Sign In with Twitch

[Fracture Studios] - Nuketown Remastered

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SirJammy

Poll

Question: What would you prefer?

In-depth COOP only Easter Egg (minimum 2 players)
COOP and solo Easter Egg (Gives us less freedom unfortunately)
COOP Easter Egg with Mini EE's for solo, eg. Golden Spork - (Not in map, just an example)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I forgot to ask you this a while ago but are you not a member of Fracture Studios anymore? Because I noticed that your name wasn't listed in the OP
Nope, I resigned as it is very unorganized and it is hard to get any say in things. I will try my hardest to write the story and characters (as outside help), but at this point it is pretty mumble-jumbled with Nuketown... :P
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Nope, I resigned as it is very unorganized and it is hard to get any say in things. I will try my hardest to write the story and characters (as outside help), but at this point it is pretty mumble-jumbled with Nuketown... :P
you've heard it here 1st people, the truth behind the group, this show's they must be 'Fracturing' :lol:
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
you've heard it here 1st people, the truth behind the group, this show's they must be 'Fracturing' :lol:
Recently HeX had been added back to our group call after about a month. He doesn't know what happened in the time period he was gone. And I have to say, everything went pretty well. It's just not that if only one person doesn't like a new idea it will not be made. Apparently, he thinks everyone should have the final say in his own thing only (Pre-assigned to every member of FS). That's not how we want to work in a team, so he decided to "Resign".

This story is just to let you know a bit more of the things which are going on atm. And if you're questioning how it is going with Fracture Studios, I would say:  :gusta:

But this topic is not about us. Let's get back on topic and talk about the map please :D

Lukkie1998 
Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:47:01 am by lukkie1998
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Recently HeX had been added back to our group call after about a month. He doesn't know what happened in the time period he was gone. And I have to say, everything went pretty well. It's just not that if only one person doesn't like a new idea it will not be made. Apparently, he thinks everyone should have a say in his own thing only. That's not how we want to work in a team, so he decided to "Resign".

This story is just to let you know a bit more of the things which are going on atm. And if you're questioning how it is going with Fracture Studios, I would say:  :gusta:

But this topic is not about us. Let's get back on topic and talk about the map please :D

Lukkie1998
Thanks for letting us know, and yes, the map does look really nice, and so does the other nuketown remake, which has disappeared into the oblivion of the internet. but the main point of this off-topic convo, was because the trailer/teaser had nothing in it to absorb in it.
anyway, i'll be waiting for more info on this map to come out, since it's quite a decent looking map.
[UGX] Developer
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
But the main point of this off-topic convo, was because the trailer/teaser had nothing in it to absorb in it.
Well yeah, teaser was done treyarch style. It looks awesome but it's not really useful. Hopefully next updated will clarify some more things ;)

Lukkie1998
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Well yeah, teaser was done treyarch style. It looks awesome but it's not really useful. Hopefully next updated will clarify some more things ;)

Lukkie1998
Nice cover-up, kinda like when Castro invented the Congo - wanted to distract his people from all the Communism... :troll:
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Recently HeX had been added back to our group call after about a month. He doesn't know what happened in the time period he was gone. And I have to say, everything went pretty well. It's just not that if only one person doesn't like a new idea it will not be made. Apparently, he thinks everyone should have the final say in his own thing only (Pre-assigned to every member of FS). That's not how we want to work in a team, so he decided to "Resign".

Lukkie1998

These types of public disclosures are saddening.   

There is  nothing wrong with admitting to "creative differences" or differences in styles or methods of development.   Going further than that creates a public spectacle.  This reflects poorly on the involved parties and serves no benefit to anyone other than bystanders with buckets of popcorn looking for some entertainment.

Team building requires compromises, sometimes individuals do not want to compromise and individuals part ways.  That's understandable, but unless people have been personally wronged (work stolen like c.h.n.), it's best to keep minor squabbles and differences to private conversations.

Hopefully the focus of this thread returns back to the map, which looks promising so far.
Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:13:44 am by gr00t
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Announcement from me:

Im not part of FS anymore due to all the talk about me not doing anything for the project, which has been going on for some time now. FS has made their decision clear and I decided to not be part of FS in anyway due to school work and my own maps. This has been very stressful time for me, which doesnt reflect on my actions usually. I hope all the best for FS and decided to do this message just to let you guys now. Im off
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
this looks amazing
+rep
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Announcement from me:

Im not part of FS anymore due to all the talk about me not doing anything for the project, which has been going on for some time now. FS has made their decision clear and I decided to not be part of FS in anyway due to school work and my own maps. This has been very stressful time for me, which doesnt reflect on my actions usually. I hope all the best for FS and decided to do this message just to let you guys now. Im off

[UGX] Developer
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
(Image removed from quote.)
:poker: Ok, it might look like you were a bit right. BUT still, everything is going great  :'( :-X

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
That trailer is amazing. Is that in game footage? Intro perhaps? Great poster too.
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
Announcement from me:

u wot m8
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

#Confirmed
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
(Image removed from quote.)
#Confirmed
I have one thing to say to you...
#wherethePS3config?
just kidding, looks good, keep it up guys :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Loading ...