changing in the next update.  A bunch of bugs will be fixed as well.

FINALLY our prayers have been answered
Post by: RadimaX on April 03, 2015, 12:34:52 am
Google latest burgertown dlc glitches :) then come back to this review hehe
Post by: daedra descent on April 03, 2015, 12:47:54 am
Google latest burgertown dlc glitches :) then come back to this review hehe

And? I don't see how they relate...
Post by: Ping998 on April 04, 2015, 07:38:28 pm
If there is no possible way to get a 40/40 then we shouldn't even hold it out there as the goal to achieve. Compared to  other maps out there that have gotten very high scores I feel this map out does them all and goes further still.

I disagree with you. This review shouldn't be 40/40 as it will allow mappers to strive to make bigger and better content. Reviews are a method of encouragement and should be used accordingly.
Post by: HitmanVere on April 04, 2015, 08:15:34 pm
I disagree with you. This review shouldn't be 40/40 as it will allow mappers to strive to make bigger and better content. Reviews are a method of encouragement and should be used accordingly.

Depends on person :P
They get 40/40, sometimes people might think that they cant make better map, but maybe they feel like they did good job and can now try to go for another 40/40 :D
Post by: timelordalex on April 07, 2015, 09:04:30 pm
I'm sure this is a great map and is probably deserving of a high score but i cant really agree on anything for a map i cant play
Post by: MZslayer11 on April 07, 2015, 11:14:47 pm
I'm sure this is a great map and is probably deserving of a high score but i cant really agree on anything for a map i cant play

Why is that?
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 08, 2015, 12:17:13 am
Why is that?

Because he plays on this...

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.minotaurz.com%2Fcompmuse%2Fmuseum%2Fpix%2Fpiccolo2.jpg&hash=255e5be0093247ecfe72d2640496d2c3a644fd9a)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 08, 2015, 01:23:00 am

lol, so this literally says "it should be impossible to get get top marks"

40/40 doesnt mean its "the" best map, just means its "one of the" best we have seen :)
Post by: Ramiabdh on April 08, 2015, 10:27:00 am
Why is that?

Actually what he says is true, I run the map on my pc, and it's perfect, but when I play it on the laptop, it lags even much more than multiplayer
Post by: treminaor on April 11, 2015, 07:32:41 pm
However if there was a category for bugginess in it's current state it would get a 6-7 at best.. :-\
When I did the ranking categories I intended for bugginess to affect replayability... because if the map is so buggy you don't want to play it anymore it would get a low score for that section. I think in this case even with the bugs its still an extremely replayable map.
Post by: timelordalex on April 14, 2015, 07:44:47 pm
Actually what he says is true, I run the map on my pc, and it's perfect, but when I play it on the laptop, it lags even much more than multiplayer

precisely, virtually unplayable for me, its not like i expected it to run smoothly, but im curious as to whether it was portaled
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 14, 2015, 08:22:43 pm
precisely, virtually unplayable for me, its not like i expected it to run smoothly, but im curious as to whether it was portaled
Do you know what portalling even does? The best portalling in the world won't make a well detailed map run smoothly if you're running it on this -

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F7f109aca459407e5f5e31b381a621d9c.jpg&hash=75e8dc03cde0924ed9772405bbe1c187be93c298)  ;D

You can't blame the mappers (and yes it is portalled).
Post by: treminaor on April 14, 2015, 08:34:30 pm
Radimax mentioned a few pages back that the map is only portaled into large chunks, not by rooms. So you're always loading a huge portion of the map that you can't see, even though its portaled. There are rooms where if I look in a certain direction my FPS tanks down to about 30-40, and my computer's no slouch lol. So its no surprise to me that there's people on here with lower end machines struggling to run this map smoothly.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 18, 2015, 01:01:38 am
There seems to be an alarming tendency among the custom community to quickly crown a map as "the best ever" and then withdraw that title in favor of a new map literally two months later.

Alcatraz
Prison Mission
Swan
Project Viking
etc...

All of these maps were at one point called "the best", only to be disqualified once the next map in the list came along.

IMO there can be no "best map" as I don't think that the most Treyarch-esque map is necessarily the best. I find that the custom community is all about pride, personal spirit, and dedication: the greatest maps don't succeed by cloning Treyarch's success. Creators choose their own features, layouts, etc, and just roll with what they like.

