Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BrianGeee_'s Groups
BrianGeee_'s Contact & Social LinksBrian.Castillo626BigDaddyBrianBrian_626
download?? Jk, very nice map man , and its your first! Wish i was you lol :alone:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
ok nice i can't wait
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Update since last time -

Spoiler: click to open...
Added 27 new official Panzer Soldat anims (including some ones that were cut from Origins) also for those that care about this kind of stuff I added the Buried/Origins style Ray Gun.
Mapping wise the layout is almost done (about 70% I would say) but a lot of detailing still needs to be done  ::)
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:40:00 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Very impressive work with these new additions Stevie. Map is looking amazing!

The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Wow i am excited to see how the psr will be used in game if its going to be a wonder weapon.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Haven't decided what the Storm is actually gonna do yet (right now it's just a beast sniper), although would like to implement the charging up function like it has in SP, any ideas? I just had an idea right now that since it's called Storm it could make some kind of lightning bolt come out the sky or something lol, but idk how practical an idea that is to implement....
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
Signature
Firestorm - Releasing June 2019 :troll: | http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1439.0
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
Super epic work man, those guns look awesome!
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
nice though tbh i never liked the Ray gun original re-skin in Buried, I preferred in BO2 before it had changed, and for the updated FN/Galil models, not bothered by the models but ensure they maintain there BO1 firing sound, i hated the copy and paste from another weapon 3arc did in BO2
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
nice though tbh i never liked the Ray gun original re-skin in Buried, I preferred in BO2 before it had changed, and for the updated FN/Galil models, not bothered by the models but ensure they maintain there BO1 firing sound, i hated the copy and paste from another weapon 3arc did in BO2

They're exactly the same anims, sounds etc. as BO1, just changed the models (mainly for the textures and sights), pretty sure in BO2 they have the same sounds as BO1 as well don't they?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
They're exactly the same anims, sounds etc. as BO1, just changed the models (mainly for the textures and sights), pretty sure in BO2 they have the same sounds as BO1 as well don't they?

no they used other gun sounds from BO2 for the galil anyway

Post Merge: May 21, 2014, 08:47:11 pm
Haven't decided what the Storm is actually gonna do yet (right now it's just a beast sniper), although would like to implement the charging up function like it has in SP, any ideas? I just had an idea right now that since it's called Storm it could make some kind of lightning bolt come out the sky or something lol, but idk how practical an idea that is to implement....

if you cant think of anything more creative, perhaps give it the effects of the Wunderwaffe with the firing sound like a rumble of thunder?
Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:47:11 pm by timelordalex
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Sweet update!

Regarding the Storm PSR I'd have it like a railgun type weapon where it shreds through zombies that are lined up where precise shots get the best results
Wish it was in BO2 Zombies, missed opportunity imo, even having it as a buildable would've been awesome

Regarding the reskins, I like them, as for sounds I liked the BO2 FAL's sound but feel the Galil sounded better in BO1

More I see of this map the more my anticipation builds, take all time you need to test and get things 'perfect' - with so much potential you don't want to squander it [doubt would do so but best to be cautious]
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

if you cant think of anything more creative, perhaps give it the effects of the Wunderwaffe with the firing sound like a rumble of thunder?

Why not use something like Alex suggest, but have it shoot like Crossbow bolts, that sticks for awhile and then cause the chain effect? That would look so sick
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Launch please, please, please man!! I excited with the images, i need to play this!  :D :D

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 12:40:30 am
Back again!! Ehhhhhhhh!!!! Please launch a Beta version for all  :'(
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:40:30 am by Guilhermex12
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Why not use something like Alex suggest, but have it shoot like Crossbow bolts, that sticks for awhile and then cause the chain effect? That would look so sick

Use the UGX version of the pack-a-punched of the dragonov that when you shoot through a line of zombies, a few of them would get directly shocked and any zombies near them would get chained. Just a suggestion  :nyan:

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 12:43:31 am
Use the UGX version of the pack-a-punched of the dragonov that when you shoot through a line of zombies, a few of them would get directly shocked and any zombies near them would get chained. Just a suggestion  :nyan:

Not the gun, but the effect
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:43:31 am by JiffyNoodles
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'd rather not try and ripoff something UGX did and would prefer it to do something more original tbh...and I've not used that gun but your description sounds pretty much the same as a Wonderwaffe to me?  ???

Loading ...