Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hardcore Zombie Player/Lover
Danman's Groups
Danman's Contact & Social LinksGZT-GrimReaperDan_Man_007GrimZombieTactics
Guys, I have to say, even though UGX Mods is a way better website than ZM, everyone knows that ZombieModding has its own unique range of maps like UGX, and, well I tried to make an account there because I have watched NGTZombies play maps like Town 23, Cheese Cube, etc* and due to ZombieModdings crappy account registration I cant join it. Therefore, I lose access to countless maps with potential, so the main ask, can someone please give me a link to a download page (THAT IS NOT ZOMBIEMODDING.COM) where I can acquire the maps 'Town 23' and 'The Cheese Cube', Thanks!
Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:22:03 am by Danman
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
A google search might do you well, but if the mappers only released it to that site then there is not more we can do. Hopefully in the future some of these mappers decide to post on multiple forums. :)
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
there are a couple email hosts that dont work with zm properly for example it wont send any mails to @gmx.de i had that issue and basically got it to work by using gmail :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
there are a couple email hosts that dont work with zm properly for example it wont send any mails to @gmx.de i had that issue and basically got it to work by using gmail :)
We have the same problem with our email server... still haven't found the reason why.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
IHammY/'s Groups
We have the same problem with our email server... still haven't found the reason why.

yeah its fucking odd isnt it? im mean shouldnt there be a bot that basically just pastes a email adress and thats basically it for that part? :I
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Lol I had (and still have) this exact problem... I tried making an account back in August, said it would send me a confirmation email within the hour, got one about a week ago... saying that the confirmation failed!
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
what map do you want?  :)
Date Registered: 25 September 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hardcore Zombie Player/Lover
Danman's Groups
Danman's Contact & Social LinksGZT-GrimReaperDan_Man_007GrimZombieTactics
I Would love to get my hands on 'Cheese Cube' and 'Town 23' Thanks! And so you guys have noticed it playing up too? Good I thought it was just my email!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
zk actually posted the 2 maps in a new site called custom-zombies.com, just make an account, click downloads, and then scroll down to the bottom and you will see it.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Stuffed_Oatmeal's Contact & Social LinksStuffedOatmeal
can we even post maps that dont have the ugx mod or no? even though its amazing  :D
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Do you even have the map manager?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
can we even post maps that dont have the ugx mod or no? even though its amazing  :D
All maps are allowed on our site as well as in the Map Manager providing that they meet these requirements (and these, if they want it on the Manager).

As Saje said earlier, we only have the maps which mappers have added to this site by their own will, except for Panic Center. Fooy isn't around anymore so until the day comes when he is, I don't see an issue with hosting it. It's a great map and I don't want to see it get buried.

There's sites out there that just rip maps off ZM, CCoD, and UGX to post on their own sites (cod5zombies, loyalkng, codmaps) - mappers don't like this so we don't do it.

If you want to see a map be hosted on here that's currently on another site/forum, contact the mapper and encourage him/her to either post it here themselves or give us permission to post it for them. That's currently the only way I'm going to allow it to happen because otherwise it would look like we're just grabbing people's property without permission.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
Guys, I have to say, even though UGX Mods is a way better website than ZM, everyone knows that ZombieModding has its own unique range of maps like UGX, and, well I tried to make an account there because I have watched NGTZombies play maps like Town 23, Cheese Cube, etc* and due to ZombieModdings crappy account registration I cant join it. Therefore, I lose access to countless maps with potential, so the main ask, can someone please give me a link to a download page (THAT IS NOT ZOMBIEMODDING.COM) where I can acquire the maps 'Town 23' and 'The Cheese Cube', Thanks!
custom-zombies.com is where he is also. We are currently updating it from webs to being scripted but it still works. By the way he uploaded his maps of his free will and he actually uploaded cheese cube first on that site. He is also an admin to it
Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:06:15 am by n123q45
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
due to ZombieModdings crappy account registration I cant join it. Therefore, I lose access to countless maps with potential

The site is a joke. I just got banned for creating multiple accounts apparently, even though it would not let me log in with my main account all morning, and when it eventually did, it would not let me post comments or vote on maps.

Created a new account to test it and voted on a map and commented on it to make sure it was ok. Within 5 mins I was IP banned and told it was for creating multiple accounts and down voting maps!?!

Hmm... At least IP bans are extremely easy to work around.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I doubt that a box map, like Cheese Cube, is going to make it into the UGX map manager or maps that aren't polished as much as possible. I am less concerned with that type of thing when it comes to getting maps into the hands of people who just want to play them. That being said, I talked with ZombieKiller yesterday and got his permission to post his maps on ZomMods so I already have Cheese Cube up and will work on getting Town23 up today also. I'm not trying to steer people way from UGX, you all know that I love this place, I just want people to have another outlet for DL maps that may not meet the criteria here.

Loading ...