Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Keeping my eye on this, you don't have a release date right?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
Keeping my eye on this, you don't have a release date right?
The first that wants this map would have release date is me  :)
but all things have a process and a necessary time to get it
 and at this moment mapping is 15%
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Panzer soldat doesnt spawn till round 8, in nuketown zombies of black ops 2 would be totally disproportionate a panzersoldat but in this version with chance of have wonder weapons and more space to move, for me panzer soldat in this map will be funny  ;D
I like the idea of spacemonkeys or pentagon thief, I had an idea to special boss round, in round 10, 20, 30 ...
each 10 rounds special boss with panzer and napalm (round 10: 3 panzer, 3 napalm and increasing 1 + each 10 round till round 40)

My idea is that you can have chance to kill zombies since round mid o mid high (25-35) with bullet weapons avoiding to waste half clip in a zombie and chance you can kill since these rounds will be because double tap 2.0 is x2 damage bullet and stopping power in this map is 1,5 damage bullet if you get two perks damage is x3 per bullet
stopping power is only available on wunderfizz
and yes probably a problem with the shader of stopping power but Is a far problem now, but when arrives the moment I will try to find the best solution.
I hope too that the map would be detailed as possible and everything works OK

I wanna change all textures seen on the pic, add foliage and all items would be necessary and make that this map looks the best way possible.
I know that I have a loooot of work to do.
trem has a bo2 stopping power shader for 1.1 and jbird has his vigor rush bottle (stopping power) maybe you can ask to borrow them?
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
trem has a bo2 stopping power shader for 1.1 and jbird has his vigor rush bottle (stopping power) maybe you can ask to borrow them?
i would strongly suggest to do more actual mapping before doing features. first make the mapwhere youre going t oadd the features. otherwise it will end up like nuketown 1945 with poor mapping
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
i would strongly suggest to do more actual mapping before doing features. first make the mapwhere youre going t oadd the features. otherwise it will end up like nuketown 1945 with poor mapping
What features did Nuketown 1945 have? :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
OK, thank you!
is good to know this, I have so much work only only in mapping that the perks question is far at this moment but I appreciate that you said me and I will talk with Trem and Jbird and I will ask them if they can help me with this.
Thank you

Post Merge: June 16, 2014, 12:31:21 am
I have spent zero time at this moment for make a nice map, I have spent 1 week on correct the exactly position and size of prefabs, or the most aproximated to nuketown 2025.
I am start to learning texture with alpha for specular maps and I want that all textures in my map will look nice, and add foliage and all prefabs according to this map I could get.
I know that is not easy to make that a map looks nice, at least for me at this moment but with time and dedication I will try to make something nice.
I know that to make map that I want it is months of work, but I assume it and I try to make
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:31:21 am by MikeVLC
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
What features did Nuketown 1945 have? :please:
buyable ending i guess?  :please:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
buyable ending i guess?  :please:
lol, just like the on on Haus der Untoten (the one that ZK DIDN'T make) when you buy the Chinese dragon - actuality, thats exactly what it was...  :lol: 

Post Merge: June 16, 2014, 02:06:42 am
OK, thank you!
is good to know this, I have so much work only only in mapping that the perks question is far at this moment but I appreciate that you said me and I will talk with Trem and Jbird and I will ask them if they can help me with this.
Thank you

Post Merge: June 16, 2014, 12:31:21 am
I have spent zero time at this moment for make a nice map, I have spent 1 week on correct the exactly position and size of prefabs, or the most aproximated to nuketown 2025.
I am start to learning texture with alpha for specular maps and I want that all textures in my map will look nice, and add foliage and all prefabs according to this map I could get.
I know that is not easy to make that a map looks nice, at least for me at this moment but with time and dedication I will try to make something nice.
I know that to make map that I want it is months of work, but I assume it and I try to make
I didn't say anything about a machine because, im assuming your putting it in the Der Wunderfizz. If you need a machine though, i would ask jbird for his vigor rush machine as he has given it out before - just to get that problem out of the way if it comes up... 
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
looks good

PM
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
I didn't say anything about a machine because, im assuming your putting it in the Der Wunderfizz. If you need a machine though, i would ask jbird for his vigor rush machine as he has given it out before - just to get that problem out of the way if it comes up...
Thank you for to say it, I will ask Jbird for this question.

Post Merge: June 16, 2014, 02:44:26 am
looks good

PM
Thank you bro.
I sent you a PM but Im not sure because I cant see it on my sentbox folder.
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 02:44:26 am by MikeVLC
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I sent you a PM but Im not sure because I cant see it on my sentbox folder.
By default the forum does not save your sent PMs. Visit this page and tick the box for "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default. "

I would also suggest changing the "Display messages" setting to "As conversation" with 'Show most recent personal messages at top." ticked. Much easier to follow PM conversations that way.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Woah, you are trying this big project as first map? Good luck with this :D If you need beta tester for this, when the time comes, PM me, I am free almost everyday :D Keep it up
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
By default the forum does not save your sent PMs. Visit this page and tick the box for "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default. "

I would also suggest changing the "Display messages" setting to "As conversation" with 'Show most recent personal messages at top." ticked. Much easier to follow PM conversations that way.
Thank you for this info, now I have the settings as the way you recommended.

Post Merge: June 16, 2014, 01:06:42 pm
Woah, you are trying this big project as first map? Good luck with this :D If you need beta tester for this, when the time comes, PM me, I am free almost everyday :D Keep it up
If the project would be easy to do, this wouldnt be funny. Perfect, when the time comes, my word that you will be a beta tester if you want.
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:06:42 pm by MikeVLC
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
If the project would be easy to do, this wouldnt be funny. Perfect, when the time comes, my word that you will be a beta tester if you want.

Of course, just try to perfect it, before beta :D
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Powngy is already working on a Nuketown zombiemap :)
and his nuketown looks better :)

Loading ...