Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Celtic Ruins [WIP]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Fracture Studios

Poll

Question: (Poll by HeX Reapers - since I have access to this account) Should we make Fracture Studios an active Youtube Channel? More info on the channel if the majority votes "Yes"  

Yes
75 (89.3%)
No
9 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: October 31, 2014, 03:08:32 am

Poll

Question: What kind of feautres do you want to see in this map, or any of that matter?

A Large Easter Egg
32 (11.5%)
A breath taking ending
18 (6.5%)
Many Custom weapons (Weapons never seen before in any COD or other game)
62 (22.2%)
Many Perks ( never seen before in any COD or other game)
31 (11.1%)
A very well made boss zombie
22 (7.9%)
All of the Above
114 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Is it Dead ops arcade as the 3rd easter egg?

Idk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...
Date Registered: 24 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Animator
Signature
WIP -
Alpha Solitary
Dino-mod
Borderlands 2 mod
Needsmorewub's Groups
Stunning fracture can't wait!
Date Registered: 19 May 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Are there any tentative release date estimates...I understand if you say "it'll be released when its release"...But its kinda like be addicted to heroin and you can't get a fix for an undetermined amount of time...I WANNA PLAY IT!!!!!
The thing about Celtic ruins is that it is not a remake or clone of any previous zombie or mp map. It has been improvised from the first brush made in the map. So when people make remakes of maps they usually will know that they are a "X" percentage done with the map based on what they have done and what the (official) final product looks like. If we could go into the future and see what Celtic looks like when its competently done we could give you a solid percentage and a possible date of completion. However because that is not the case with this map we have no set date of completion. However judging and taking into consideration everything that has gone into our map, it is safe to say that it will most likely be released before 2015. I dont want to give a set date because shit can happen and we would feel bad letting down all of the people very excited to play this map. Sorry for no set date but none the less this map will be released in the end. Thanks
-FS
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Is it true that you guys are going to make a remake of Kowloon, or is this just a rumour? (i only ask this because you have the image in the banner of yours)
J.N
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
The thing about Celtic ruins is that it is not a remake or clone of any previous zombie or mp map. It has been improvised from the first brush made in the map. So when people make remakes of maps they usually will know that they are a "X" percentage done with the map based on what they have done and what the (official) final product looks like. If we could go into the future and see what Celtic looks like when its competently done we could give you a solid percentage and a possible date of completion. However because that is not the case with this map we have no set date of completion. However judging and taking into consideration everything that has gone into our map, it is safe to say that it will most likely be released before 2015. I dont want to give a set date because shit can happen and we would feel bad letting down all of the people very excited to play this map. Sorry for no set date but none the less this map will be released in the end. Thanks
-FS
i got the tardis, want some pics of what ur map looks like?
Spoiler: click to open...

then the above part:

lel i kidd
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Is it true that you guys are going to make a remake of Kowloon, or is this just a rumour? (i only ask this because you have the image in the banner of yours)
J.N

Dont trust anyone, some are ideas, some are fantasy, some are  :alone:
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
Dont trust anyone, some are ideas, some are fantasy, some are  :alone:
and then some are hitman :) but yes im pretty sure they are remaking it since there is a pic of it on their banner and it was an epic map. just hope they have a good working zipline :)
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
and then some are hitman :) but yes im pretty sure they are remaking it since there is a pic of it on their banner and it was an epic map. just hope they have a good working zipline :)

:lol: Ziplines are overrated, I will break it, if we make Kowloon :troll:
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
:lol: Ziplines are overrated, I will break it, if we make Kowloon :troll:
a zipline will be hard to break since it works the same way as the shi no numba one but instead of the box, theres nothing. also itll be completely controlled by nodes
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You'll see... Some day  :-X

Lukkie1998
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Ech, one map at a time everyone! I will say that we have made about 0.00001% of progress on this "Future project", we are in full focus on Celtic atm. And that the future maps being teased will not be touched until the planned ones are released... We MIGHT have something being released before Celtic to just stir up the crowd a bit, but no promises! ;)

New Dev. Log shortly... :)
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
and then some are hitman :)

HITMAN MAP CONFIRMED

Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Ech, one map at a time everyone! I will say that we have made about 0.00001% of progress on this "Future project", we are in full focus on Celtic atm. And that the future maps being teased will not be touched until the planned ones are released... We MIGHT have something being released before Celtic to just stir up the crowd a bit, but no promises! ;)

New Dev. Log shortly... :)

Hex speaks the truth...
Along with that we have been thinking about doing weekly polls. We were thinking that every Monday we have a new poll. You know, whether its a question, idea or concept we may want to add into the map. You guys vote, and on Sunday we release the results to the public. We feel this would really help make Celtic a better map in general, because we love feed back. So guys be looking forward to Monday because if we decide on going through with this idea there will be a new poll on the front page of Celtic Ruins. If you want to see something added into the map or have an idea for what we should implement, feel free to PM us or reply on this post. Thanks guys and new map update from Hex coming soon!
-FS
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hex speaks the truth...
Along with that we have been thinking about doing weekly polls. We were thinking that every Monday we have a new poll. You know, whether its a question, idea or concept we may want to add into the map. You guys vote, and on Sunday we release the results to the public. We feel this would really help make Celtic a better map in general, because we love feed back. So guys be looking forward to Monday because if we decide on going through with this idea there will be a new poll on the front page of Celtic Ruins. If you want to see something added into the map or have an idea for what we should implement, feel free to PM us or reply on this post. Thanks guys and new map update from Hex coming soon!
-FS

Then people know what we are going to add in the map in general, not a good idea imo
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
New Picture on the post, Pack-a-Punch camo on the MP40 in game! Check it out and tell us what u think about the Pack-a-Punch camo for our map!

Loading ...