Signature
Current W.I.P Map
nazi_zombie_ash (the name may change)
Map Progress:
65%

Need help with guns, sounds or models send me a PM
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
P0rkRoyalz's Contact & Social Linksa13xm33P0rkRoyalzP0rkRoyalz
Currently I'm awaiting some map fixes from CoDMapper - once those are complete, v1.1 will pretty much be ready for release. I've kinda been sitting around waiting for our monthly bandwidth limit to reset, because we hit the 2 terabyte limit about 2 weeks ago. Currently the map is hosted on Delta's VPS in Germany (so if it's painfully slow for you, I apologize. At least it's fast for Europeans).
holy shit 2 terabye limit, would that be from all the downloads of comosea? 2900 downloads doesnt seem like it would account to that much usage  :o :o
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
holy shit 2 terabye limit, would that be from all the downloads of comosea? 2900 downloads doesnt seem like it would account to that much usage  :o :o
2,900 downloads x 300mb each = 870GB. The rest is traffic from other map downloads. Site traffic does not count towards the limit.
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
TMG Modeller and Animator
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
P0rkRoyalz's Contact & Social Linksa13xm33P0rkRoyalzP0rkRoyalz
not sure if anyone had noticed or it has been fixed yet but there is a spelling mistake
it is on addiction I, addiction II, addiction II and addiction IV it is "Purchased" that is spelt(SPELLED) wrong
nothing major but just thought i would point it out
Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:12:30 am by deathclonic
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Whoa, the real mistake here is that you are rewarded with 1000 XP and a medic helmet for sucking so bad that you'd need to purchase quick revive 10 times in one game. Shouldn't the unlock be a mandatory pink dress that the player is forced to wear until skill increases?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
not sure if anyone had noticed or it has been fixed yet but there is a spelling mistake (Image removed from quote.)
it is on addiction I, addiction II, addiction II and addiction IV it is "Purchased" that is spelt wrong
nothing major but just thought i would point it out
Fixed, thanks.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Treminaor, be honest, you saw that "spelt wrong" was "spelled" incorrectly and it was just killing you not to point it out, but you took the high road instead and just overlooked it right?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Treminaor, be honest, you saw that "spelt wrong" was "spelled" incorrectly and it was just killing you not to point it out, but you took the high road instead and just overlooked it right?
lmao
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well CoDMapper seems to be at his wit's end with the current portal issues so it looks as if I am forced to revert some of the map file changes back to 1.0 status, including the windows which were added to expose Speedcola's location and one of the wrench locations.
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
deathclonic's Groups
Well CoDMapper seems to be at his wit's end with the current portal issues so it looks as if I am forced to revert some of the map file changes back to 1.0 status, including the windows which were added to expose Speedcola's location and one of the wrench locations.
What if you put a window on the garage door? Even a small one would help.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
What if you put a window on the garage door? Even a small one would help.
Not sure how much sense that would make, also i think that would still screw up the portals but I could try.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Realistically, how many new people are going to play the map who don't already know where speed cola is? And if having a switch on either side of that garage door isn't enough to make someone realize that they might want to open it sooner rather than later I'm not sure there is anything that you can do for that person's stunted mental developement. How about if a guy runs back and forth past the closed speed cola garage 50 times that it automatically deducts the points and gives him speed cola?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Realistically, how many new people are going to play the map who don't already know where speed cola is? And if having a switch on either side of that garage door isn't enough to make someone realize that they might want to open it sooner rather than later I'm not sure there is anything that you can do for that person's stunted mental developement.
Good point, I won't bother then. I will revert the map changes when I get home - Comosea v1.1 should be out within the next few days hopefully. I also plan for this to be the first and last patch for the map, so even if there are more suggestions we will most likely not implement anything beyond this patch (baring extreme game-breaking bugs).
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
what about you put one elevated floor in the map and put a shino numa style zipline. it goes great with the map because i would be something you transport logs through. so maybe put 2 or 3 logs on it. i think you should put a certain loaction, but ill upload a pic of that location soon. CONSIDER THIS!!!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
what about you put one elevated floor in the map and put a shino numa style zipline. it goes great with the map because i would be something you transport logs through. so maybe put 2 or 3 logs on it. i think you should put a certain loaction, but ill upload a pic of that location soon. CONSIDER THIS!!!
This would screw up pathing, zones, and most importantly, the portals. Not going to happen, sorry.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
With some help from W1NG3D we were able to port the CoD4 font to WaW/UGX Mod:

You will see this new font in Comosea v1.1 as well as the standalone version of UGX Mod.

Loading ...