UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Black Ops 2 HUD ( Mob of the Dead, Buried, and Origins )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Hey guys today I'm releasing my black ops 2 HUD that I've been using for awhile in my der riese mod. Lately I've been seeing HUD in new advanced maps that was from awhile ago and wasn't very up to date in perfection. So I decided to release mine because I think mine does look perfect. Here are some screenshots:

Mob of the Dead:

Buried:

Origins:

First thing you need to do is get this: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11593.0.html

Just follow the tutorial included in the download below and everything should work. I do have it set up in a unique way, for those wondering. I have the HUD info being determined in GSC and send over to CSC to loop the dvars constantly so that they can't get overwritten in game. I could have looped the dvars in GSC but I used to get an error in my mod called "Server Command Overflow" because there were too many dvars being set in GSC on a loop. So that is why I moved everything to CSC, for those wondering.

Please bear with me if stuff is missing or does not work because a lot of the stuff I had to re-write because a lot of it uses stuff in my utilities or systems I have set up only in my mod. Please do let me know of any bugs or problems and I will get to it right away.

Special thanks to DidUKnowIPwn for the cleaned up hud.menu I used as a template.
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:56:11 am by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
No offense. But your work is Perfect dude. Keep this going i would love to see more stuff :).
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Thanks. Also, if you use this with harry's perks, since this adds a client system and harry's perks add a client system, and there is only 8 spaces in WaW and 7 are used already, you will go over the limit. What I did to fix this for my friend was replace harry's "zombiemode_perks" client system from using WaW's client systems to my custom ones that are unlimited. I don't know if I should make a tutorial on how to fix this or anything but maybe harry could include information about this in his release if he wants. Otherwise I'll just show people how to fix this on this post.
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:06:17 am by alaurenc9
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks. Also, if you use this with harry's perks, since this adds a client system and harry's perks add a client system, and there is only 8 spaces in WaW and 7 are used already, you will go over the limit. What I did to fix this for my friend was replace harry's "zombiemode_perks" client system from using WaW's client systems to my custom ones that are unlimited. I don't know if I should make a tutorial on how to fix this or anything but maybe harry could include information about this in his release if he wants. Otherwise I'll just show people how to fix this on this post.
A tut would be lovely mate :please:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
A tut would be lovely mate :please:

There is a tutorial you JiffyNublets, open the rar file. :please:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I have removed your download link, as images arent packaged properly in an .iwd, which goes against our rules for sharing raw assets. Please package the images in .iwd
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
if you look at my perk topic - you'll see I already added my origins HUD to it, and have also done a lot more work on my client stuff, so from v5 onwards no, but anything before yes
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
OMG! I'm so angry! Why's your work so perfect? Thanks A LOT dude! I might use this in my BO1 MOD (of course... ported shit if needed which I guess need).
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Don't quite understand why anyone would get "angry" over the "perfect" work ??? those seem like inappropriate feelings lol

No offence Nate. But this is correct. ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
O I have to put them in IWD's? I'll do that right away.

Download link is back up.

OMG! I'm so angry! Why's your work so perfect? Thanks A LOT dude! I might use this in my BO1 MOD (of course... ported shit if needed which I guess need).
You want this for your BO1 mod? I'm gonna go back to BO1 modding myself and I'll make this HUD with dual wield and everything and send it over if you want.
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:15:16 pm by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
O I have to put them in IWD's? I'll do that right away.

Download link is back up.
You want this for your BO1 mod? I'm gonna go back to BO1 modding myself and I'll make this HUD with dual wield and everything and send it over if you want.

Yeah I recently saw the bo1_mod thing released which makes it easier for me to MOD BO1 so I'd appreciate it if you send it over to me :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hey I'm kind of confused on what I did wrong but whenever the map starts, the game crashes and I get an error saying
"ClientSysSetState - state index (-1) out of bounds (0 - 8): (file 'maps/_utility.gsc', line 9844)
  ClientSysSetState(level._clientSys[sSysName].sysID, sSysState);"
I hope you can kinda help me with that
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Are you using harry's perks? Because if so you have too many client systems. Open mapname.csc in clientscripts and search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
clientscripts\_utility::registerSystem("zombify", clientscripts\dlc3_code::zombifyHandler);
and remove it, and then go into _zombiemode.gsc in maps and search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_utility::registerClientSys("zombify");
and remove it, and also search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_utility::setClientSysState( "zombify", 1, self );
and remove it
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:54:30 pm by alaurenc9
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Are you using harry's perks? Because if so you have too many client systems. Open mapname.csc in clientscripts and search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
clientscripts\_utility::registerSystem("zombify", clientscripts\dlc3_code::zombifyHandler);
and remove it, and then go into _zombiemode.gsc in maps and search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_utility::registerClientSys("zombify");
and remove it, and also search for this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_utility::setClientSysState( "zombify", 1, self );
and remove it
Yes I am using Harry's perks, but the same error is still showing up...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Yes I am using Harry's perks, but the same error is still showing up...
You did all this? OK well um...

Go into _zombiemode_perks.gsc and find
Code Snippet
Plaintext
registerClientSys( "zombiemode_perks" );
and remove it, and then search through the whole file and everytime you find this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
SetClientSysState( "zombiemode_perks", 
replace the "SetClientSysState" part with "set_client_system_state" ( mine ). Only if it says "zombiemode_perks" after it though, so not the ones that say "lsm" and "levelNotify". Then open _zombiemode_perks.csc and find this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
clientscripts\_utility::registerSystem( "zombiemode_perks", ::client_fx_watcher );
and replace it with this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
register_client_system( "zombiemode_perks", ::client_fx_watcher );
( again, mine ). That should fix it because that's what I told my friend. If it doesn't then I'll take a further look for you.
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:16:46 am by alaurenc9

Loading ...