For example, I REALLY like the maps Farm Swamp and Penguin. They're old and have default WAW features, so many overlook them -- but the sheer attention to detail, uncompromising theme, and excellent map layouts distinguish them.

I don't really like Leviathan that much. No offense to the team or their excellent work: it's just not my "style" of map. I like older maps that don't have as many modern guns and features, which seems counter-intuitive, but hey, that's where I stand.
Post by: tomikaze on April 18, 2015, 01:18:33 am
Shotgun, I hear you brother and I know what you are saying. I have played Penguin a TON and I love that map, in fact I love all of Erebus' maps, his map layouts are tremendous but that alone can't carry a map.
I was also not a HUGE fan of Alcatraz, Prison Mission, Project Viking, etc and usually in my reviews for those maps I list very legitimate reasons why people may not like them or things that I feel are flaws. But that doesn't mean that they are not they best for their time and that is all that we can judge.
I like many simpler maps more than I like some of the maps that score 36/40 and higher on UGX, but that doesn't mean that I can say that the maps I like are better than the ones that are well rounded and excel in all the areas that we grade on here at UGX. When I do reviews I try to put aside personal biases and judge the quality of every area from the standpoint of different types of players. It's tough and I'm not saying I hit the nail on the head every time, but I genuinely try and I do my best in hopes that it gives people a good idea of what the map is about and its strengths and weaknesses.
Post by: Ping998 on April 21, 2015, 06:41:20 pm
lol, so this literally says "it should be impossible to get get top marks"

40/40 doesnt mean its "the" best map, just means its "one of the" best we have seen :)

Yes it should be almost impossible, this map isn't to a perfect standard even though it is cool, it just isn't.
If you get 40/40 on a map, what is there to strive for? "Oh I just got a perfect review on my map I'm totally going to want to make a better map to a better standard because there is more that I can do" (Sarcasm).

I bet you there will be maps in the future better than this. I guarantee it. So, how could it be perfect?
If it was one of the best maps it should be at a score of around 38 or 39. Its just a clever tactic to get the best content out of mappers.

If you disagree with me then I have another suggestion: Add in another category (making it out of 50) to be able to critique maps more effectively.
Post by: HitmanVere on April 21, 2015, 06:56:07 pm
Yes it should be almost impossible, this map isn't to a perfect standard even though it is cool, it just isn't.
If you get 40/40 on a map, what is there to strive for? "Oh I just got a perfect review on my map I'm totally going to want to make a better map to a better standard because there is more that I can do" (Sarcasm).

I bet you there will be maps in the future better than this. I guarantee it. So, how could it be perfect?
If it was one of the best maps it should be at a score of around 38 or 39. Its just a clever tactic to get the best content out of mappers.

If you disagree with me then I have another suggestion: Add in another category (making it out of 50) to be able to critique maps more effectively.

Map was made by 4 people, of course it should get high, in this case perfect score. If they wouldnt, then that would not be worthy project. Now they can each try to achieve this alone or with second person. Why trick person believing its not perfect map, if it is in peoples opinion?
Post by: InFInIX on April 23, 2015, 01:37:39 pm
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 01/10

Thats how i think about the map :gusta:
I enjoyed it the 3rd, 4rd time but after this it just got boring  :please:
There's no easter egg or ANY objective if you play solo
and the Excavator destroys the full gameplay  :-[
The best map this year was Snowglobe it had an Solo EE cool boss zombies and the BO mod wich is awesome
Post by: tomikaze on April 23, 2015, 02:22:43 pm
Ha ha, InFInIX, that was hilarious. You should be doing the funny map reviews not me because what you just said is a complete joke...right? Ha, ha, man that is good. Replayability = 1/10, oh stop it I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.
Are you trying to work your way into JBird's bed by that loooong stroking of his "ego" by saying Snowglobe is better that Leviathan? Snowglobe is fun for sure, but not Leviathan fun  :please:
Keep 'em coming InFInIX, we all need a good laugh from time to time.
Post by: Bwc66930 on April 23, 2015, 03:06:53 pm
Replayability = 1/10
I actually agree with him saying the replay-ability is very low, and I have people who played the map with me and got bored of it
Post by: HitmanVere on April 23, 2015, 04:09:39 pm
Most maps these day dont have replay value and everything can be done on one run-through. Leviathan has more considering that map layout is not one-way like a lot of maps these days. Leviathan deserves the 40/40 imo
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 23, 2015, 04:15:31 pm
I actually agree with him saying the replay-ability is very low, and I have people who played the map with me and got bored of it

The people you played with then have ridiculous standards, as do you. What exactly are you looking for from this scene? I asked you this already before but never got a truthful solid answer.

