Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Absolutely beautiful, but please make sure to include a story of some sort. This is looking amazing and I hope you make the PHD fix public, but I don't want to just play a feature map. Most maps lately don't have a story and it's all about what guns you can get, which, at this point, isn't so hard, thanks to Lime. Please don't forget some of us would prefer quality over content.

I agree Quality of content... However, I'd rather see the focus on gameplay rather than a story.  This map looks SO good but I'm hoping the "flow" of the map isn't taking a back seat to scenery.

Looking forward to this map!!! 8)
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
I agree Quality of content... However, I'd rather see the focus on gameplay rather than a story.  This map looks SO good but I'm hoping the "flow" of the map isn't taking a back seat to scenery.

Looking forward to this map!!! 8)
Everything is being taken very seriously about this map. My initial plan right now is to get the mapping done along with the mod. Once those are done, there will be a lot of focus on the easter eggs and story of the map, and I already have a sequel planned for this map.

I am not currently working on this, but here's a little sneak peak of the next project:
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Everything is being taken very seriously about this map. My initial plan right now is to get the mapping done along with the mod. Once those are done, there will be a lot of focus on the easter eggs and story of the map, and I already have a sequel planned for this map.

I am not currently working on this, but here's a little sneak peak of the next project:
(Image removed from quote.)
Awesome! Looks good man!
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

I plan on not only including this mod in Excavation Site 128, but also I am updating both Overrun and Lockdown with this Black Ops Mod. I will be bringing Overrun to UGX's site and I am sorry that I did not put it up here yet even though the map has been out for a year now.

Special Thanks:
Swazzy, help with a lot of scripting (mule kick, perk jingles, semtex, nova crawlers, randomized characters and more)
YaPh1l, help with a lot of scripting (claymores, custom perks and more)
Tom, for his tools: lime, sound tool and anim tool
Paragalor, sound tutorial, and crossbow help
Please tell me if I have missed any mentions, I want everyone to get their fare share of credit!

Features:
- All black ops zombies weapons, which are balanced to their original weapon files
> Custom Crossbow Script
> Custom Semtex Script
> Custom Ballistic Knife Script
- All black ops perks, which act as best as possible to the actual black ops perks
> Black ops perk machine and bottle models (correctly textured)
> Black ops jingles and stings
- Fire sale, Blood Money, Perk drop power ups
- Black ops zombies models
- Black ops player models, viewhands, voices
- Black ops Style Hud, score, perk shaders and power up shaders

Weapons:

Pistols:
Colt
Spoiler: click to open...

CZ75

Python

Assault Rifles:
AUG

Commando

FAL

Famas

G11

Galil

M14

M16

Sub Machineguns:
AK74u

MP5K

MP40

MPL

PM63

Large Machineguns:
HK21

RPK

Shotguns:
HS10

Olympia

Spas

Stakeout

Sniper Rifles:
Dragunov

L96A1

Explosives:
China Lake

Crossbow

LAW

Special:
Ballistic Knife

[Note: If you have any suggestions for what I should include in the mod, please message me]
Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 07:27:16 am by JBird632
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Wow dude well like I said for a complete BO1 feel, add the BO1 Ray Gun and MP40, they look slightly different and have different sounds, with the wonder weapons you have the thundergun already, you should keep the Wunderwaffe in Overrun as it is in BO1, and now go for the Winter's Howl on this map, have different WW each time. And I still stand by saying that you should include the Ray Gun Mark 2 in this mod, it deserves a place, the best thing out of BO2 to be honest and you already have it ready, be a shame to have it in only on 1 map.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
Nice to see so much going into this map. Keep up the awesome work!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I hope for everyone's sake the weapons in your BO1 mod have the correct weapon stats, sounds, models, hideTags, and damage because it's gotten really tiring to see people reusing the same broken BO1 weapons pack that they found on another site in every map  ::)

Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
I hope for everyone's sake the weapons in your BO1 mod have the correct weapon stats, sounds, models, hideTags, and damage because it's gotten really tiring to see people reusing the same broken BO1 weapons pack that they found on another site in every map  ::)

of course sounds and models will have to be up to the modder. but you could possibly update the weapons editor to have a new tab. on the new tap there is a dropdown with a list of BO1 weapons. If you select that, then press "calibrate", it will calibrate your gun to have identical damage, rate of fire, reload time, swap time, mobility, and ADS speed. If not maybe you could have a wiki where those stats are available.

Question: Ive been using the BO1 weapons files, and then converting them in the weapons editor. Are the stats perfectly matched to BO1 when I do that or damage not 1:1?

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
it will calibrate your gun to have identical damage, rate of fire, reload time, swap time, mobility, and ADS speed. If not maybe you could have a wiki where those stats are available.
Just use the Convert button. No sense in me hardcoding a bunch of BO1 weapon stats into the program.

Question: Ive been using the BO1 weapons files, and then converting them in the weapons editor. Are the stats perfectly matched to BO1 when I do that or damage not 1:1?
All stats are copied from BO1 into WaW, including damage. If the zombies in BO1 had the same health values as they do in WaW (which I assume the answer is yes), the damage will be 1:1.
Date Registered: 13 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Treyarch u got nothin on UGX.
MistaC4's Groups
MistaC4's Contact & Social Linksmistac4mistac4MistaC4CrazzyGuitarPlayer
Well the thing is with the sounds any why they are the same is because there is limits on sfx so many guns sound the same
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well the thing is with the sounds any why they are the same is because there is limits on sfx so many guns sound the same
Not if you set up your sounds correctly. The 1600 sounds limit is only for 3d sounds, not 2d streamed sounds.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
No worries man, I have already gotten half the guns' stats to the exact ones from black ops, all the way down to the weapon kicks. Plus I made all the attachments fit the ones that were in black ops, in maya. I've also got the m16 which has an undermounted m203 grenade launcher, and the aug which has an undermounted masterkey :)

Unfortunately my schooling takes priority over my mapping, so I think for the next month or so, the mapping will come to a slow crawl if not, it might even stop completely for the next month.
I finish school in April, so once I have finished I will be spending a lot of time on the map.

This also means that I will be postponing the mod being launched for Overrun in the next few weeks.

Don't worry I am not cancelling the map, just prolonging its development.
Sorry guys.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Black Ops Style Menu:

This is just an example with Overrun, but Excavation Site will have its own menu.

Unfortunately I am unable to get the room to be animated like in Black Ops, but at least this has the style.
This might not be the final version of the menu, as I want to bundle all three maps: Overrun, Lockdown and Excavation Site 128,
into one mod where the menu will have the three maps to choose from. (This is just an ambitious plan, and not set in stone)
Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:32:48 am by JBird632
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
You can. Just make it a moving image and make it the background. Thats what they did for the smoke on the normal menu
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You can. Just make it a moving image and make it the background. Thats what they did for the smoke on the normal menu
I meant that you couldn't make a room where you can control the view.

Loading ...