My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
I guess little update to this.
Added Scar-H
Completed zoning and zombie spawns.
Zombie pathing 98% done. Just a few spots to touch up.
Randomized spawn locations of keys for lockers.
I've decided not to add nova crawlers to this map as it's already difficult enough without them crawling around.
An easter egg is being written for the map. The easter egg will not have anything to do with beating the map. That wouldn't be an easter egg if it did. That would be undefined objective gameplay, but no one in the zombie community seems to realize that. The map will be beaten through other methods. Doesn't mean the reward for the easter egg won't be worth while if all goes according to plan.
I've also thought of adding another new perk. Will see how testing it goes, then decide what happens from there. Could be a helpful little perk for people that like to go down.

Really all that is left to do is the ee and set up the end game. After that I can start giving it out to my testers and finish up the detail while they try to break it. Quite possibly when it is done and released I will convert it to backlot 1942 for multiplayer.
Backlot
75%

broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
This is turning out quite well, I'd have to say I'm looking forward to this, as I am a huge Backlot fan.
This map brings back some good memories :)
Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:31:37 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
This is turning out quite well, I'd have to say I'm looking forward to this, as I am a huge Backlot fan.
This map brings back some good memories :)
Meanwhile I dont even remember half the maps from COD4.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Those lockers remind me of the intro area to fooy's Panic Center :D nice job, looks great so far!
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
A little intro to the map I decided to write up just now
Spoiler: click to open...
Field Report
US Army Rangers Wolfpack

US Army Rangers HQ
New Denver, Colorado
September 2, 2016
SGT Brent Walsh

One month after the events at the FEMA Safe Haven in what once was Denver. The undead nightmare continues to sweep west through the US. So far it seems there is no stopping the horde of undead, but there is a new hope. The US Government has begun construction of New Denver, a fortified safe haven for any survivors of this plague. The construction is moving at a steady pace. However, buildings seem to be raising faster than the walls and that means there is holes in the defenses. Wolfpack has been tasked with protection of the area local survivors are calling the "Backlot". We've received reports of suspicious persons, possibly zombies, being spotted in the Backlot. US Army Rangers Wolfpack Operators have been notified. Investigation in progress. We await further information.

*Note: There were also reports of a flying blue box in the area. While this seems to be nonsense, operators have been advised to keep an eye out for it. It could be some alien tech we've yet to encounter.

Anybody like that? I kind of just winged it and that popped out and now I have a little story line going on in my head. Yeah, I was one of those that would write a paper the day it's due and still get a good grade on it. Not sure how.

Beta Release 1.0 is being rolled out to my testers as I type this.

I've added the new perk to the map, "Devil's Deadly Dagger". The perk will double the damage of melee attacks, but it comes at a price. You will no longer receive the melee bonus for getting a kill with a melee attack. With the Bowie knife, it will be 1 knife kill to around round 21. The shader was made by QueenxWolf.

Challenges have been updated. There are now 6 challenges. The challenges still only needs to be completed by one person for everyone to be able to get the reward, however now each individual can go get the reward whenever they want. The reward can also be obtained again if you loose it from going down.

I've also added a hardened mode. The map will automatically default to this mode if you don't change the difficulty at the main menu. Hardened mode will set your points to 0 when you spawn, increase the zombie spawn rate, increase the health of the zombies, and give lower points for kills.

I updated the rpk to use correct reload times from black ops since everyone here thinks reloads are better than blow jobs and wants them to last forever.

I've given SoloCustomZombies permission to upload the Beta to YouTube so you will probably see gameplay of it there soon. I believe he is also going to be making the loading screen for the map as well.

I also decided not to use that Treyarch music from the bo2 menu for my menu. Instead, this is what I have decided to use.
Spoiler: click to open...
There is probably some other stuff I've forgotten to mention but I really don't remember.
I'm going to be getting a bit busier this Monday, so work will slow down on all maps I am currently working on including this one. This one is pretty much done though. Just more detail to be added and the easter egg that I have not included in the beta so that it will not be given away before the final release.

Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 03:43:07 am by ConvictioNDR
Date Registered: 5 March 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Ununpentium miner
jorgep28's Groups
jorgep28's Contact & Social Linksjorgep28
i dont know why, but i have never read this WIP. You have some incredible ideas and features, hopefully you can realease soon  :D
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Great choice of menu music - it's perfect. Map looks beautiful in those pictures, I really dig the overgrown feel you've given to Backlot. Amazing job, looking forward to playing it.
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Alwoke78's Groups
Alwoke78's Contact & Social LinksAlwoke78Alwoke78
Awesome ambience

The gnome on the right is suspect  8)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
In my opinion this extra melee damage perk, part of the enticement to buy it would be the fact we get 130 points per kill, if we don't get that then I wouldn't be enticed to get it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
The only enticement I need to get the perk is that if I get cornered it could save me from going down.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
The only enticement I need to get the perk is that if I get cornered it could save me from going down.
And it takes up your precious perk spaces, you only have 4 unless you've changed it.
I really would probably never buy the perk unless I'm just rolling in cash.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
WaW doesn't have the 4 perk limit.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
WaW doesn't have the 4 perk limit.

I don't think that's what he meant
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
It takes up your perk spaces? You only have 4? Unless I changed it? How is the 4 perk limit not what he meant?
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
It takes up your perk spaces? You only have 4? Unless I changed it? How is the 4 perk limit not what he meant?

What I think he meant is that you decided to make this map have the standard 4 perk limit just like the regular zombie maps have
Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:38:59 am by CyberMan1011

Loading ...