More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Look end of story.
We may not agree/like what stevie did about paying or whatever. Personally, I don't, but it's not our business, I mean did stevie hurt us in anyway. If you say that he did by making his map for money, then I have to say no, this is his business, and he can do whatever he wishes to do and it's his RIGHT btw, and we are not even to question him why( I mean his reasons are his, because it's his business). Believe me, if I were stevie, I would consider doing the same, as it's my right to do so.

The only thing that bothered me is that, this would encourage people to make their maps for money. It's still their business, but I don't see any good future on the forum if this continues, people would not pay, and nothing will be given in a kindhearted manner, all people would become money hungry.
What if activision says he's the reason for no bo3 mod tools  :troll:

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
When you say this, I get the feeling that activision searches for whatever reason in the world to not release mod tools, which I think if this is true, happened long time ago, when bo3 itself was an undeveloped idea.

Spoiler: click to open...
Well I personally even never thought that activision release mod tools ever at all
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
When you say this, I get the feeling that activision searches for whatever reason in the world to not release mod tools, which I think if this is true, happened long time ago, when bo3 itself was an undeveloped idea.

Well I personally even never thought that activision release mod tools ever at all
"We'll loose money on dlc, console sales will go down, this man was staring at me funny! No mod tools!"
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Yeh coz BO3 mod tools are really a thing. ::)
Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Yeh coz BO3 mod tools are really a thing. ::)
Ok yea I never thought they would release mod tools for bo3 either
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Because Activision releasing mod tools is dictated by Stevie doing a Donation beta. :P
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
What's wrong with donations so mapper can buy himself a coffee.  It's just for closed beta obviously, you will get a free map once it's released. This is why I don't even bother mapping..
Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
What's wrong with donations so mapper can buy himself a coffee.  It's just for closed beta obviously, you will get a free map once it's released. This is why I don't even bother mapping..
Even if you mapped you wouldn't have the same problem unless you made people pay for your beta, then you'd why this mess right here

Who's the ugx janitor, we have a oil mess
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I said this earlier but people refused to believe it; people rarely donate out of the kindness of their heart alone, you might think 'well if they enjoy the map and there's a donate button people will happily donate' like fuck they will. ;D 99% of people will only 'donate' if they know they are getting something in return. It's a fact.

I donated to UGX-MODS about a year ago out of the kindness of my heart because I thoght it was a good site and I wanted to help out a bit :P And it was not because of the UGX beta that you got if you donated. :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I donated to UGX-MODS about a year ago out of the kindness of my heart because I thoght it was a good site and I wanted to help out a bit :P And it was not because of the UGX beta that you got if you donated. :)
So did I. But not many do. If people really believe this then maybe I should ask Trem to show the donation figures before and after Requiem... ::)
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
GUYS NO OFFENSE BUT I AM HYPER ANNOYED

Paid for oilrig (donation - no worries)
Finally installed it - no worries pain but works now
Got to loading screen - says unauthorized user.

Being a good respectful user on the forum, tried all the right things.

Tried to open a help desk ticket - system says not right security parameters for password, tried many but no luck.. However system does not even tell you what are the guidelines.  Kill me

Sent an email to general@ugx-mods - no answer or confirmation they even got my mail

Someone on the chat said send a PM to Terminator - guess what i guess since i don't have 20 posts approved i can't use PM yet????  Kill me

I have a paid for copy at waw, followed all the directions... but still can't play this map.

Sorry for venting but this is super frustrating.  I am basically out of options on how to get help from the community
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

Tried to open a help desk ticket - system says not right security parameters for password, tried many but no luck.. However system does not even tell you what are the guidelines.  Kill me

Sent an email to general@ugx-mods - no answer or confirmation they even got my mail

Someone on the chat said send a PM to Terminator - guess what i guess since i don't have 20 posts approved i can't use PM yet????  Kill me

I have a paid for copy at waw, followed all the directions... but still can't play this map.

Sorry for venting but this is super frustrating.  I am basically out of options on how to get help from the community

Jira accounts are not associated with forum accounts iirc, so you need to make a new account for it.

Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Okay this is all I'm going to say. If you want donations. Release the map to the public for FREE and in the map description, ask for a donation if they liked the map. Sure you won't get a lot of donators but people like me who really like the maps would donate. Making zombies maps shouldn't be about donating, it should be about having fun.

Double Post Merge: September 03, 2015, 05:29:40 pm
To add on, I get what you're doing but in the future I would like that to be done.
Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:29:40 pm by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
But Trem,
 with the donation we get special inside info on [CENSORED: TOP SECRET] and on the side of getting a rank that would last permanently. We would be recognized by donating for you to get more props for the UGX store and maybe another engine to work on.

With Oil Rig, We would just be donating for a map that will be free in just about a week. Not to mention I'm not paying after the whole "event" between MZ and Stevie, yet He gains the audacity to ask for money from me?

Just kidding everyone knows about requiem by now

I still fail to see how that incident effected you in any way. That has nothing to do with this anyway :poker:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

First off I'm sorry for how much trouble you've gone to trying to get help, I've been in situations like that before and I know how annoying it is when you can't get a hold of anyone.

I don't have any emails from you in my inbox, and I checked my spam folder. Are you sure you sent it to [email protected]? Also I'm not sure what the password requirements are for Jira, that's Delta's department lol.

Loading ...