Again, if you think the replay value on this map is 1/10, you really should move on to another scene because you have clearly out lived this one.
Post by: HitmanVere on April 23, 2015, 04:16:47 pm
The people you played with then have ridiculous standards, as do you. What exactly are you looking for from this scene? I asked you this already before but never got a truthful solid answer.

Again, if you think the replay value on this map is 1/10, you really should move on to another scene because you have clearly out lived this one.

And considering, that I still havent beaten Leviathans EE, but I have beaten Purple Dimension on first try :P
Post by: Bwc66930 on April 23, 2015, 04:22:01 pm

I guess I do have weird standards I agree, I've played some maps over and over again, tmg castle was the recent map that I played alot

Also moving to another scene..... Nah  :P
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 23, 2015, 05:35:52 pm
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 01/10

Thats how i think about the map :gusta:
I enjoyed it the 3rd, 4rd time but after this it just got boring  :please:
There's no easter egg or ANY objective if you play solo
and the Excavator destroys the full gameplay  :-[
The best map this year was Snowglobe it had an Solo EE cool boss zombies and the BO mod wich is awesome
Lmao, 1/10... :D

Firstly you can get the upgraded one inch punch on solo which is most of the EE anyway. Second your arguments could apply to most official maps. Veruckt = small map no EE, Kino = ditto, Five = ditto, Moon = no solo EE (or at least only as much as Leviathan) and excavators ruined the gameplay right, Tranzit = nuff said, etc, etc. They're all shit maps too I take it? Wtf do you guys want from zombies?  :fuuu:
Post by: RadimaX on April 23, 2015, 07:17:35 pm
excevators turns on when you turn on the power, so have you tried playing the map without power? or getting hacker before turning it on, maby an suiteless challange? only obtain powerups from boss? or maby easteregg that gives all of them but haha right 1/10 o there is only one way to play this map :P 1 path to take...

i never played nuketown zombies but i think if this map has 1 replayability 3arch nuketownzombies must be like a solid -7 haha
Post by: InFInIX on April 24, 2015, 10:08:26 pm
Well, YES IT IS A AWESOME MAP!
but i don't know in wich category i should put it, lol
Yes Kino, Five, Verückt, blah blah blah also only was Start-Play-die
but those map weren't that expensive and big
the replayability is so low 'cause of the size  :gusta:
(This is my personal opinion but everyone can think his own part)
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 24, 2015, 10:42:00 pm
Well, YES IT IS A AWESOME MAP!
but i don't know in wich category i should put it, lol
Yes Kino, Five, Verückt, blah blah blah also only was Start-Play-die
but those map weren't that expensive and big
(This is my personal opinion but everyone can think his own part)
So small maps = high replayability. Large maps = no replayability? :poker: There's a LOT of nonsense posted on these forums but this is right up there as the most nonsensical thing ever posted on UGX - congrats :) Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P
Post by: MZslayer11 on April 24, 2015, 11:27:09 pm
So small maps = high replayability. Large maps = no replayability? :poker: There's a LOT of nonsense posted on these forums but this is right up there as the most nonsensical thing ever posted on UGX - congrats :) Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P

"I have no idea what I'm saying" and it would be poop brown color.  :please:
Post by: InFInIX on April 24, 2015, 11:46:33 pm
It's hard hard to explain what i think about this map
-
Maybe we can even get a custom title made up for you :P
YAAAAAAY xD
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 24, 2015, 11:56:46 pm

This is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard for a map getting 1/10 for replayability.

Thankfully there is only a very small portion of people who get agoraphobic when it comes to video games, so your opinion is not that of the masses.

