UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Project Contamination: Awakening (2 Remakes/1 Map) (WIP)

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by HitmanVere

Poll

Question: Should PaP weapons have upgraded worldmodels or same ones as normal variants?

Upgraded worldmodels
69 (79.3%)
Same for both non-PaP and PaP
18 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Working on guns still, lel. Trying to make them, so they are bug-free and all, which takes time. Heres few guns added:

Still needs some work on them, but yeah
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Working on guns still, lel. Trying to make them, so they are bug-free and all, which takes time. Heres few guns added:

(Image removed from quote.)

Still needs some work on them, but yeah

:rainbow: ASM1, noice. Also congats on 1,600 posts
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Money isn't everything but everything has a price
Eternal_Fire's Groups
Eternal_Fire's Contact & Social Links
Cant wait til this map comes out  :rainbow:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
advice: when will PaPed call it ASM115 - Speakeasy :P
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks for the comments :) I havent done any updates on mapping side for some time, so I decided to do one now. Dunno, if these will be last pics of mapping side, but I can say the map is almost done with mapping side :D

Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Thanks for the comments :) I havent done any updates on mapping side for some time, so I decided to do one now. Dunno, if these will be last pics of mapping side, but I can say the map is almost done with mapping side :D

Looking at the new pictures is kinda hilarious, because you have added so much to the map it doesn't look like the original idea of two cod4 maps in 1 map but the map is coming together pretty well
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Looking at the new pictures is kinda hilarious, because you have added so much to the map it doesn't look like the original idea of two cod4 maps in 1 map but the map is coming together pretty well

True. I have went way too overboard with this map :D It was supposed to be done quickly in small amount of time and here we are now, lol
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
True. I have went way too overboard with this map :D It was supposed to be done quickly in small amount of time and here we are now, lol
you can never have too much detail, plus the map looks insane, i'm sure all the famous YouTubers will play it and be like #betterthanleviathan, but who knows? Anyway, I know that i can't wait for this map to be done, since it has soo much good stuff in it, along with the fact that there are so many maps due to be released this year. Keep up the good work HV.
Regards,
J.N
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

you can never have too much detail, plus the map looks insane, i'm sure all the famous YouTubers will play it and be like #betterthanleviathan, but who knows? Anyway, I know that i can't wait for this map to be done, since it has soo much good stuff in it, along with the fact that there are so many maps due to be released this year. Keep up the good work HV.
Regards,
J.N
I think NGT is gonna quit but it'll still be on YAW and it has the possibility to be better than Leviathan like you said
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Regards,
J.N

I think NGT is gonna quit but it'll still be on YAW and it has the possibility to be better than Leviathan like you said

I dont know, some aspects on this map imo suck compared to Leviathan :please: Like Im not good with coming up with EE :P Would be nice, if someone can give me some ideas on how to make EE longer and more memorable, like soul box stuff and such. No stuff, that can be done in 1 round, no, lol. But yeah, thanks for comments :)
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
I dont know, some aspects on this map imo suck compared to Leviathan :please: Like Im not good with coming up with EE :P Would be nice, if someone can give me some ideas on how to make EE longer and more memorable, like soul box stuff and such. No stuff, that can be done in 1 round, no, lol. But yeah, thanks for comments :)
8*?
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
soul box with ray gun :lol: Just kidding, but i'd be nice to make it similar to the ascension easter egg (or COTD) since i think that most maps haven't really use it. cause the ascension easter egg is quite fun, and the COTD. So something along those lines would be amazing. One thing that could be is that you need a final soul box/kill zombies in certain areas.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
COTD easter egg fun - Agree 100%

Ascension easter egg fun -  :-\
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
COTD easter egg fun - Agree 100%

Ascension easter egg fun -  :-\
Well, it was the 1st 'official' easter egg, since All maps beforehand didn't have one, so they had to start somewhere. So, from that point of view, it was innovative.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
lies, "fly trap" on der reise counts ;)

and the projectors in Kino

Not "big" easter eggs, but at least der reise had a achievement with it ;)

Loading ...