Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This guy really isn't even worth the time of day. I can see you have already come to the same conclusion ConvictioNDR. He reported one of your posts using the moderator report button and provided "lack of self respect" as the reason. After receiving a warning for misuse of the report system and wasting the staffs' time, he decided that starting a PM argument with me over your relationship with YouTubers was the logical next step (makes sense, talk to me about his problems with someone else...). He then requested for his account to be deleted, which I am not going to do purely because I no longer feel any obligation to help him in any way.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
lmao forget what I said about postponing. I'll release as planned. That's just too funny to even care any more.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I dont get people, who just come to WIPs trying to get attention by hating on people, who atleast provide help on custom zombies. This isnt race to be biggest person in whole community, we do this for fun, not for money
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I dont get people, who just come to WIPs trying to get attention by hating on people, who atleast provide help on custom zombies. This isnt race to be biggest person in whole community, we do this for fun, not for money
Totally agree with you Hitman, some people just want to be massive douches to other people because they think it's 'funny' to get a reaction from people. Thes people need to growup and just stop living in the past.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
100% agreed ^
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I just went to Boysta's YT channel and I found a video labeled "Boysta vs UGX":

youtu.be/N6qnsJauy4w

I can't believe he's taking this way too seriously :poker:
Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:12:16 pm by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I just went to Boysta's YT channel and I found a video labeled "Boysta vs UGX":

youtu.be/N6qnsJauy4w

I can't believe he's taking this way too seriously :poker:

Obviously the bear is UGX xD and did you read his video description on it?  :lol:

Amazing gentle bear shows great kindness
I do not own this video but i wanted to share and got a copywrite strike!, fuck youtube im taking abreak
below is a link if your interested what the argument is about, this mapper looks for certain qualities in people before he makes his mind up that they can play his map, who made him god?? i told him what i thought and all his bum boys joined force and had sloppy seconds.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Guys, hes just one of those people who you need to ignore in order to make him realize that none of us really care about what he has to say, just so he could seem like the bigger person (hence the bear in a daze roaming around). But did anyone ever notice that that bear is in an exhibit? The exhibit represents UGX as the bear (boysta) is roaming around up to no good. He is engulfed in WIPs and happens to notice Backlot. Convection (the crow) is obviously just going about his own business on his map (the crow out on a morning swim in the UGX exhibit). Unfortunately for Convection, boysta grabs him out of his own doing and tries to show Convection that he is a big youtuber by symbolizing himself as a big bad bear. Convection than sarcastically says "Thank You M8", realizing that his statement is not true -  for pulling him out of his important hobby. Boysta, than realizing he should go away with the little sence he has left since he caused such an obscure scene and walks away in embarrassment. The people filming this represent the UGX users having too watch this stale argument, as it was already ended by the zookeeper (Treminaor). Boysta than goes home to its cubs (the only subs on his channel that DO agree in his "revolution" on UGX) and tells him how he meaningfully, but nicely "pwned" UGX - allowing his children to grow up knowing false information, and not thinking poorly of his father... Soon, the zookeeper (Trem) slowly put down this "bear-faker" and disposed of him in a nearby dumpster, leaving this dispute to die a slow death... "Rest in pepperoni sweet prince..." So, judging by the amount of little logic in boysta's argument - the following will show what boysta said after reading my current post. "boysta" = "Oh and just to make myself clear, there are 3 letters in UGX. There are 3 sides on a triangle, 3+3 = 6, 6-3 = 3. The Illuminarty symbol has 3 sides. Comosea's main environment color is green, the Illuminarty symbol is green. UGX = Illuminati" :please:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The fuck did I just read.
Date Registered: 19 May 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:27:59 pm by Fracture Studios
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
Love it hahahahhahahaha nice :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Guys, hes just one of those people who you need to ignore in order to make him realize that none of us really care about what he has to say, just so he could seem like the bigger person (hence the bear in a daze roaming around). But did anyone ever notice that that bear is in an exhibit? The exhibit represents UGX as the bear (boysta) is roaming around up to no good. He is engulfed in WIPs and happens to notice Backlot. Convection (the crow) is obviously just going about his own business on his map (the crow out on a morning swim in the UGX exhibit). Unfortunately for Convection, boysta grabs him out of his own doing and tries to show Convection that he is a big youtuber by symbolizing himself as a big bad bear. Convection than sarcastically says "Thank You M8", realizing that his statement is not true -  for pulling him out of his important hobby. Boysta, than realizing he should go away with the little sence he has left since he caused such an obscure scene and walks away in embarrassment. The people filming this represent the UGX users having too watch this stale argument, as it was already ended by the zookeeper (Treminaor). Boysta than goes home to its cubs (the only subs on his channel that DO agree in his "revolution" on UGX) and tells him how he meaningfully, but nicely "pwned" UGX - allowing his children to grow up knowing false information, and not thinking poorly of his father... Soon, the zookeeper (Trem) slowly put down this "bear-faker" and disposed of him in a nearby dumpster, leaving this dispute to die a slow death... "Rest in pepperoni sweet prince..." So, judging by the amount of little logic in boysta's argument - the following will show what boysta said after reading my current post. "boysta" = "Oh and just to make myself clear, there are 3 letters in UGX. There are 3 sides on a triangle, 3+3 = 6, 6-3 = 3. The Illuminarty symbol has 3 sides. Comosea's main environment color is green, the Illuminarty symbol is green. UGX = Illuminati" :please:

U wot m8?
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Ok guys... let's keep it on topic please. :)
Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:39:33 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Dance puppets haha............ thanks for the 7 dislikes, not one of you had the balls to say anything on my channel.

Enough said.

Loading ...