More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
These settings are intended for variable zoom scopes used in the game. Only really used with sniper rifles, all other weapons generally have the same value for each ads setting. Would probably be best to always transfer the "adsZoomFov2" value as with regular weapons there will be no difference, and with sniper rifles you will get an averaged out FOV that would usually be set in a non-variable scoped sniper rifle.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
These settings are intended for variable zoom scopes used in the game. Only really used with sniper rifles, all other weapons generally have the same value for each ads setting. Would probably be best to always transfer the "adsZoomFov2" value as with regular weapons there will be no difference, and with sniper rifles you will get an averaged out FOV that would usually be set in a non-variable scoped sniper rifle.
Alright, thank you for the clarification. I'll have it grab the adsZoomFov2 then.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
New version released! Link in OP is up to date, existing users on older versions will see an update notification.
v1.0.0:
 - Out of beta!
 - Fixed a bug where adsZoomFOV was not grabbed while doing BO1 weaponFile conversions. By default the program will now take adsZoomFov2 as the value for WaW's adsZoomFov. This will work fine for non-variable-zoom weapons, and variable-zoom weapons will import the middle zoom FOV.
 - Fixed a bug where entering a custom value to "playerAnimType" would not be saved to the weaponFile.
 - Added the name of the last edited setting to the "You have unsaved changes!" warning screen so that you know why you are seeing the message.
 - You can now drop files anywhere on the program instead of just in the drop zone.
 - You can now open a new instance of the program using the File menu.
 - You can now open the current file to a new instance of the program by using the File menu.
 - You can now open a weaponFile by dragging it onto the WeaponsEditor++.exe itself.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I meant to say that all values in 1 weaponfile are always the same. Sniper rifles have the same layout, only different values:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
 adsZoomFov1\20\adsZoomFov2\20\adsZoomFov3\20\

There are also weapons which use a 55 of 60 FOV, again matching the same template as above.

Lukkie1998
Yeah SajeOne pointed this out above, check out the latest update to the program that I released a couple hours ago :)
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Good, thanks Trem!

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
after updating every time I open the program it pops up a box that says "0" and I have to click ok before it opens :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
after updating every time I open the program it pops up a box that says "0" and I have to click ok before it opens :P
Oops, redownload ^^
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I was just going to say that  ;D
Glad it's fixed

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 25 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jacob_jub's Groups
jacob_jub's Contact & Social Links
Hi i am trying to edit a weapon using this but when i save none of the changes show up in game. Does this only work with UGX Mods/maps or something?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Hi i am trying to edit a weapon using this but when i save none of the changes show up in game. Does this only work with UGX Mods/maps or something?
The program works with any weapon file from COD4/COD5 or BO1. Ensure when saving that it shows it's been successfully saved in the bottom status strip of the program.
Date Registered: 25 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jacob_jub's Groups
jacob_jub's Contact & Social Links
It does. I even closed the program and reopen the same weapon file and all of my changes were saved they just dont show up in mp gameplay.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
It does. I even closed the program and reopen the same weapon file and all of my changes were saved they just dont show up in mp gameplay.
If the program successfully saved the file and then upon reopen your changes still existed then this isn't a problem with the program and is therefore irrelevant to this thread. Feel free to post a topic in the help section with your issue.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

You didnt run it as admin, I got the same problem and I think thats the reason
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
You didnt run it as admin, I got the same problem and I think thats the reason
No, because his changes were saved when he reopened the file to check it. His issue is likely not including the weaponFile into his mod correctly, which Saje already mentioned above.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
No, because his changes were saved when he reopened the file to check it. His issue is likely not including the weaponFile into his mod correctly, which Saje already mentioned above.

I had this same issue few hours ago. For some reason, when I didnt run as admin, it made some weird new weaponfile you couldnt see anywhere, meaning it didnt save one in mods and therefore not updating it

Loading ...