Guess you are a box map type of guy.
Post by: InFInIX on April 25, 2015, 12:08:13 am
Guess you are a box map type of guy.
Maybe,
i love quizz v2, Moon of fooy (yes really), TMG jokes ,Comosea
And i want to repeat me Its no bad map its still one of the best made maps i ever played it's just not my type of map
End of this ... whatever
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 25, 2015, 12:14:57 am
Maybe,
And i want to repeat me Its no bad map its still one of the best made maps i ever played it's just not my type of map

Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I still think you were intentionally being malicious by giving the map 1/10 for replayablility.

Seriously? 1/10? You are just asking to be called out dude.
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 25, 2015, 12:32:42 am
Maybe,
End of this ... whatever
And now you're calling Comosea a box map? WTF
Post by: InFInIX on April 25, 2015, 12:33:44 am
And now you're calling Comosea a box map? WTF
never said its a box map.
Post by: RadimaX on April 25, 2015, 06:02:40 am
you can give it 0/10 replayability its still induvidual opinion, no one forces you to play it :D change to snowglobe or a smaller map all you like but that size argument was just invalid i give an example why i think that If smaller size = higher replayability and bigger size = less replayability then... it must mean following:

You would  have to rate all official trayarch map about the size of leviathan 1/10. HOWEVER the smaller the map gets the better (FOR YOU) offcourse. ignoring snowglobe and comosea going straight to BOXMAPS, it technicly would have even higher replay value since they are way smaller. Making a map HALF the size of a BOX map is then the ULTIMATE Forcing you just stand there barely able to move not getting lost or confused. You can just stand there and take it all in. That would be a breathtaking map indeed!...

That is why you lost me there, and i had to dissagree...Again that is my personal opinion so theoreticly speaking making something twice the size of leviathan would make replayability higher and reducing it by half smaller due to less mobility and room to explore. There is reasons we made leviathan the size it IS instead of bigger or ½-a-boxmap. I am sorry we did not live up to YOUR size-standards, so once you make a map yourself you can build it exacty whatever size that fits you. i Wish best of luck!  8)
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 25, 2015, 12:05:57 pm
Anyway guys, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it :P
Post by: MechromancerX on April 25, 2015, 02:28:48 pm
#Life goal 3291: Create a world where everyone understands what "personal opinion" means. 8)
Post by: tomikaze on April 25, 2015, 03:05:06 pm
#Life goal 3291: Create a world where everyone understands what "personal opinion" means. 8)
Yes, but when your personal opinion is completely head-up-your-ass stupid then maybe it's best to just keep it to yourself.
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 25, 2015, 03:09:18 pm
It's not that people aren't allowed to express their 'personal opinions'. It's that my 'personal opinion' is that some people's 'personal opinions' are bollocks.

Just because it's your 'personal opinion' doesn't mean it's not wrong. Example: My opinion is that the world is flat and the Moon is made from cheese. See?
Post by: tomikaze on April 25, 2015, 03:14:18 pm
My opinion is that the world is flat and the Moon is made from cheese. See?
Finally! I'm not alone.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 25, 2015, 04:18:14 pm

This was nothing to do with personal opinion so please refrain from posting such nonsense. Giving the map 5/10 then sure, I could agree but 1/10 was clearly an attempt at belittling the map.

Either way let's just drop this whole thing now. Some people clearly are jealous of the map and feel they need to try and discredit it whenever possible. I find that a tad pathetic but this is what happens in a community laden with immature children.
Post by: Ramiabdh on April 25, 2015, 06:15:42 pm
This was nothing to do with personal opinion so please refrain from posting such nonsense. Giving the map 5/10 then sure, I could agree but 1/10 was clearly an attempt at belittling the map.

Either way let's just drop this whole thing now. Some people clearly are jealous of the map and feel they need to try and discredit it whenever possible. I find that a tad pathetic but this is what happens in a community laden with immature children.

It's like looking very carefully for the least negative point to speak about, forgetting about the positive point(s) completely, or should I say neglect it/them. Don't you think the topic has gone off for a liitle long?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 27, 2015, 04:46:35 am
Anyway guys, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it :P
or both lol
Post by: Azado24 on July 21, 2015, 02:13:06 pm
To: tomikaze

Fantastic review of an astonishing map, truly one of the funnest experiences I have ever had (aside from the lengthy easter egg). It was definitely thorough and passionately made as you mentioned in the review. My hat goes off to the creators and we should play sometime!

- Alex