Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
That's exactly what I was planning on having in my map. :poker: I'm very much enjoying it that people are taking a turn at Five stuff nowadays between this and the Five remake. Best singleplayer map ever.

glad im not the only one who liked five, still find the pentigon thief the scariest part of that map, being either in the labs or spawn where its all dark then the next round starts and plays the dog/thief round music as everything gets all blueish still sends chills up my spine
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
bportjoey's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
bportjoey's Contact & Social Linksjoeyofbportbportjoey
nice, I like drone inspired area looks awesome, are you gonna have sliding doors like drone did,

also don't forget to add the carpet pattern from "The Shining" leading to he mood landing conspiracy area, which im sure most people reading this are saying wtf does the carpet from The Shining have to do with the fake moon landings...google Henry Kubrick and the moon landings. it very interesting stuff,
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
glad im not the only one who liked five, still find the pentigon thief the scariest part of that map, being either in the labs or spawn where its all dark then the next round starts and plays the dog/thief round music as everything gets all blueish still sends chills up my spine
I just like it because it's the only map that stays hard no matter how much you play it. If you aren't careful, you could get stuck on the various machines cluttering the war room, could get screwed up by the nova crawlers, or the thief could take your weapons, which is probably the most genius boss idea because he's always threatening because of it. Most other bosses weren't as terrifying because they didn't come straight for you and, if they did, it was at a fairly slow pace. The thief is not slow. If you run through the war room with him tailing you, you only have a chance to shoot about 4 times with most guns because he'll already be caught up to you by then. He's freaking petrifying.
Date Registered: 14 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
Signature
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i do.. stuff

Donations are welcome ;)paypal.me/CrazyRandomzZ
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
have not got any updates at the moment unfortunately. was a way for 2 weeks but soon as i get my ass into gear ill be back into the swing of things. has some time to think how the map is going. and hopeful i can get everything i want in before the end date. so keep any eye out for future updates :) 
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
so some work done the past few days. its coming along. still far from finished but here we go. worked on more of the exterior. but its taking the longest time. i think when i get to the interior progress will be better. detailing the ext. is a bitch

here is a start the the main chamber, its in really early days.
PAP location and bench are temporary. as you can see its just the stair way. walls roof and detail hasnt been started yet.

Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
here is a start the the main chamber, its in really early days.
PAP location and bench are temporary. as you can see its just the stair way. walls roof and detail hasnt been started yet.

(Image removed from quote.)
I wanna jump those rails. Looks nice.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Looks very nice :))

Can I eat it?
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
why is it called area 51 if its "bo2 - Drone Remake?"
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
why is it called area 51 if its "bo2 - Drone Remake?"
(Image removed from quote.)

ah you see the layout will be similar to that of bo2s done. but the interior will have major differences. and i liked the map drone it had the kind of look id like to think part of area 51 would have. surround this area with desert and hangers and it will fit nicely.  instead of being deep in the jungle somewhere. it is based of drone and you will see similar things. but youll see alot of differences as i build more of the map.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
This is looking real sweet crazy. One minor suggestion is that at least when playing solo, you can pick up all parts for buildables
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
ah you see the layout will be similar to that of bo2s done. but the interior will have major differences. and i liked the map drone it had the kind of look id like to think part of area 51 would have. surround this area with desert and hangers and it will fit nicely.  instead of being deep in the jungle somewhere. it is based of drone and you will see similar things. but youll see alot of differences as i build more of the map.

You should add the no mans land from moon to top it off
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
You should add the no mans land from moon to top it off

please dont, my area 51 map is already based on that version of area 51, well, more of the black ops hanger 18 multiplayer map which still takes place in area 51 and is also the start of moon, i cant stop him from doing it but 2 similar maps would be boring
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
please dont, my area 51 map is already based on that version of area 51, well, more of the black ops hanger 18 multiplayer map which still takes place in area 51 and is also the start of moon, i cant stop him from doing it but 2 similar maps would be boring

in a way i agree but in another i think it will be anything from boring. seeing how 2 different minds perceive area51 seeing whats similar and whats different. but i wouldn't have a clue how to do the no mans lands :P so your pretty safe there. but think its going to be cool to see what you make compared to what i make. by your screenshots yours might take the lead. Good luck
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
in a way i agree but in another i think it will be anything from boring. seeing how 2 different minds perceive area51 seeing whats similar and whats different. but i wouldn't have a clue how to do the no mans lands :P so your pretty safe there. but think its going to be cool to see what you make compared to what i make. by your screenshots yours might take the lead. Good luck
not to mention he can change the look and aesthetics of the area so it looks more modern-ish.

(I dont even know what Im saying)
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
the layout will be similar to that of bo2s drone. but the interior will have major differences. it is based of drone and you will see similar things.

Feels like this would go into the description of the map since people might want this information before downloading a remake or revamp or reimagined map again.
Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:16:27 pm by RadimaX

Loading ...