The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I'm glad that you were able to get the BO1 font in WaW, but there's something that I would like to point out:

Maybe it's just me, but the font for the round numbers seems a bit off to me...

^your version

^original BO1 version
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Its funny cause JadenSzewczak just sent me a pm saying the same thing. Basically what I told him was that the only black ops font that we got working was the normal font, but the objective font won't work (which I believe is the font used for the rounds. If I find a way to use the objective font then I will use it, otherwise we are going to have to deal with the normal font (which shouldn't be a huge deal, although I know how picky you guys are :/ ).
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
I'm glad that you were able to get the BO1 font in WaW, but there's something that I would like to point out:

Maybe it's just me, but the font for the round numbers seems a bit off to me...

(Image removed from quote.)
^your version

^original BO1 version

thats because the round numbers arent handled by font. if my memory doesnt fail you can find the round numbers images from 0 to 9 in raw>images. just replace them with bo ones
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:04:26 am by jjbradman
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
thats because the round numbers arent handled by font
Yes they are handled by font, the round chalk increments are images, while the numbers are font... trust me

Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Its funny cause JadenSzewczak just sent me a pm saying the same thing. Basically what I told him was that the only black ops font that we got working was the normal font, but the objective font won't work (which I believe is the font used for the rounds. If I find a way to use the objective font then I will use it, otherwise we are going to have to deal with the normal font (which shouldn't be a huge deal, although I know how picky you guys are :/ ).

I'm not sure about the other guys that you speak of, but I'm not trying to be picky at all.

Just like the 2 issues I wrote about regarding the Gersch Device on your Lockdown BO1 Mod thread (by the way, just out of curiosity, did you read them?), the only reason why I'm telling you this kind of stuff and whatnot is because I want to help make sure that, as you stated somewhere in this website (Idk where lol, but I'm pretty sure you said it somewhere), you can get this BO1 mod of yours to closely replicate BO1 as much as you can.
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:07:00 am by CyberMan1011
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Yes they are handled by font, the round chalk increments are images, while the numbers are font... trust me

so you cant just replace the images?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
so you cant just replace the images?
The images are only for the chalk marks. once the rounds change to numbers they are no longer images, its handled by the font files.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm not sure about the other guys that you speak of, but I'm not trying to be picky at all.

Just like the 2 issues I wrote about regarding the Gersch Device on your Lockdown BO1 Mod thread (by the way, just out of curiosity, did you read them?), the only reason why I'm telling you this kind of stuff and whatnot is because I want to help make sure that, as you stated somewhere in this website (Idk where lol, but I'm pretty sure you said it somewhere), you can get this BO1 mod of yours to closely replicate BO1 as much as you can.
I did read them, I'm just not going to fix them. I based all weapons in the black ops mod on their actual weapon files, any dlc weapons (which would be the gersch) aren't accessible by anyone but treyarch. I am not going to spend hours of my time trying to balance the gersch device just because it's up like 2cm.

Like I've said many times, I realize that you are trying to help, but the mod is literally at the point where I think it's good enough for my standards and it would much rather spend my time mapping than adjusting tiny things that aren't even close to being game breaking, let alone even worth changing. I only have about 1 month left of modding as I have to go to school in the fall. I'd like to focus my time on Frostbite, Lockdown and Leviathan. I am done working on the black ops mod.
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
I did read them, I'm just not going to fix them. I based all weapons in the black ops mod on their actual weapon files, any dlc weapons (which would be the gersch) aren't accessible by anyone but treyarch. I am not going to spend hours of my time trying to balance the gersch device just because it's up like 2cm.

Like I've said many times, I realize that you are trying to help, but the mod is literally at the point where I think it's good enough for my standards and it would much rather spend my time mapping than adjusting tiny things that aren't even close to being game breaking, let alone even worth changing. I only have about 1 month left of modding as I have to go to school in the fall. I'd like to focus my time on Frostbite, Lockdown and Leviathan. I am done working on the black ops mod.
on the bright side cyber... if this mod is near-completion/completed, it's only a matter of time before overrun 2.3 comes out :troll:
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Gondola Test:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc819HcY8HQ

The gondola also works in coop, as Awesome Pieman was eager to test the map out with me, and we concluded that the gondola needs to move faster, since the people on the ground can out run it... kinda defeats the purpose. So, the video will only show that the gondola works and that it is not the final version of it.

Things to Add/Fix:
- door close sound
- gondola loop sound
- passing support beam sounds
- zombie pathing
- gondola clipping into support beams, the track and trees
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:09:10 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
Can a player call the Gondola from the opposite side of it without spending any points? That's how it works in MOTD, it would be a very effective method for transporting another player...
Date Registered: 24 May 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
youngmoney's Groups
youngmoney's Contact & Social Links
Does the gondola need to recharge after each use? It does that in MOTD also
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Can a player call the Gondola from the opposite side of it without spending any points? That's how it works in MOTD, it would be a very effective method for transporting another player...
Yes, I already scripted it, but just forgot to put the triggers in to test.
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Very nice! It would make it awesome if the gondola swayed slightly back and forth while moving like a real one.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
it kinda goes through stuff

Loading ...