• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Added this today -

Credit to redspace200 and echo000  ;)

Also this;

oh okay, could you look into getting better animations for the panzersoldat then?

The ones in my map will now be the official ones from Origins  :D
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:38:53 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
How's the mapping coming along?
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
try to not go too overboard with features as this will become another project viking  - a sexy looking map that will never get released because of too many problems with the features
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
try to not go too overboard with features as this will become another project viking  - a sexy looking map that will never get released because of too many problems with the features
Bro, I couldn't agree more. I'd donate a kidney if it would ensure this map would come out. It's looking so freakin' good.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Wow a new zombie map for Black Ops 2!! Oh wait, it's just a custom zombie map on WAW......even better!!!!
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

I could be wrong, but looking at the bottom right, it seems like the minigun in the picture is one of those guns in WaW (the turrets, I believe), where it has unlimited ammo but will overheat if you shoot it for too long, forcing you to wait for a while until you can use it again.

If you ask me, I personally think it would *maybe* be a bit overpowered leaving it like that since it never runs out of ammo. If you gave it an ammo counter like it was in Mob of the Dead (where you could reload it, run out of ammo, etc.), I think it would be better like that IMO
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:10:40 am by CyberMan1011
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
(Image removed from quote.)

I could be wrong, but looking at the bottom right, it seems like the minigun in the picture is one of those guns in WaW (the turrets, I believe), where it has unlimited ammo but will overheat if you shoot it for too long, forcing you to wait for a while until you can use it again.

If you ask me, I personally think it would *maybe* be a bit overpowered leaving it like that since it never runs out of ammo. If you gave it an ammo counter like it was in Mob of the Dead (where you could reload it, run out of ammo, etc.), I think it would be better like that IMO

You mean OP like the Paralyser? Lol, anyway I've adjusted the heat up/cool down times to the point I don't think it's too OP, also you can't run with it so it's not actually that easy to use  ;)

Bro, I couldn't agree more. I'd donate a kidney if it would ensure this map would come out. It's looking so freakin' good.

Kidney gratefully accepted, never know when it might come in handy  :D
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger

Depends who's helping scripting it ^^
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
If you added the MOTD Deathmachine, no-one would pick it up because its shit - and the idea of it is to be a decent weapon (Wonder Weapon tier), IMO it kind of has to be OP for anyone to appreciate it, it just got you killed in MOTD as it wasnt balanced well enough (similar to the jetgun).

Post Merge: May 11, 2014, 10:49:59 am
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:51:51 am by timelordalex
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
If you added the MOTD Deathmachine, no-one would pick it up because its shit - and the idea of it is to be a decent weapon (Wonder Weapon tier), IMO it kind of has to be OP for anyone to appreciate it, it just got you killed in MOTD as it wasnt balanced well enough (similar to the jetgun).

Post Merge: May 11, 2014, 10:49:59 am

I'm curious, why do you think the MOTD Death Machine is shit?

Then again, I've never played MOTD so I really can't tell for myself lol
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
:poker:

Slow reload and only 2-3 full reloads with the low ammo reserve.
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:17:36 pm by mrpeanut188
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

1. Your running speed is the equivalent of your walking speed, you try and walk with the DM you are dead
2. Takes to long to swap over - will also get you killed
3. You dont have a lot of ammo and it goes fast
4. And lets not the forget the ridiculous reload which doesnt even make sense for the death machine and is too slow that will also get you killed

While it has slightly higher damage than most guns, there are more cons than pros much like the Shit Gun (Jet Gun) so its not balanced well enough. The Death Machine should remain as it was in BO1, 30 sec powerup and there was no con besides that you couldnt run
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:35:57 pm by timelordalex
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
The Death Machine should remain as it was in BO1, 30 sec powerup and there was no con besides that you couldnt run
Or revive people.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
If he does add the motd death machine, he could make it worth while, have high damage, medium mobility(similar to that of the bo1 version) and faster reload, also more ammo
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
It has high damage and no reload (it's all one clip in the non-upgraded version), and super slow ass movement speed, while the upgraded version has infinite ammo and slightly faster movement speed, it's a beast weapon and well worthwhile having, but takes some skill to use, you cant exactly run trains with it, if you don't like it no-one's gonna force you to use it - there are plenty of other guns you can use  ;)

As for problems, you shouldn't immediately assume because you see something from BO2 it's gonna be buggy and broken, in fact the only real issues I've had so far are with Bam's latest addons...  ::)

Anyway very small update, I finally got round to adding the nova wall walk traverses which look badass, and also added a new sprint animation - the one from COTD when George gets angry and makes the zombies sprinters and also used in Origins when zombies are chasing the tank..

Also added some more detail around the map, fixed some things in Radiant that were bugging me and changed the vision file to be a bit brighter and more colourful  :)
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:39:19 pm by steviewonder87

Loading ...