Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
9/11/16: Looking for an ideas guy, preferably someone who is familiar with Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Cry of Fear or similar games.

Didn't realize asking for an unlock would show a bump, will post pics after next art pass.
Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 06:54:12 am by mrpeanut188
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2015
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
AllMoDs's Groups
looking good if you need help pm me
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Looks like a realy good start keep it up!  :D
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Looks great, I'd love a map with spacey indoor sections rather than claustrophobic ones.

Also, why not just name the map "Toluca"? I like the way it rolls of the tongue  :P
Date Registered: 6 March 2015
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1
Just an idea but could you put a silent hill boss? seems like it would make the map perfect. Oh and Lookin good
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
Looks great, I'd love a map with spacey indoor sections rather than claustrophobic ones.
Originally it was extremely narrow to the point where I don't think you could have fit more than 3-4 human models side by side, but since then I've redone my scaling and it looks much better. I definitely want to have it spacious but not just something where you can run circles around zombies. In my idea i was thinking of just placing many spawns, but I think instead I'll just place enough objects to break the pace of the map. I'm not a dick with clips though, I'm make sure all the clips are edged so you don't get stuck between objects.

Also, why not just name the map "Toluca"? I like the way it rolls of the tongue  :P
That really does sound good. As a small point I also found the model file for the small island outpost in the middle of the lake, but unfortunately you probably won't be able to see it though the fog. Not ruling it out but it's not a priority. After having a few more rooms done I'll probably get on the custom textures for atleast the main rooms.

Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:29:58 am by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
This post has been frozen by a staff member for preservation. You do not currently have permission to edit it.

All the posts I edit have this message. I think it's a bug cause I'm always able to edit it anyway.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
All the posts I edit have this message. I think it's a bug cause I'm always able to edit it anyway.
Huh I got the error trying to publish it, I'll try again.

[Edit]
Just going to edit this since it's not worthy of a bump, but a few days ago I finally compiled (after having to reinstall mod tools) and it was HUGE. I knew I needed to rescale the map badly but then I found out Treminaor released a tool to turn the CoD grid units into real measurements (I hadn't been able to find this earlier, it was on my wish list for a long time) and apparently the main room was over 80 feet! It was urgent enough that I took the time right then to rescale it.

Anyways, here's an ingame pic:

The wallpaper texture is definitely going to be replaced and I need to rescale the trim on the stairs.

[Mini Update]

Here's a pic of something other than brushwork. Its a few different things that have yet to be finished.
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:17:12 pm by mrpeanut188
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
Small update today. I was originally going to just wait to make a bigger one but just thought I should show something before I start getting asked if it's dead.  ::)

Anyways, today I started on another area (it may or may not be playable depending on a lot of factors) as a lot of the already completed areas do not have much in the way of custom textures.

I like this area because it's a prime example of the additions I'll have to make to the existing areas to get them to flow together seamlessly. Since Silent Hill is covered in extremely thick fog, the view distance is extremely short, so the developers could get away with really small external areas. However, without giving too much away you'll be able to view these locations and some of the spots you can view would be covered with fog in the original game and they are not shown nor modelled.

REFERENCE:

This'll be the last update for a while, atleast a bump. I might continue to just ninja-update this with small things that don't deserve a bump.

I really want to finish this map because I love Silent Hill. The games are such a masterpiece and are so emotional.

The music is also a masterpiece, and on that note, goodbye! I swear I'm not tearing up after listening to more songs.
Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:05:04 am by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Easter Egg song for the map? :gusta:

Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups

Been here 30 minutes, just sat down and I'm opening a monster right now.
I pray to Lord RadimaX every night for inspiration and guidance.
Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:46:42 am by mrpeanut188
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Unlocked.

Loading ...