Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
What do you mean, certain console information you don't want to see like audio errors?

You can hide/show console channels using the CMDs con_showchannel, con_hidechannel, con_visiblechannellist, and con_channellist
Yes but I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to filter everything, only certain things that arent the biggest spam offenders (like fiends list check spam, dvar set info)

When you enable it, on top left it should list all the zones and their states. It takes up too many HUD elements though and they all won't show (it uses NewDebugHudElem() which is unlimited but not available in public EXE, can switch it to normal hud element). I suppose someone can just think of a smart way to merge the hud elements but still somehow convey the info.
Yeah since WaW is ridiculously limited on hudelems we just used menufiles + dvars whenever possible for UGX Mod. Otherwise as an example we would not have even been able to display 10 perks onscreen reliably with the default 3arc points update hud that creates a new hudelem every time someone earns 10 points ??? I assume using dvars + menufile would be the easiest way to display the zone debug info as well, although println()'s in console got the job done for me recently.

I saw in the dev comments of the code that debughudelem is unlimited but as you said this is one of the many nice things we were not graced with :(
broken avatar :(
Former Treyarch Developer
Date Registered: 23 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
VR Enthusiast
SparkyMcSparks's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Would this be useful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H1y28GgjOs

I got rid of all the strings except the zone name and just change color.

RED = Zone offline.
BLUE = Zone active (adjacent to occupied, so zombies will spawn from here too).
GREEN = Zone occupied.
WHITE = Zone online but not active or occupied.
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Ah damn I totally forgot the different log channels.
What would be the channel to get rid of the davar set spam.
I don't get why this wasn't set to default.

I mean
Code Snippet
Plaintext
      dvar set cl_network_warning 0
      dvar set sv_paused 1
      dvar set cl_network_warning 0
      dvar set sv_paused 1

Is not very useful... :(

It's been a while since I took a look at cod^^
There is, at least introduced in Black Ops 1 I believe (definitely in Black Ops 2). You can just get a hold of the BO1 or BO2 scripts and port the functionality over, search for zombiemode_debug_zones. I started porting BO2 scripts into WaW but gave up since it was more of a headache despite all the new useful features such as zone debug or only using one zombie spawner for the whole map, working on another zombie mod with less stress.

When you enable it, on top left it should list all the zones and their states. It takes up too many HUD elements though and they all won't show (it uses NewDebugHudElem() which is unlimited but not available in public EXE, can switch it to normal hud element). I suppose someone can just think of a smart way to merge the hud elements but still somehow convey the info.

Well I don't quite get why we have such limit in it at all - but you can use menu files a lot^^

Anyway, I agree, porting all the advanced stuff to waw is just a painfull process and in the end you get a thankfull limit error and you just hate yourself that you wasted your time for this.
It's just a limited tiny sandbox and outdated :( - So sad that there are no BO1 / 2 mod tools.
Would be worth to buy the pc version then. ( You should tell this your project lead / manager, increased sales, more money - sounds good??? )

Would this be useful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H1y28GgjOs

I got rid of all the strings except the zone name and just change color.

RED = Zone offline.
BLUE = Zone active (adjacent to occupied, so zombies will spawn from here too).
GREEN = Zone occupied.
WHITE = Zone online but not active or occupied.

Better than nothing hu? ^^ - I never had issues with zones ( I removed the anyway, wasn't flexible enough for what I wanted to do ) but many beginners don't understand the system quite well.
Would be a great additon to our UGX Dev GUI.
But I would also include the checks for the doors and how they are related to each other ( lines )
Usually, beginners name the spawner / target door wrong.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links

It's just a limited tiny sandbox and outdated :( - So sad that there are no BO1 / 2 mod tools.
Would be worth to buy the pc version then. ( You should tell this your project lead / manager, increased sales, more money - sounds good??? )

off-topic: they dont going to release the mod tools,  i read a long time ago about lot of changes on the way of made them, for that they dont release them, but i think they should give us a chance. :)
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
You can just get a hold of the BO1 or BO2 scripts and port the functionality over, search for zombiemode_debug_zones.

Isn't the Black Ops 2 scripts encrypted in some way? :P
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Isn't the Black Ops 2 scripts encrypted in some way? :P

I thought it was in an entirely different scripting language.  :P
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I thought it was in an entirely different scripting language.  :P
No... what gave you that idea?

They encrypted them to prevent people from ripping them, along with all of the other assets.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
No... what gave you that idea?

They encrypted them to prevent people from ripping them, along with all of the other assets.

I don't know. I just remember it looking funky when i had seen the code somewhere a long time ago. Just assumed it was another language.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Id give damn near anything for BO2 modtools and BO1 Radiant(or the current version)
i just am curious to why the steam community never got radiant for bo1, i would have thought they loved to see what the custom community could do.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Id give damn near anything for BO2 modtools and BO1 Radiant(or the current version)
i just am curious to why the steam community never got radiant for bo1, i would have thought they loved to see what the custom community could do.
Pretty sure its a licensing issue with Activision, and I doubt they want DLC competition with the custom community.
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
Back on topic, Sparky this was me:

Someone had similar infinite loop at the beginning of the map and every time he threw a grenade, ended up being he didn't have the special coop characters setup so the voice overs were bugging out creating an infinite loop.

I'm using a custom _loadout.gsc and I never touched the coop characters setup. What could be the fix?
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

I'm using a custom _loadout.gsc and I never touched the coop characters setup. What could be the fix?

Use one that isn't broken.  :gusta:
Former Treyarch Developer
Date Registered: 23 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
VR Enthusiast
SparkyMcSparks's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.

There is a couple checks if level.script equals various zombie maps to use the coop characters. The easiest things to do is a sub-string check like this so it works for all zombie maps:

Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:10:54 am by SparkyMcSparks
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Except not everyone uses nazi_zombie_ as a prefix anymore :D

imo the thing to do is just remove code from _loadout that is for SP and leave the code for zombies - then remove the mapname checks. Since youre editing your own copy of the loadout that only gets packaged with the single zombie map there's no reason to leave the SP level code in there as it's unusued and overcomplicates the file.
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
So I got it to work, but my hands were messed up as I am using a gun mod (all attachments were on). So, I got the original loadout and replaced these two instances (http://i.imgur.com/0OCsJyv.png), but the error still happens.

Loading ...