Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Thank god for the stormy daytime weather. I seems like EVERY custom zombies map takes place at night  :please:
IKR.

At least 3 of my favorite characters are in this map (Misty, Michael Rooker, and Finn O Leary)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
The fourth character was to be Castro from Five map, but the viewhands are practically the same than default character in waw, so the fourth character is the CIA dude
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
The fourth character was to be Castro from Five map, but the viewhands are practically the same than default character in waw, so the fourth character is the CIA dude
Castro was my 4th favorite. :lol:
Date Registered: 11 December 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
noahf03's Groups
noahf03's Contact & Social Links
plea dont cancel this map im really looking forward to it and btw whats the release date do you kmow
 :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
plea dont cancel this map im really looking forward to it and btw whats the release date do you kmow
 :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

If its not in OP, release date is not given. Read before asking ;)
Date Registered: 1 October 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Cyber_Meltdown's Contact & Social LinksCyber_Wolf23Cyber_Wolf23
cant wait for you to finish this! <3 :rainbow: :nyan:
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
imreigning's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
imreigning's Contact & Social Linksimreigningimreigningimreigningimreigning
please READ MY VERY VERY GOOD IDEA. Please make the map bigger than the original!!! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! make it so that you can go out in to the surrounding neighboorhood. and in the buildings make the doors outside the original map more expensive..... AND make it so that its like a story where you have to make it to the underground vault in the dessert of the map by the time the nuketown nuke goes off to win the game... So you have to beat the game in time.... or by a date thats on the nuketown date board that changes per round like in the original. make it so that instead of counting upwards the boards counts backwards from 40 rounds or something and by the time it gets to the last day you have to make it in the vault by a couple minutes into the round while the zombies are spawning making it harder.. the vault should be in the desert of the map and have somekind of surroundings. like a sign, etc.. PLEASE DO THIS ITLL MAKE THE MAP EPIC EPIC
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
Thanks for the suggestion.
Feel free to make your own map with all the features and details that you want.
Date Registered: 18 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Naxi's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Naxi's Contact & Social Linksoheyitsmewhat
Thanks for the suggestion.
Feel free to make your own map with all the features and details that you want.

Damn. lmao
To be fair, this is YOUR mod, so you can do with it as you please. :P
I think you're ideas are great as it is, MikeVLC. (:

I can't wait till you release this mod. :D
Do you have any more updates? :3
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
Do you have any more updates?

Almost finished the other part of the map and added red dots and anims to some upgraded weapons.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Naxi's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Sweet. (:

EDIT 2/6/16: I do have some questions and suggestions.

Questions:
- Is this map ultimately day time, or will there be a choice to choose night and day?
I saw your night time version on the first page (that you had updated on Jan. 16) and to be honest, I love the night time more than I do the stormy day time look.

- Is there more to explore in this map, aside from the actual core of the map? Can we go further out of the normal boundaries; will there be bonus rooms and houses outside the original boundaries and stuff like that?

- Will the blocked paths (cabinets, debris, and whatnot) be replaced with better Nuketown 2025-like doors/debris?

- Are the players going to spawn in the middle of the core of Nuketown 2025, or will they spawn elsewhere?
I saw in your video that they were spawning in the backyard, but wasn't sure if that's temporary.

- Will the NUK3TOWN sign be replaced with the Nuketown sign shown in Nuketown 2025?

Suggestions:
- If you're unsure with who the player models should be, I'd recommend using CIA and CDC models. Perhaps have the same randomizer asset as BOII's, which would depict if you are CIA or CDC for the game starts... or if you want to have two CIA and two CDC in the same match, that would be pretty cool.

- Update sound effects? Maybe a more modest sound for when a round is completed and another for when the round starts.

--
All of this is up to you regardless. (:
Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:38:12 pm by Naxi
Date Registered: 4 January 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Its_Fame1388's Groups
Its_Fame1388's Contact & Social Links
This map looks fantastic. Im ready for this map. :D
But is there a release date or anytime it will be released?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Naxi's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
/bump
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups

- Is this map ultimately day time, or will there be a choice to choose night and day?
I saw your night time version on the first page (that you had updated on Jan. 16) and to be honest, I love the night time more than I do the stormy day time look.

- Is there more to explore in this map, aside from the actual core of the map? Can we go further out of the normal boundaries; will there be bonus rooms and houses outside the original boundaries and stuff like that?

- Will the blocked paths (cabinets, debris, and whatnot) be replaced with better Nuketown 2025-like doors/debris?

- Are the players going to spawn in the middle of the core of Nuketown 2025, or will they spawn elsewhere?
I saw in your video that they were spawning in the backyard, but wasn't sure if that's temporary.

- Will the NUK3TOWN sign be replaced with the Nuketown sign shown in Nuketown 2025?

Suggestions:
- If you're unsure with who the player models should be, I'd recommend using CIA and CDC models. Perhaps have the same randomizer asset as BOII's, which would depict if you are CIA or CDC for the game starts... or if you want to have two CIA and two CDC in the same match, that would be pretty cool.

- Update sound effects? Maybe a more modest sound for when a round is completed and another for when the round starts.

--
All of this is up to you regardless. (:

-I changed worldspawn and vision file with a settings that fit more in day map. I made a poll for know preferences of people and probably I will release both versions, now I am working in day map, I played hundreds of games in night and now I am happy with day version but night version is more distinctive and original.
Day and night would have some diferences in world spawn and different light spots, so maybe someone can make an option in menu that can change day and night, but not in my case.
I know that a very good custom map had this option, but really I didnt feel much difference betwen day and night.
Probably I would release day version, then the night version.

-At this moment there are 3 extra areas that in MP are not accesible and another part of the map not related with nuketown, but not much far.
I dont want to invent some areas, try to fit with the rest of the map and name that map nuketown.
I respect too much the mapping of the original Nuketown 2025 for add something and continue calling nuketown, for me it would not be fair. I ve tried to make the map closest to nuketown 2025, within my limitations.
Of course I can do an underground level or I can make a zeppelin and I can call upper ground  :troll: but like I said it would not be fair that thing would have the name of nuketown.
Nuketown 2025 is too much brilliant and I believe that give three extra areas, always respecting the original map, is enough.

-Map now is pretty intense and finally I will not block paths, the only difference in paths is that in one garage the door will be half opened, so the players only can pass through prone.
But for lovers of claustrophobic and boring maps just dont clear all debris and practically you will have the blocked paths like in the original nuketown zombies.

- I cant talk about the spawn.

- The nuketown 2025 sign is present in the map in the place that originally would be the bo1 nuketown sign.
In nuketown 2025 there are both, I only changed the size and position.
I prefer the old sign in the core of the map.

-The player models are fine at the way they are. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Two originals ambient sounds of nuketown zombies added , and too originals sounds for perks arrive syle.
Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:05:28 am by MikeVLC
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Naxi's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks for the info! (:

Loading ...