More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
1 So this map is a rip of a source map?
2 Original Map credits are missing!
3 If this is a ported / ripped map from someone else / other game]
4 original authors work here isn't mentioned at all.
5  Your names are way to highlighted

1 No this map is not ripped from source, it is built over the course of 3 moths or combined 34days days
(counted times if radiant.exe have been opened 1 minute, 5 hours or 19 hours does not matter its counted for)
2 Original Map credits are not missing (they are highlighted in green after mapper) mentioned only ONCE
3 Map is not ported, it is built and additionally using 3 models ported from cod4 and 92 from insurgency
4 Following is the highlited credits to the game Insurgency where some models and textures was found
(also found in the original post to be clear eough for the readers, Author mentioned over video title & in description)
5 Once for map title, once to clarify and give credit underneath. But i changed the color from yellow to orange

The 2 people worked on this project, both in green names are mentioned and credited in post. (scripter yet to be found) i censor the abused names in the explenation if they felt offensive to you.

Written 1 time in TITLE: R*d*M*X and J*h*D*e so people know who is working on the zombie project
& 1 time in Description to inform the readers and avoid making a long explaining step i am making right now:
Every single texture from insurgency by: J*h*D*e
Every single model from insurgency by: J*h*D*e
Every single materialtype made & set by: J*h*D*e
Every single compile and build made by: J*h*D*e
Every additional model imported by: J*h*D*e (from cod4)
Mapping/detail/layout/ built by: R*d*m*X

The desertstorm.map is built by me (credited in original post), using textures and models imported by J*h*D*e(credited in original post)from the game insurgency(credited in original post) layout, houses, interiors made to resemble map called INSURGENCY CONTACT
The textures are 6 from game call of duty 4, 172 from game insurgency
the models are 3 from call of duty 4, 92 from game insurgency
The map is not someone elses, i build it, also it happens to be BASED of the multiplayer map from insurgency,
the models are imported from insurgency, and the textures aswell insurgency to create a ZOMBIE TYPE MAP, in a desert setting (becouse cod waw dont have alot of desert models in call of duty world at war)

Hope this clears out some of the confusion and hope you enjoy the previews and what is shown so far.

This work in progress was made to share the pictures and information of the zombie map progress (WIP)

I made green names to match  the chat since we are both mappers on this ugx webpage
(it wont carry trough when i write it in plain text) and i forgot how to link to profile so u click his name & green text was closest i could get to original. i did not import anything for the creation of this level, i did not want people to think i imported anything to create this level becouse i dont know how to do it therefore i credited J*h*D*e who helped me sort out various textures & models even made mod & compiled it for the community to play very soon.
If some one else does things that goes into this level they to will be mentioned and credited every step of the way.

If this migh rise any further questions then i add information Previously not mentioned about the map/post
It contains 1 logo, 1 video, multiple screenshots  & in following order they was: Created, Recorded and captured by me.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:25:59 am by RadimaX
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
i think it was a cube map, now i am criying of the beautiful detail...
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Alwoke78's Groups
Alwoke78's Contact & Social LinksAlwoke78Alwoke78
amazing
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Dang this map looks good! Anticipating this one for sure and yea Radimax, I hope you do release your Future map at some point and if you put the new UGX Mod on it with the competitive game modes that will make for some intense tight quarter games inside of an amazing looking facility.

For DesertstorM, what if there were a series of bombs around the map that you had to get to and disarm, so you had to work your way through the city from place to place and when you got to each bomb your teammates had to guard you while you disarm it. Then you get an idea of where the next one is and you have to go search for it and you only have a certain amount of time to get over to it and disarm it before it goes off and ends your game.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Wow Tomikaze, great ideas i definatly keep that in mind, especially the one with a timer ticking down
(once all doors are opened offcourse so you are not locked out while timer ticks down to zero hehe)
Sounded like a little twist to the soulchest but disarming a bombsite, perfectly fitting for this setting.

The future map have been finished over 1 year hehe, its completely done just has no wepons or fx or scripts in it and since i love doing mapping i started on this and various other side project to get a quick fix for my mapping addiction :)
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Dang this map looks good! Anticipating this one for sure and yea Radimax, I hope you do release your Future map at some point and if you put the new UGX Mod on it with the competitive game modes that will make for some intense tight quarter games inside of an amazing looking facility.

For DesertstorM, what if there were a series of bombs around the map that you had to get to and disarm, so you had to work your way through the city from place to place and when you got to each bomb your teammates had to guard you while you disarm it. Then you get an idea of where the next one is and you have to go search for it and you only have a certain amount of time to get over to it and disarm it before it goes off and ends your game.

Lol, that's a nice idea for sure. I've seen it b4 somewhere though..

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1556.msg14759#msg14759

dont steal my idea's radimax!  ;D
just kidding  ;)
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Omg BLUNTSTUFFY! hahaha you sneeky little...
how many times did i not tell you to work on desertstorm :D get to it! NOW asap!!!

imagine we "invent" sexy ideas and you already made posts about it and made them come true!
This map will at best be a dusty turd compared to the cool disarming stuff on ur level. #BrokenDreams
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Lol, that's a nice idea for sure. I've seen it b4 somewhere though..

dont steal my idea's radimax!  ;D
just kidding  ;)

Oh c'mon Blunt, I'm sure that searching for and disarming bombs has a little more to do with desert warfare than a crazy sci-fi greenhouse  :D
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Oh c'mon Blunt, I'm sure that searching for and disarming bombs has a little more to do with desert warfare than a crazy sci-fi greenhouse  :D

Well you got me there  ;D , guess i cant refuse working on this amazing looking map anyway.

Haha, this map a dusty turd? Think it passed that stage allready.. Tell me where you want those bombs!
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i got some nice bombsites even without knowing this was a possiblity! Maby on the marketplace...
It could imagine exploding over a nice set of melons if you know what i mean lol forgot to add features in the post btw

Will prop do that at a later stage once there will be any haha
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Alright, thanks for clearing things out. Looks fantastic btw.

And now I want to play Insurgency again =D
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
No... now u should want to play desertstorm! :D that was the whole idea dammit
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Any updates for this map man because it was looking good then, nothing
Date Registered: 24 July 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Demolishization's Contact & Social Links
Has this map been release? looks awesome the best remakes I have ever seen ;)
Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:24:56 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Has this map been release? looks awesome the best remakes I have ever seen ;)

Please do not quote the entire OP when you reply in future. It takes up pointless space for such a minor comment.

On the topic of your reply, this map is in the WIP section. That means it is a 'Work in Progress' map. Only maps found in the 'Releases' section are available for download.

You have benn warned a few times already now... please make this the last time. Thanks.

Loading ...